Fundraiser carwash, bake sale for no kill animal rescue tomorrow.

Goddamn right I am....as long as nothing goes up my cornholio....I'm all good....Bring It!!!! Originally Posted by Russ38

Sensual wrestling, rolling around like slippery pigs is hot! Okay, getting hot in here. Back to the subject
Sensual wrestling, rolling around like slippery pigs is hot! Okay, getting hot in here. Back to the subject Originally Posted by bustyamy
Email the details sugar snatch....
Lot's of questions, moved to coed
Thank you R.M. for your donation
I took a screenshot and sent it to her saying"fuck me that's hot"! Originally Posted by bustyamy
BA, Any photo of you is Hot, IMO
BA, Any photo of you is Hot, IMO Originally Posted by JRK19465

Thank you sweetheart
Props out for what appears to have been a great time for an awesome cause and way to rock it, bustyamy!
Props out for what appears to have been a great time for an awesome cause and way to rock it, bustyamy! Originally Posted by texasaggie96
Thanks TA, and remember June 7, it's on again!
You may have bigger issues to worry about soon regarding kids Until YOU are a MOTHER, you will never understand. God forbid you have a Daughter and you've shown your face all of these years. Mama was a "what"?. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You don't need to explain yourself. Several months from now the shoe will be on the other foot Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Hold on, 5 months. Is that bitch pregnant? Wow, I hope she runs into the same issues she has given to others. As for me, my kid is damn near grown! I have done my part, and a great job too. I'm very proud! You keep taking it up the ass, even pregnant? Wow, I normally respect a woman's choice to work preggers, but not one who judges others! Originally Posted by bustyamy

Can I throw this track walker with a computer a baby shower?
Can I throw this track walker with a computer a baby shower? Originally Posted by BDS
Only if I'm invited on second thought,she might invite her hpd friends? Nothing good can come from being around someone so connected to pigs. Like literally, I would never want to meet her. Look at her post, you can tell right away she is not right!
THread is no longer on topic and has run it's course. It will be closed. If another thread is started with the rumors and innuendo that ran this one off course.....Those people involved will get a special PM......