"Je Suis Nigeria"?

There's no lie to it, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts at #56, #58 and now at #72 violate board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. So three times in one thread you violated a rule and crossed the line into a forbidden subject area, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. A rule that you stupidly and blithely ignore and deny, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It would seem to me that IBIdiot's repeated and continued references to I'va being an "Inbred Chimp," would be much more closely identified with beastiality than anything I'va has said or done.

Admittedly, forum rules and regulations do not fall under my purview! Therefore, it is not my job to be judge and jury!

Perhaps IBIdiot needs to leave the Moderating to those who know what the hell they are doing. As opposed to appointing himself to be a wannabe hall monitor and stool pigeon.

In simpler terms, butt out IBIdiot!
It would seem to me that IBIdiot's repeated references to "Inbred Chimp," would be much more closely identified with beastiality than anything I'va has said.

But forum rules and regulations do not fall under my purview!

Perhaps IBIdiot needs to leave the Moderating to those who know what the hell they are doing.

In simpler terms, butt out IBIdiot!
Originally Posted by bigtex
Procreation within a species, even if it is within a family unit, does not constitute ...
bestiality, Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. That you think so, serves to underscore your stupidity, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

IB, you have now made your point numerous times. But your determination is not the one that matters--and I suspect the mods will address it appropriately. But you should probably hope they don't get too energetic or you won't be banned, you will be turned to ash. And the world will likely not morn. Originally Posted by Old-T
And Eatkum the Inbred Chimp has not only denied that there is such a rule, he has violated it numerous -- count them, "three" -- times in one thread and demonstrates his innate proclivity to keep violating that rule, Old-THUMPER. Hence, it's justified to call him on each and every one of his numerous violations, Old-THUMPER. Now go back to your 80 proof pacifier, Old-THUMPER.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN --

Presenting the moderator of ECCIE's new Idiot Forum, "The Padded Cell" ---

IBIdiot!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It would seem to me that IBIdiot's repeated and continued references to I'va being an "Inbred Chimp," would be much more closely identified with [redacted] than anything I'va has said or done.

Admittedly, forum rules and regulations do not fall under my purview! Therefore, it is not my job to be judge and jury!

Perhaps IBIdiot needs to leave the Moderating to those who know what the hell they are doing. As opposed to appointing himself to be acting hall monitor and stool pigeon.

In simpler terms, butt out IBIdiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
You have violated the board rules. You may not discuss bea%^&(. It is forbidden.
You fucked up, pledge!!
You have violated the board rules. You may not discuss bea%^&(. It is forbidden.
You fucked up, pledge!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
We now have 2 Idiot Klan, errr Clan members who are applying for the job of Wannabe Hall Monitor and Stool Pigeon.
There's no lie to it, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts at #56, #58 and now at #72 violate board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. So three times in one thread you violated a rule and crossed the line into a forbidden subject area, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. A rule that you stupidly and blithely ignore and deny, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If it was true you violate it on every post where you have a in bred chimp. So calling you chicken dick like I have for months is no violation . Go change your diaper chicken dick it is full of shit, and keep on whacking.
If it was true you violate it on every post where you have a in bred chimp. So calling you chicken dick like I have for months is no violation . Go change your diaper chicken dick it is full of shit, and keep on whacking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
In a previous post, it was already explained to BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat how procreation within a species, even if it is within a family unit, does not constitute ...
bestiality, Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. That you think it does, only serves to underscore your stupidity, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: especially since this point was already explained to BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat in a previous post that you're too damn stupid to read and understand, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you are lying when you now claim you posted something different than what you actually posted.
In a previous post, it was already explained to BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat how procreation within a species, even if it is within a family unit, does not constitute ...
Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. That you think it does, only serves to underscore your stupidity, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: especially since this point was already explained to BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat in a previous post that you're too damn stupid to read and understand, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you are lying when you now claim you posted something different than what you actually posted.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Get a life, Idiot!

LMAO spin spin spin you are loosing ground chicken dick. Get JL to change your diaper it is full of shit...Keep on whacking chicken dick..And lying.
Get a life, Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Get an education, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

LMAO spin spin spin you are loosing ground chicken dick. Get JL to change your diaper it is full of shit...Keep on whacking chicken dick.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one doing the "spinning", Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts at #56, #58 and #72 violate board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. So three times in one thread you violated a rule and crossed the line into a forbidden subject area, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Get an education, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

You're the one doing the "spinning", Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts at #56, #58 and #72 violate board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. So three times in one thread you violated a rule and crossed the line into a forbidden subject area, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Seeing you are wanting to go there let's try this on for size. By calling me a in bred chimp you are insinuating one of my parents had *Staff Edit - JCM which is a clear violation of board rules. So STFU chicken dick.
Seeing you are wanting to go there let's try this on for size. By calling me a in bred chimp you are insinuating one of my parents had *Staff Edit - JCM which is a clear violation of board rules. So STFU chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's obvious, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, that your parents never evolved beyond chimpanzees per your own fuckin' post cited in the signature below, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You outed yourself on Waco's evolutionary chart to be a pro-simian, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

And in no manner does your stupidity change how your posts at #56, #58 and #72 violated board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

If you're referring to actual chimps & chickens ...then it would be a forbidden topic.

Lets not cross over to that please.
If you're referring to actual chimps & chickens ...then it would be a forbidden topic.

Lets not cross over to that please. Originally Posted by JCM800
That line has already been crossed. There is absolutely no other way to construe what he posted at #56, #58 and #72.

That line has already been crossed. There is absolutely no other way to construe what he posted at #56, #58 and #72.

IBIdiot,

I believe the Moderator has spoken.

Give it up, you and your Kissin' Cuz (JLIdiot) will never make it as the Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Don't quit your Day Jobs!
I believe the Moderator has spoken.

You will never make it as the Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Don't quit your Day Job!
Originally Posted by bigtex
Yeah, and everyone here knows who it was the mod supported and who it was the mod denigrated before he became a mod. So take that and your third grade knowledge of biology and shove it up your ignorant ass, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.