Managed Vs. Independent

When you told her to raise her donations?
Wk wiz!
  • Emmie
  • 09-12-2020, 12:49 PM
This thread was all about them?... ohhh damn. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Gemma..ya I had no idea either!
The OP does not have a reason to be jealous of me or any other lady here. I’m not sure how my name got involved in this thread, nor do I care. I’ve never met with Lubeman and I don’t know too much about the OP other than her reaching out to me a few months ago complimenting me on how I run my business, my great reputation and asking for “help” and advice regarding her situation. We exchanged a few text messages and that was the end of that. I get those kind of questions and comments all the time so I did not think anything of it then and I don’t think anything of it now. I will say that after briefly reading through this thread, the questions that were asked contradicts this entire thread. I have no beef with anyone! (especially other providers). If anyone has anything bad to say about me then it’s definitely a personal issue within their self because I’m a nice person and I don’t involve myself in anyone’s business. Drama, hate, snide remarks and rude comments are beneath me so I will never entertain it. I’m in my own lane and I focus solely on myself. I love to uplift, enlighten, empower and help everyone in any way that I can. I’m ONLY here for threADS and pictures!! Everything else is irrelevant to me. Speaking of which happy Selfie Saturday!! Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone ����
When you told her to raise her donations? Originally Posted by Lubeman
It didn’t stop you from seeing her in March, MexMex... I’m sure she appreciated you opening your pocketbook for her.

In the meantime, quit being a shit stirrer, whether it’s in these public forums or in PMs...
I’m ONLY here for threADS and pictures!! Everything else is irrelevant to me. Speaking of which happy Selfie Saturday!! Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone ����
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX
I think a lot of us, Ellie, just wish you were... more independent. We want you to be safe and happy, as well, my dear! And we love your selfies!
It didn’t stop you from seeing her in March, MexMex... I’m sure she appreciated you opening your pocketbook for her.
I think a lot of us, Ellie, just wish you were... more independent. We want you to be safe and happy, as well, my dear! And we love your selfies! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Hey wiz I didn’t get your rate I got a lower one. And I’m sure she appreciates you trying clean cup her mess. Timex challenge you can’t fo nothing else.
OMG.... don’t we get this same thread bi-yearly in the KC forum???🤔🙄
OMG.... don’t we get this same thread bi-yearly in the KC forum???���� Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
+1,000,000
OMG.... don’t we get this same thread bi-yearly in the KC forum???🤔🙄 Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
Unfortunately, yes. And while some provide helpful facts this was just rehashing old threads. This whole thread was pretty... petty.
OMG.... don’t we get this same thread bi-yearly in the KC forum???���� Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
Yep, sometimes more frequently.
And Gemma's take is spot on.
These same posts are in every forum, every few months, and have been for the last 10 years.

The answer... you'll find out if aliens are real before this is no longer debatable.
These same posts are in every forum, every few months, and have been for the last 10 years.

The answer... you'll find out if aliens are real before this is no longer debatable. Originally Posted by KenMonk
Nothing different or new then right??
Men should know who's managed by now... Right ...

So HOW COME MEN CLAIM THEY DONT KNOW ... WHICH WOMEN ARE MANAGED

OH! I HAD NO IDEA! I WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN HER HAD I KNOW...
EVEN THOUGH WE CLEARLY KNNNOOOWWWWW ...
AND GET THIER PANTIES IN A WALD WHEN PROVIDERS REFUSE TO SEE THEM B/C OF THIER CHOICE IN PU$$Y

NO OFFENSE BUT IF ITS A FORUM THAT'S CONSTANTLY OUT THERE HOW COME MEN CONSTANTLY CLAIM TO NOT KNOW ????

LIKE HOWS THAT WORK ?
OMG.... don’t we get this same thread bi-yearly in the KC forum???🤔🙄 Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
Sure do and we get newly pimped members I'm sure Bi Yearly as well
I’m not sure how my name got involved. I get those kind of questions and comments all the time so I did not think anything of it then and I don’t think anything of it now.I have no beef with anyone! (especially other providers). I’m in my own lane and I focus solely on myself. I love to uplift, enlighten, empower and help everyone in any way
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Admin anyway to shut her down...

Thread seems to be off a little of its hinges

Ellie and Gemma are on point with thier views and response.

Never thrown names out there and none of us have beef with anyone.
All the ladies in the business atleast OP area are Kind, and respectful young ladies.
We don't bump heads or beef Or have hate towards one another.
We're all adults and above childish ways.

Soo If If anyone has anything bad to say about ANYONE OR Anything its a personal problem and keep it to yourself

This is true AMONG ALL US LADIES!!!! E SAID IT BEST!!!

I’m a nice person and I don’t involve myself in anyone’s business. Drama, hate, snide remarks and rude comments are beneath me so I will never entertain it.

The Wizzard though is right tho

"
I think a lot of us, Ellie, just wish you were... more independent. We want you to be safe and happy, as well, my dear! And we love your selfies!
"

NOT JUST TO WHO HE WAS STATING IT TO BUT IN GENERAL!

LADIES !!!!
WE ALL HOPE YOUR INDEPENDANT AND SAFE AND OUT OF HARMS WAY!!!
I use to cross a lot off my list when I heard rumors about a lady being "managed" but my list got really small pretty fast.
Now I just do my research and if all parties involved had a good time and there are no issues then it's not any of my damn business what a girl does with HER hard earned money.

As for Ellie...
She has had her name drug through the mud on this board so many times over the years that I believe we have all lost count,
and through it all she has been nothing but professional, If she is "managed", then her and her team are doing it right.