Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

I love alot of things fetish...too many to narrow down...lol

having my ass {and large labia...lol} worshipped
giving prostate play
strap on play
foot worship/play
giving playful dom sessions

and especiaLLY
having cum EVERYWHERE Originally Posted by DallasRain
....Dallas. the next time we cross paths...add snowballs to your list!
I really love tease and denial. The idea of wearing a chastity cage and having a woman be my key holder is very exciting to me - especially if my key holder sends me teasing text messages after being locked up after several days. When we meet she is wearing the key around her neck on a necklace. If we meet first at a bar or restaurant she teasing plays with the key in public taunting, laughing seeing me squirm as my member tries to stiffen, but is constrained by the cage. The fetish would continue with a very slow tease BCD and eventually by a climatic release. This is my all time most erotic fetish.
Sniffing ass. Forced, of course. Wait, forgot about my username. Why am I bothering?
Yes Angus... The Princess loves to snowball. She really invents a new fetish weekly..
Snowball and prostate stimuli gets my motor running
Puppy Play... extended time (day or three)..

Pony Play... extended time (day or three)..
Originally Posted by MsKriss4Play
OK just gotta ask, wtf is Puppy & Pony Play?
Ditto Dallas Goddess....kinkier the better...he he he

On the GFE side, I have a kissing fetish, and also a very ORAL fetish (I'll let you guess what that is), as well as, an ass fetish...

Definitely a CUM fetish....!!!...

On the KINKY side, I have a Foot fetish (him worshipping MY feet), Oral servitude, strap on play, domination, sissification, GOLDEN SHOWERS, face sitting, RIMMING/anal fetish, fisting (me doing the fisting), verbal humiliation, spanking, red lipstick fetish, long hair fetish (using my hair to tease/masturbate you), long fingernail/tickling fetish, and much MORE!!!

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Hey ItalianaPrincess, I've tried a few times to send you a PM, but seem to be having trouble. Would you send me one, sinse you are pretty close to me and seem to have similiar interest?
I really, really dig smart chicks...oh and having my ass played with too!
a young spinner in a short skirt or dresw will get me every time
I have tried a few times to get a real prostrate massage, but have yet to receive anything that does it. Would love to find someone who knows what to do and how to do it. I enjoy all things oral and really love a lady who has her juice flowing when she gets hot. I like a lady who will tell me what gets her off. Snow balling can be a lot of fun if you are in the right mood. Golden showers are super if the giver flushes her system first and drinks a lot of fluid. Very few things I would not try at least twice, just in case I was drunk the 1st time and didn't get it right. Would love to participate in piercing a hood or labia. That's all I can think of right now.
  • Gucci
  • 12-19-2011, 02:45 PM
I have a thing for a woman with pretty feet, I would love to get a footjob but finding a provider that caters to fetishes is like locating Bigfoot ! If anyone knows a good provider that can cater to that let me know !
Oh, yes, a slim lady with nice breasts with no bra and a nice sheer blouse, or a jacket with the buttons open, meeting me in a public place and sitting at a bar having a nice conversation and every time I look down I can see her nipples standing up saying hello to me. You can tell that the bartender and/or another customer is seeing everything and wishing he was me. Engaging those people in conversation while the lady coolly has her drink and ignores the stares really gets me hot. A lady friend who knew this used to meet me for a drink with nothing but a fur coat on and the more she drank, the more the coat slid open. The sex after we left was really crazy.
olderguy1948

your wish can be fulfilled---ya just gotta come to New Orleans! lol
I also like to give an oral creampie. This where she gives you head till you cum and she keeps going but the cum just rolls out of her mouth and down your cock. It's just nasty.
I also like to give an oral creampie. This where she gives you head till you cum and she keeps going but the cum just rolls out of her mouth and down your cock. It's just nasty. Originally Posted by burkalini

+100!

Ladies - PM me if interested