Houston Photographer Available

I'm still loving my pics from you, I may have to shoot again! lol
I'm still loving my pics from you, I may have to shoot again! lol Originally Posted by Cassidy Conners
I miss shooting with you, and you know I am ready whenever you are. :-)
Hi D I'm back and want to schedule another shoot with you. Let me know when you're available
You know I've been interested in some glamor shots, D, and I finally got some cool ideasto go with that I think you can rock! I'll be in touch, hon!
Sabrina - welcome back! I'm glad you're back around and I can't wait to shoot again

Sofia - awesome about the ideas/outfits! It was good catching up with you and I'm definitely looking forward to our shoot
Now booking for the months of December and January. Here are a few from some recent provider showcase updates. PM for rates, details and booking information.

A few more from recent shoots...

A few more from last months showcase shoots. It was an incredibly busy month with shoots and I want to thank all of you that came by to update your showcases. I look forward to seeing you all again soon and if we have not shot and you are interested in shooting feel free to pm or call me.

Hi my name is Constance Flow I have talked to you before about taking photos. Well I am finally ready and I was wanting to see how your schedule will be for the January 2014. I do not no if you will be free but I would like to discuss a date or week/weekend in that month. I think you have told me your rates before but I do not remember them so I would like you to go over them again for me. Basicly Im looking for 1 to 2 outfit change. I would like my face either blurred out or half way cut out. I also want airbrushing. I am taking these photos for eros so I want them to be and look nice. Also I would like to know do I need to get my own hotel suite or do you have your own private studio. If you do then I would like to know if you can send me a coupls e of photos with the backgrounds so that I can make a desion as to what I want my back ground to be. I basicly have a light blue corset and I will use either clear white or black heels. And for the second outfit change I and thinking about using either a maroon or black corset. So I would like a nice classy back ground to match,.....

Thanks so much and looking forward to working with cha
Hello Constance...sending you a pm and I look forward to shooting with you
And We shall see you again soon!!! Dont forget those new masks..
Chrissy I'm looking forward to it and I found some awesome ones
Chrissy I'm looking forward to it and I found some awesome ones Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
Sweeeet!!!!! See you when you get back, we will be ready to show em off for ya..lol
Awesome! I'm back and all ready for you two
Sweet!! Almost finished with the holiday lbs...lol