Greta Thunberg is Time Magazine Person of the Year.

I think I'm funny that's my problem! Originally Posted by eccieloser9500
Trump can’ts be bought that's my problem ? Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
Laurel and Hardy
Fair game. In politics. The other disgraced brand is open to broader mass of critics. You think I didn't know you would use your go-to "whataboutism?"
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Could you please explain to me this "fixation" you have with "whataboutism" that disturbs you so much? Why isn't it a legitimate form of critique when it is the basis for pointing out hypocrisy? How does one support calling someone a hypocrite without "whataboutism"?
  • oeb11
  • 12-15-2019, 10:12 AM
"Logic, and Proportion" escape the DPST's
name that 60's lyric!
Could you please explain to me this "fixation" you have with "whataboutism" that disturbs you so much? Why isn't it a legitimate form of critique when it is the basis for pointing out hypocrisy? How does one support calling someone a hypocrite without "whataboutism"? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

good point.

E9500, give us an example how to do it without "whataboutism". lol.

bet you can't do it. lol.
  • oeb11
  • 12-15-2019, 10:30 AM
+1 df
"Logic, and Proportion" escape the DPST's
name that 60's lyric! Originally Posted by oeb11
White Rabbit
Jefferson Airplane -
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head.
  • oeb11
  • 12-15-2019, 01:02 PM
Quite right, L-17.
Thank you, Sir!
Grace Slick had/has one hell of a voice!
Grace Slick hates Trump also
Grace Slick hates Trump also Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's one thing you two have in common. That's where the commonality ends.
Could you please explain to me this "fixation" you have with "whataboutism" that disturbs you so much? Why isn't it a legitimate form of critique when it is the basis for pointing out hypocrisy? How does one support calling someone a hypocrite without "whataboutism"? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
good point.

E9500, give us an example how to do it without "whataboutism". lol.

bet you can't do it. lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What do you want to bet?

Thank you.

You can do it by just explaining, either in satirical detail or scathing detail, how the situation is equal on both side.

For example, so to speak, the situation LustyLady made an issue of with Hunter Biden was a valid issue. I pointed out that the same hypocritical standard applied to the Bush family. Bush Jr. got a cushy goverment job, being a drunk, as head of the free world. I DID NOT MENTION HIS NAME. JUST POSTED A PICTURE JUST BEFORE HE HEARD THE WORD WE WERE UNDER ATTACK.

When you bring up names, it makes you look like a cry baby.

Literary creativity helps.

Use your arts.
  • oeb11
  • 12-15-2019, 01:28 PM
I do not know Gs politics - perhaps mm is correct, perhaps not.

Get a new meme. It is old and tired, underground rodent.
Well Liberals believe he was bought by Putin because he won and he wasn't suppose to. Well get ready for a repeat performance of the Trump, Putin political heist, what ever you want to call it. Originally Posted by Levianon17

The opposition party believes he was installed through social media public influence. Who had the popular vote?

The country counted on a repeat performance when he asked for outside influence to influence the upcoming election. Which is what the impeachment is all about.
The opposition party believes he was installed through social media public influence. Who had the popular vote?

The country counted on a repeat performance when he asked for outside influence to influence the upcoming election. Which is what the impeachment is all about. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I don't know where you get these ideas from but they are ridiculous. The Impeachment is about Trump winning and Hillary Clinton losing that's all it is. You can analyze the reasons Trump won, who helped him whatever, none of it really matters. The democratic Party is nothing but a sordid cast of characters who think they should be the only ones to Govern the country. So they got their rug swiped out from under them in 2016 and they're pissed off. If it happens again in 2020 they'll come up with new tactics to continue their quest to impeach Trump. That's all it is, it's not even worth taking serious anymore.

The country counted on a repeat performance when he asked for outside influence to influence the upcoming election. Which is what the impeachment is all about. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

social media influence. okay ....

when will you stop bloviating about the popular vote? you know the law, right? then you know it's the electoral college that elects the president, right?

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA
I don't know where you get these ideas from but they are ridiculous. The Impeachment is about Trump winning and Hillary Clinton losing that's all it is.

The impeachment is about Abuse of power. Obstruction of Congress included.

You can analyze the reasons Trump won, who helped him whatever, none of it really matters

Oh really? You don't care about national security when it comes to our elections?

The democratic Party is nothing but a sordid cast of characters who think they should be the only ones to Govern the country. So they got their rug swiped out from under them in 2016 and they're pissed off. If it happens again in 2020 they'll come up with new tactics to continue their quest to impeach Trump. That's all it is, it's not even worth taking serious anymore. Originally Posted by Levianon17
social media influence. okay ....

when will you stop bloviating about the popular vote? you know the law, right? then you know it's the electoral college that elects the president, right?

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This is actually the first time I bring up the popular vote. Quote me on any other time I mention it, and I'll praise your existence.