GOP Presidential Debate

Anyone besides me frightened by that concept? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Personally, I have not been "frightened" since 1970.
MARSHY, IF BRAINS WERE GOLD, YOURS WOULD BE 20 YEARS PAST DUE!
I don't understand your insult......explain it to me......
You sure seem to be obsessed with my cum, aren't you, punk?

You must not only be the biggest retard on this board, but a screaming homosexual too.

Frankly, I don't even know why the mods tolerate your presence on the board, but your days are numbered.

. . . Your only purpose seems to provide some sort of comic relief as nobody takes your seriously.
Fast Cum, you should be more upset with yourself than me.....you're the one that shoots his mouth off and looks ignorant and uninformed about government and history......obviously, you care more about how you feel than what you know.....

tolerate my presence? What are you talking about? My presence is encouraged here.....note the minimal rules in this forum.......

you do realize you have one of the faggottiest avatars on the board?.....why did you pick an avatar with a half-naked hillbilly with tight pants and a mullet?! It's disgusting!!!!! WTF is wrong with you?!! It's so queer, but that was probably your point............

Right On Brother Marshall................

Fast Cum, you should be more upset with yourself than me.....you're the one that shoots his mouth off and looks ignorant and uninformed about government and history......obviously, you care more about how you feel than what you know.....

tolerate my presence? What are you talking about? My presence is encouraged here.....note the minimal rules in this forum.......

you do realize you have one of the faggottiest avatars on the board?.....why did you pick an avatar with a half-naked hillbilly with tight pants and a mullet?! It's disgusting!!!!! WTF is wrong with you?!! It's so queer, but that was probably your point............

Originally Posted by Marshall
Big Louie, That is why I am not a Republican!
Bill Mahr on his program "Real Time with Bill Mahr" had a hilarious commentary about the GOP debates.

He asked "do we really need more GOP debates"?

Then added that Herman Cain had forgotten all the women he has groped, Rick Perry has forgotten what agencies he would terminate and that Mitt Romney has forgotten what positions he supported last week.

His punch line was "these guys don't need more debates, they need Gingko Biloba!
.....why did you pick an avatar with a half-naked hillbilly with tight pants and a mullet?! It's disgusting!!!!! Originally Posted by Marshall
And Marshy, why did you pick an avatar with.......uhhhhhhhh!

Oh that's right, you're too damn lazy to pick out an avatar!
  • Doove
  • 11-13-2011, 06:05 PM
Ok, so you're not a fan of liberty. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yet another straw-man.

He believes that good will only be done if government does it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And another. What i said was adequate amounts of good will not be done if only charities attempt to accomplish it. Explain how that's saying that only Government will do good?

Keep arguing with yourself, and you just might win!

That the rest of us are so barbaric and neanderthal that we will willingly allow our fellow citizens to die and rot in the street unless government steps in and saves us from ourselves. That government is the source of all good and benevolence.
Well, what i am saying is that the combination of government deeds and charity deeds is our best bet if we don't want to allow our fellow citizens to die and rot in the streets.

You want to eliminate Government deeds from the equation and leave it all to charity, with absolutely no evidence that they can accomplish it on their own. So if that makes you barbaric and neanderthal, well, you said it, not me.
Live from New York, it's Saturday night at the Republican Debate!

http://blog.chron.com/rickperry/2011...k-perry-again/
Doove, that's not what you said initially, and you know it. You keep changing the game, but the fact is you really don't know what you're talking about, and you don't really want to know. So fine. The fact is you believe government must be the initiator and guarantor of charity. Well, look at our country now, and see how well that has worked out. I'll stick with my pollyanna-ish belief that people will do what's right, even without government coercion.

• Doove
  • 11-14-2011, 04:19 AM
Doove, that's not what you said initially, and you know it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Uh, yeah, it is what i said initially. I'd challenge you to back up your claim, but we all now know you don't feel you need to prove that anything you say is accurate. Just say it, and it'll be true.
Why should I post a reference to something you said? You are amazing.

Just say it, and it'll be true. Originally Posted by Doove
Yes. That is because I am usually right.

Despite all the BS posted by some on the Republican haters on this board; there is alot of public interest in the debate series.....cable viewership has been at record highs.

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.co...cable-ratings/
You want to eliminate Government deeds from the equation and leave it all to charity, with absolutely no evidence that they can accomplish it on their own.

Doofus, you mean other than over 150 years of American history where there was a monstrous charitable structure? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Take government out of the charity equation and people will miraculously start taking care of themselves, family and friends step in to help, charitable structure gets built bigger........take government out of the equation and you take corruption and incompetence out of the equation......government degrades a lot of charitable activity because they take too much of people's money away to do "government charity, or "vote buying" as we conservatives like to call it, rather than allow people to keep their money and do charity.....the bigger the government, the smaller the people.........

but Doofus, you don't really give a fuck about people, you only care about anarchy and the advancement of your agenda [the destruction and ruin of people you're jealous of]..........fucking commie....
  • Doove
  • 11-14-2011, 02:21 PM
He believes that good will only be done if government does it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What i said was adequate amounts of good will not be done if only charities attempt to accomplish it. Explain how that's saying that only Government will do good? Originally Posted by Doove
Doove, that's not what you said initially, and you know it. You keep changing the game, Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Uh, yeah, it is what i said initially. I'd challenge you to back up your claim, but we all now know you don't feel you need to prove that anything you say is accurate. Originally Posted by Doove
Why should I post a reference to something you said? You are amazing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're right, why should you post a reference to something i said that proves you to be a liar?

So allow me. Here's what i said:

Charities sure as hell ain't the answer. If they were, they'd be the answer today. Now. There's nothing stopping charities from adequately serving the needs of everyone who would need them today, but they fall grotesquely short. There's no reason to think that would change if Government would just get out of the way. Originally Posted by Doove
Yes, i'm amazing .....and you're a liar.