Why doesn't everyone know about the 1945 McCaren Ferguson Act

• WTF
  • 07-25-2017, 11:29 AM
  • WTF
  • 07-25-2017, 11:29 AM
  • WTF
  • 07-25-2017, 11:30 AM
Don't fret, MT Jockstrap. Just because you can't spell your own name correctly doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Alex would accept your answer on Jeopardy. Remember - you sound a tad less stupid when you communicate verbally so try to avoid keyboards. Originally Posted by lustylad
Now I see why you mimic people. Your own sense of humor is on the level of a kindergartner. What the fuck does your comment even mean? I am not the OP. Did LL ask you to have his six? He may have meant another type of six, but you know full well he would have been embellishing if he did. Lyre Lyre feathers on fire, go back to mimicking, you sound much better when its someone else's words you are chirping.
  • WTF
  • 07-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by WTF
When you posted "least IQ", was that a spelling error? Or couldn't your brain think of the word "lowest"!
  • WTF
  • 07-25-2017, 07:41 PM
When you posted "least IQ", was that a spelling error? Or couldn't your brain think of the word "lowest"! Originally Posted by bambino

Originally Posted by WTF
You would love to insult me but you IQ is too "least" to think of anything! So you post pictures! Retards love pictures!!!!
You would love to insult me but you IQ is too "least" to think of anything! So you post pictures! Retards love pictures!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Glad you liked it retard.
You would love to insult me but you IQ is too "least" to think of anything! So you post pictures! Retards love pictures!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
He really tries, you know? He fails, but he's trying. Very trying!

When deficient folks like him seek to gain relevance their first tactic is to attempt to marginalize and/or minimize the opposition, which they believe places him (or her) in a superior position in the discussion, even though they can't keep up with the substance. They are also dumb enough to believe if they keep repeating the same accusation over and over again, it will become "true"! He's a "zero" and when a "zero" repeats it's still "zero"!

He has admitted he's a racist so he call everyone else a racist. The list of admissions is endless.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2017, 10:38 AM

He has admitted he's a racist so he call everyone else a racist. The list of admissions is endless. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Now you're just flat out lying there Dr. Phil wanna be.

I have posted a study which pointed out we all have bias.

You have continued to lie and say that was an admission of being a racist.

Look, you can not be a racist because you helped those despicable Katrina victims in the astrodome! Right
I love people who point out unusual grammar with bad grammar. You fucked up "bigly"!
Problem with discussions like these are the idiots who don't know that they've shat on the Kang's Anglish!