European Union Backing Off Tariffs

Your reply has no bearing on anything mentioned you idiot. And by the way, China is not the only country effected. Explain why he did the others you ass kisser. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your post illustrates just how fucking stupid you are, M T Brain Socket, because your notion that the deficit increased in this last quarter was definitively refuted with facts, M T Brain Socket.
So let me get this straight. Trump has imposed tariffs and fucked up the farmers. Then he gives a portion to the farmers. Is he going to give the rest to those that had their IP stolen? LOL! Nice try Dotard. Is he gonna use the rest of it to mend the giant deficit he has caused? At the end of the day the working class is paying for it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your reply has no bearing on anything mentioned you idiot. And by the way, China is not the only country effected. Explain why he did the others you ass kisser. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your post illustrates just how fucking stupid you are, M T Brain Socket, because your notion that the deficit increased in this last quarter was definitively refuted with facts, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You really are a fucking idiot. One quarter does not make one bit of difference especially since the last one was so dismal. the deficit is growing still. Obama nearly cut it in half, Trump is headed for doubling it. And where did I say anything about the last quarter anyway? Idiot!
You really are a fucking idiot. One quarter does not make one bit of difference especially since the last one was so dismal. the deficit is growing still. Obama nearly cut it in half, Trump is headed for doubling it. And where did I say anything about the last quarter anyway? Idiot! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your lying ass claimed it was widening, M T Brain Socket. It didn't, M T Brain Socket.
Your lying ass claimed it was widening, M T Brain Socket. It didn't, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mebbe MT had the deficit confused with his lying ass cheeks, which are spread wide by his lover and hero LUBED WIDE ASS out in the HEB parking lots !
Great addition, Gey Rey. You always Plus the conversation!
Your lying ass claimed it was widening, M T Brain Socket. It didn't, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do you ever get tired of losing? LOL!
Mebbe MT had the deficit confused with his lying ass cheeks, which are spread wide by his lover and hero LUBED WIDE ASS out in the HEB parking lots ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Great addition, Gey Rey. You always Plus the conversation! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought he was finally over Luke. I guess he has relapsed. Why is it guys like Gey are so obsessed with straight men? Can't he find another Log Cabin Republican in San Antonio.
Mebbe MT had the deficit confused with his lying ass cheeks, which are spread wide by his lover and hero LUBED WIDE ASS out in the HEB parking lots ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No doubt!

Do you ever get tired of losing? LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It dropped $50 billion in the last quarter, M T Brain Socket; so, it'd be your loser-ass sucking hind dick, M T Brain Socket.
No doubt!

It dropped $50 billion in the last quarter, M T Brain Socket; so, it'd be your loser-ass sucking hind dick, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And its going through the ceiling next quarter you idiot.

585 is less than 833. Even with your lame ass one quarter at a -50 billion bullshit it would still be 198 billion over what he started with.
And its going through the ceiling next quarter you idiot.

585 is less than 833. Even with your lame ass one quarter at a -50 billion bullshit it would still be 198 billion over what he started with.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

You predicted hildebeest was going to win, M T Brain Socket; so, you and your predictions are batting zero, M T Brain Socket.

You predicted hildebeest was going to win, M T Brain Socket; so, you and your predictions are batting zero, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I did not even vote for her, I was surprised when she didn't then we all found out about Trump and the Russians.
What does she have to do with you lying about the deficit?
You always try to change the subject when you lose. LOL!
I did not even vote for her, I was surprised when she didn't then we all found out about Trump and the Russians.
What does she have to do with you lying about the deficit?
You always try to change the subject when you lose. LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You lied about the deficit, M T Brain Socket. It went down $50 billion in the most recent quarter, and your stupid ass said it went up and didn't go down, M T Brain Socket.
You lied about the deficit, M T Brain Socket. It went down $50 billion in the most recent quarter, and your stupid ass said it went up and didn't go down, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I didn't say it went up in any certain quarter you lying cocksucker. You are pathetic. Show me where I said that.
I didn't say it went up in any certain quarter you lying cocksucker. You are pathetic. Show me where I said that. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're pathetically stupid, M T Brain Socket.

the giant deficit he has caused? Originally Posted by MT Pockets

the deficit is growing still. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're pathetically stupid, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Neither one of those quotes mention a particular quarter. You are an idiot "like the world has never seen". I bet your mom had you after just 9 months of gestation LOL! I think she had you in the field and kept on picking okra.