A question for Dorothy Monroe

Dorothy, I love the nsa bj, but you better watch out, if I get a throat punch I turn into a stalker.
This isn't match.com for fucks sakes I know my place its tards that get all caught up with there feelings and think I actually give a shit ... I mean I do to an extent but that extent isn't very far... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No shit again. Just fucking blow me. I'll pay the tariff. Fuck that Parisian shit. Or Bobs garage.
Dorothy, I love the nsa bj, but you better watch out, if I get a throat punch I turn into a stalker. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Oh hell no I have enough of them it won't be the throat punch that triggers it I can guarantee that..
No shit again. Just fucking blow me. I'll pay the tariff. Fuck that Parisian shit. Or Bobs garage. Originally Posted by bambino
Im going to blow you alright
  • signa
  • 02-20-2016, 05:04 PM
The throat punch will most likely occur after my fart box is a mean summa bitch ijs... I don't know any but I am sure YouTube won't let me down well it hasn't yet anyways...

Sounds like a night to remember don't let me down my feelers are sensitive at times... kiss Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
lol I'm not into fart boxes no worries there... BSer, well that's another story.... sigh I can't help it I'm a Cuddler...
Im going to blow you alright Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's why I luv you!
  • signa
  • 02-20-2016, 05:11 PM
This isn't match.com for fucks sakes I know my place its tards that get all caught up with there feelings and think I actually give a shit ... I mean I do to an extent but that extent isn't very far... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No worries babe I don't need to marry you. I know my place... probably right after Bam, BSer, and Bigguy.

I just like bat shit crazy this ain't fucking e-harmony either...lol
Oh hell no I have enough of them it won't be the throat punch that triggers it I can guarantee that.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I know it was a stupid joke, that is what 15 years of a bitter marriage does to someone. Plus I had this great line about taking you to a Persian restaurant and someone took it.
No worries babe I don't need to marry you....I just like bat shit crazy this ain't fucking e-harmony either...lol Originally Posted by signa
Im not BSC though I hope your not disappointed just a different type of whore you will never meet another Dorfy... But anyways I get your point
Im not BSC though I hope your not disappointed just a different type of whore you will never meet another Dorfy... But anyways I get your point Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well, if I ever get to Houston, I will certainly look you up. We'll swap a clit/dick whispering session. Then I'll get some Tacos. And tequila.
Well, if I ever get to Houston, I will certainly look you up. We'll swap a clit/dick whispering session. Then I'll get some Tacos. And tequila. Originally Posted by bambino
Sounds like a long session in the restroom is to follow with that shitty booty mixture....
  • signa
  • 02-20-2016, 05:29 PM
Im not BSC though I hope your not disappointed just a different type of whore you will never meet another Dorfy... But anyways I get your point Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
lol not disappointed you can hold your own...I like that. yes you are a unique Dorfy.

Bambino, well hes our resident monger councilor we all respect him too... l think?...well maybe everyone but tatas...lol
lol not disappointed you can hold your own...I like that. yes you are a unique Dorfy.

Bambino, well hes our resident monger councilor we all respect him too... l think?...well maybe everyone but tatas...lol Originally Posted by signa
Tatas is a classification all of his own
Sounds like a long session in the restroom is to follow with that shitty booty mixture.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I still luv you.
  • signa
  • 02-20-2016, 06:44 PM
here Dorfy I'll sing a bed time story to you....

https://youtu.be/htqNLrQqxLE