The Alabama Senate Race Thread

Make like Al Franklin and resign you worthless jackoff. Originally Posted by bambino
Funny. Franken just lost his last chance to stay in the Senate. Bye, Al.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 10:34 AM
This wasn't even the second time Alabama voters have rejected Moore.

Twitler should have had some sense of that before he added Moore to his "brand" and his legacy.

Turds of a feather. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Poor Trump had to defend Moore against his accuser or he would look like the hypocrite he is.

The ''Me Too'' movement is making it hard on Trump!

Nikki Haley sure didn't help him....

Out Trumpers are silent on her 'Let them be heard ' message!
So we have Moore refusing to concede and his buddy Merrill is the one that supported killing the recount option. So how are they going to do a recount now? I am sure the lying cocksuckers will find a way. Pathetic! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
This is just so good. Democrats worried about recounts. Has Hillary admitted that she lost yet?
  • grean
  • 12-13-2017, 11:52 AM
Again, we are posting on a whore board. We should all be very happy that abortion is legal.

I guarantee more than a handful of guys on this board would have some serious explaining to do to their wives, otherwise.
Again, we are posting on a whore board. We should all be very happy that abortion is legal.

I guarantee more than a handful of guys on this board would have some serious explaining to do to their wives, otherwise. Originally Posted by grean
Yeah, if you partake in BBFS with Hookers. I would bet other things may pop up instead of unwanted pregnancies.
  • grean
  • 12-13-2017, 11:58 AM
It is beyond me how women’s reproductive rights dominates the rhetoric from the right.
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You mean lack of reproductive rights.....
The Declaration of Independence spoke of LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The democrats only support two out of three.
The Declaration of Independence spoke of LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The democrats only support two out of three. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I would say 0/3.
I'll try and give a serious answer, despite the tendency of most guys on the political threads to hurl insults and curse one another.

if you are pregnant and killed, the assumption is you wanted to carry the baby (notice I said "baby") to term, and you were therefore deprived of what would have occurred naturally, had a crime not intervened. if YOU kill your own baby (notice I said "baby"), it is deemed to be your right to decide when or if the life inside is properly defined as a living baby, worthy of protection apart from the mother herself. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So if i murdered (ran over) a pregnant woman ON her way to the abortion clinic, i would STILL be charged with 2 counts or more of vehicular homicide, cause even THOUGH by going to the climic (to abort her 'baby') the law still would say "she intended to keep it'?? Yet again, a double standard.

Our society lives by a double standard. If a women can make a selfish decision to have a doctor perform an abortion which is killing a baby in the womb. People say a women has the right to do what she wishes with her body. But that same sentiment does not hold true when Dr. Kevorkian performed over a hundred assisted suicides. The patients gave their consent to Dr. Kevorkian to medically end their suffering from terminal illness. Dr. Kevorkian spent eight years in prison for assisting suicide.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hell, attempting to kill yourself ON YOUR OWN is still a crime in many areas.. And men have to get permission of their wives, to get a vasectomy. So guess the "Its your body/its your choice" thing only applies to women..

As pointed out, this is a state Trump won by about 28 percentage point a little over a year ago. That's a 30% swing. Incredible! I'm sure everyone will have an opinion as to why Jones won and Moore lost. Republicans will tend to say it was solely because of the accusations of sexual misconduct against Moore. Democrats will tend to say it was solely a repudiation of Trump and his policies. Probably a little of both factored into it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Oh it was most DEFINITELY the accusations against moore that cost him.

To state the obvious the republican president is not going to endorse the democrat candidate for a senate seat, of course he wanted another republican in the senate instead of a liberal democrat, I know as a conservative I did.

The real news is that gathering a troop to make decades old allegations against a candidate with no real evidence can win elections. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Yup. Just look for EVERY OTHER republican up for election next year to get dozens of accusers coming out of the wood work to spoil THEIR chance of winning...

What makes you laugh can make you cry, the rules have changed. Originally Posted by goodolboy
There was a news article i saw yesterday saying all this hoopla about harassment might wind up BITING women in the ass, as men would start hiring LESS women, and doing LESS at work with women, thus hurting their 'advancement options', all cause they are doing all they can to cover their asses against all this rash of false accusations.
AND I AGREE with the article.
So we have Moore refusing to concede and his buddy Merrill is the one that supported killing the recount option. So how are they going to do a recount now? I am sure the lying cocksuckers will find a way. Pathetic! Originally Posted by MT Pockets

Well, if you consider that Jill Stein lost to Trump by over 50 million votes and got a recount done I guess anything is possible.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 01:06 PM
Yeah, if you partake in BBFS with Hookers. I would bet other things may pop up instead of unwanted pregnancies. Originally Posted by bambino
What about BBBJ ?

Can you catch anything from those Dr. Heathcare?

Do the women that finger your bum wear condoms?

The God Damn ignorance on this board is astounding...

• WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 01:08 PM
So if i murdered (ran over) a pregnant woman ON her way to the abortion clinic, i would STILL be charged with 2 counts or more of vehicular homicide, cause even THOUGH by going to the climic (to abort her 'baby') the law still would say "she intended to keep it'?? Yet again, a double standard.

. Originally Posted by garhkal
That is why you are against abortion? Jesus.

Riddle me this garhkal....is the Morning After Pill , murder?

• WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 01:10 PM
Well, if you consider that Jill Stein lost to Trump by over 50 million votes and got a recount done I guess anything is possible. Originally Posted by goodolboy
The party asking for the recount has to pay for the recount.

Maybe Moore can go down to the Mall and start collecting donations for a recount!

• grean
  • 12-13-2017, 01:12 PM
You're making it about intentions and not reality. What you're trying to say that if a woman who is eight months pregnant wants her baby then it is a baby. However, if something should radically change in her life (her husband walks out, she is injured, she loses her job, her money, her family) that she can change her mind and now, the baby is not a baby anymore. That's your logic. Just like assup deciding that one day he is a woman. Doesn't make it true. A baby is a baby is a baby no matter the intentions of the woman. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The reality is that nobody is aborting at 8 months or 32 weeks.

Less than 1% of abortions occur after 21 weeks and current law also allows those to restricted to only when medically necessary.

A baby is considered by the medical community, not just the politians, at 24 weeks to be viable.
Well, if you consider that Jill Stein lost to Trump by over 50 million votes and got a recount done I guess anything is possible. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Not that has any bearing on this case. I will still give you the benefit of the doubt.
http://whnt.com/2017/12/12/alabama-s...ronic-ballots/

I guess they thought it might be close the other way. LOL!