President Obama's approval rating holds steady

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Not only are your ASSumptions ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, I notice that you emphasized ASS in the quote above. I guess you are trying to flirt, tranny fucker? You really ARE a catcher aren't you?

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?
Well, I notice that you emphasized ASS in the quote above. I guess you are trying to flirt, tranny fucker? You really ARE a catcher aren't you?

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Again, your ASSumptions are obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Your retarded post illustrates clearly that your cock ring necklace is depriving your dumb-fuck golem ass of oxygen. BTW, it was your giggling, enormously ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass that stood on the corner and waved "bye-bye" as BOTH the big bus and the "short bus" drove by every morning, you dumb-fuck golem jackass; thus, making you the ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass-fool you aspired to be. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Ooooohhh! Now you're talking about MY anal pore.

You're a classic, Corpy! Too sick to know how dumb you are!

poopoo Play-Doh for breakfast today!
Ooooohhh! Now you're talking about MY anal pore.

You're a classic, Corpy! Too sick to know how dumb you are!

poopoo Play-Doh for breakfast today!Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Your dumb-fuck golem ass is the sickest, miscreant, reprobate in this forum, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Your retarded post illustrates clearly that your cock ring necklace is depriving your dumb-fuck golem ass of oxygen. BTW, it was your giggling, enormously ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass that stood on the corner and waved "bye-bye" as BOTH the big bus and the "short bus" drove by every morning, you dumb-fuck golem jackass; thus, making you the ignorant, dumb-fuck golem jackass-fool you aspired to be. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Tick, tock, Corpy!

SIX MENTIONS OF MY PLAY-DOH FACTORY!

Fucking retard strikes again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

SIX MENTIONS OF MY PLAY-DOH FACTORY!

Fucking retard strikes again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? It was your ignorant, reprobate, dumb-fuck golem ass that was elected:

Post a review, IBH. Of a woman.

You can't, can you? No money, tranny boy?
Post a review, IBH. Of a woman.

You can't, can you? No money, tranny boy? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're obviously hung up on "trannies", you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. It must be one of those lib-retard activities you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackasses enjoy. Just a reminder, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass, your ASSumptions are still obviously and ignorantly wrong, and your "modus operandi" is still showing.
Thats at least the third cut and paste response of the morning, Corpy.

Maybe you should start a new cut and paste thread and let this one go back to being about your pals pissing, moaning, whining and crying about Obama.