"Entertaining Discussions or just blatent attempts atBlackmailing, Bullying and Harassment

Yes...its called "Grip it and rip it"...

The next time you have an urge to call up a hoogar with a record of screwing over johns or considers them beneath her, just grab your PandaPrick in either hand and whip it...whip it good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEVqFB4WUo
(staff edit; youtube tagging removed since video doesn't play; ztonk) Originally Posted by Toyz
  • onei
  • 08-29-2014, 02:55 AM
I've been out of town working and not keeping up with the board. I get back and read this dribble from our now known as "frustrated hooker" aka:EFN aka:NCNS drama queen and just laugh. If you look back about a year ago, when I first called her out in co-ed there were several ladies who came to her defense. Seems the story has changed. Ever wonder why miss frustrated hooker? Let me tell you why … you're a drama queen who is well known for your lack of care, concern, and respect for anyone but your own pathetic self. Don't come on here crying wolf, that ship has sailed.

On the flip side of the coin, a few weeks ago while out of town I had a no show from a girl. The difference between you and her, FIRST-she did call and cancel (she had an emergency and had to go to the hospital-whether the story was real or not is not the issue. The issue is SHE CALLED AND CANCELED). Then we set up for the following morning. Again, no show! Yes I was frustrated. But again she called, apologized (something you have NEVER DONE) and promised not one, but two sessions for $150 OFF her advertised price, which I took advantage of recently and she gladly kept her word (again, something you have NEVER done). Upon leaving she said you me, "Now remember, you still have a free hh coming). That, my little frustrated hooker, is how you keep a reputation in tack. You could learn something.

NOTE:typed on my cell phone, pardon any spelling misTrakes) :-)
Still Looking: you crack me up. I almost peed down both legs. When did Whispers get trademarked?

Electric Feel Now: is not even a name. What in the fuck does it even mean? juiced tactile concept? Current sensory current? Shocking emotional presence? Deadly touch today? Tense mood in nothing flat?

Did you summon me? I'm here to help...find you a proper name. Sybil or Eve or Miley?? . To warn people that you are bat shit crazy in advance.
Now, kindly leave my activities out of your lunatic rantings. Thanks darlin
maybe she should have stayed nightmare Sally
Still Looking: you crack me up. I almost peed down both legs. When did Whispers get trademarked?

Electric Feel Now: is not even a name. What in the fuck does it even mean? juiced tactile concept? Current sensory current? Shocking emotional presence? Deadly touch today? Tense mood in nothing flat?

Did you summon me? I'm here to help...find you a proper name. Sybil or Eve or Miley?? . To warn people that you are bat shit crazy in advance.
Now, kindly leave my activities out of your lunatic rantings. Thanks darlin Originally Posted by HunterGrace
I've learned that if it starts or ends with "Darlin" you're just screwed.

Hunter... she has so many people in there with her, when she sees a shrink she gets a group rate. On her car the front license plate holder says... "I'm NOT A Schizophrenic. The back on says... "Neither Am I"

Damn it I got it! Its been right here in front of use. I owe EFN an apology. Here I thought she was bat shit crazy with all crapola she posts and then I realized she had an issue and has been understood by all of us. Geeez I feel terrible now...It hit me like a ton of bricks as I was watching one of my favorite movies last night. Deuce Bigalo Man Whore.

Damn you, SL, after reading her ad, I think I may have fallen in love. Sub? Well fuck, if I could only get her behind the glory hole.
Damn you, SL, after reading her ad, I think I may have fallen in love. Sub? Well fuck, if I could only get her behind the glory hole. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
If anyone can do it you can Hunter. But 6/5 she will be a NSNC IJS. And if you post anything about it.... well that's just hearsay.

The only way I see it happening is if I kidnap her and keep her prisoner but that won't happen if she's only available during business hours. Someone would miss her and come looking. Slaves are hard to find. At any rate, I'd probably get irritated or bored and run her off, or institutionalize her. So there's that.

What the hell, Efn, want to come play with Me?
What the hell, Efn, want to come play with Me? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Now THAT'S a doubles I definitely want to see!

How can I set this up....hmmm?
  • Toyz
  • 08-29-2014, 04:13 PM
The only way I see it happening is if I kidnap her and keep her prisoner but that won't happen if she's only available during business hours. Someone would miss her and come looking. Slaves are hard to find. At any rate, I'd probably get irritated or bored and run her off, or institutionalize her. So there's that.

What the hell, Efn, want to come play with Me? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Not a chance...she would NCNS your ass...join the masses that thought they too were spesul...

Heres your TShirt...

I've learned that if it starts or ends with "Darlin" you're just screwed.

Hunter... she has so many people in there with her, when she sees a shrink she gets a group rate. On her car the front license plate holder says... "I'm NOT A Schizophrenic. The back on says... "Neither Am I"

Damn it I got it! Its been right here in front of use. I owe EFN an apology. Here I thought she was bat shit crazy with all crapola she posts and then I realized she had an issue and has been understood by all of us. Geeez I feel terrible now...It hit me like a ton of bricks as I was watching one of my favorite movies last night. Deuce Bigalo Man Whore.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm bumping this because that's just funny. I don't care who you are!
Speaking of glory hole.......when's the next round?
EFN thread bump!