What's número uno on your bucket list?

Missi when i come to Austin in the fall...I definately want to meet you sugar! Originally Posted by DallasRain
sounds good
Bucket list:
Two girls on my cock and then snowballing..check.
Golden shower...check
Having my ass plowed by a nice strap on...check check check check check...now almost always a requirement on a session.

A true orgy with a writhing pile of bodies and very few limits....
MtsF
Dallas Rain and Ms. Athena and their toy box...now just figuring out how to get there
and as Dallas posted earlier...my fuckit list goes on and on and on!
Well now sugar getting me and Dallas together in the same town is not that hard to do. You just must bring your ass to us and we will do the rest...............
Well now sugar getting me and Dallas together in the same town is not that hard to do. You just must bring your ass to us and we will do the rest............... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Gives me a nice shiver when she summons her slaves to bring her their soon-to-be-less-than-tight rears to afford her pleasure. Sigh.....
Butt of course....................One must please me before they are able to pleasure me........
Well now sugar getting me and Dallas together in the same town is not that hard to do. You just must bring your ass to us and we will do the rest............... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

two dominent aggressive women to take care of your sinful desires!!!!
two dominent aggressive women to take care of your sinful desires!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Goody Goody...just get all three of our schedules to overlap!!!
Keeping the AR perspective in mind, what is the number one item on your sexual bucket list? Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Two hours of BCD with Nina Sastri, including Greek.

http://www.ninasastri.net/index.php

Hard to imagine a more elegant woman.
ms A if you find the TS i'd be willing to be the male and chip in my part
I just checked off number 1...it was to down a load of lady squirt juice. A couple of weeks ago, I swallowed 3 huge loads of lady juice from Jules here in Austin.
Top wish is still Gauge, retired starlet. I wish I was smarter earlier in life, when she was around, could have crossed it off the list.
Blasting it all over 2 Asian girls... mmm
Having a MFF 3some with one woman being Domme, and me and the other being her subs. Lots of oral & toy play. Would have to include me being in the middle of an anal sandwich.
Yes yes yes, This is what I call my TP with my lil cum slut Lynda. Your on bottom with me tickling your P Spot and then I have her climb for some good olo MISH, then I take her ass as well........TP!!! Triple penetration!! YUM YUM!!
i would love to be the recipient of a sexy bukakke under the watchful eye of my mistress who is also my doubles partner.

and i would also be happy to fulfill anybody's bucket list, especially those who want to try a m-f-t threesome Originally Posted by missi hart
I will be your way in late fall.......