Yeah, but how about Greek?

I've figured out who jack.asshole.lope is - Donald Trump! All he does is insult everyone in reach, but doesn't add anything positive. Originally Posted by OldYeller
Haha
Dorthy, if you spent half the time that you spend online running your LOUD MOUTH, at the gym, maybe you wouldn't have "cankles" the size of my 90 year old grandmother...
You are the reason for my ire...
You have polluted the Houston forum and now have decided to bring your 8th grade mentality to SA where there's a whole new list of fucktards who will think you are cute, funny, sexy, blah, blah, fucking blah...
Face it, you have a LOUD MOUTH and that is that! Your looks will fade and all you're going to be is an old-ass hag with issues.

For all the White Knights, please refer to post #16 of this thread before you start running your mouth...

For Arriana, who supposedly has my house under "internet surveillance" (fucking ha, ha, ha) load up your 1996 oil-burning corolla with some cholo's and come on by...
Dorthy, if you spent half the time that you spend online running your LOUD MOUTH, at the gym, maybe you wouldn't have "cankles" the size of my 90 year old grandmother...
You are the reason for my ire...
You have polluted the Houston forum and now have decided to bring your 8th grade mentality to SA where there's a whole new list of fucktards who will think you are cute, funny, sexy, blah, blah, fucking blah...
Face it, you have a LOUD MOUTH and that is that! Your looks will fade and all you're going to be is an old-ass hag with issues.

For all the White Knights, please refer to post #16 of this thread before you start running your mouth...

For Arriana, who supposedly has my house under "internet surveillance" (fucking ha, ha, ha) load up your 1996 oil-burning corolla with some cholo's and come on by... Originally Posted by jack a. lope
Cankles wtf is that I am not fat sweetheart...

Just another dorthy hater your jealous that people like me and its apparent you must have been declined an appointment before under your previous handle...

Or your just a whore that is mad she can't be awesome like me don't be jealous im a well liked loud mouth whore..

Ive never denied being a loud mouth whore

My looks will fade one day just like everyone else but I will be married & have kids by then with a career so I won't have to worry about if im up to par on the pussy market..

But thanks again for your concern its hilarious that I make you this mad..

Dorthy markets herself for specific people & of course not everyone will like me but that's ok because Im not for everyone... If you don't like me don't read my posts its simple..
  • Mokoa
  • 02-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Hoplessly derailed.

It ends now.