Lawmaker on Michelle Obama: She Lectures Us on Eating Right While She Has a “Large Posterior” Herself

You blasted Budman because because he was split on wheter force was acceptable. You blasted him for being inconsistent. Because he was inconsistent you said HE was a hypocrit.

I am just applying YOUR OWN DEFINITION TO YOU. You are also inconsistent, thus by YOUR logic you have self-named yourself Hypocrit.

It's just that simple. Even though you now want to write revisionist history. Sorry--self acknowledged hypocrit you are.

Now if you want to show some humility and admit that you were rash in attacking Budman, and if he is willing to forgive your attacks, then I might be willing to reconsider and change "Choomshall is a hypocrit" to "Choomshall is rash, anger prone, and often posts stuff that isn't true." Originally Posted by Old-T
I don't think he gives a FUCK what you think.
  • Old-T
  • 10-03-2012, 06:34 PM
I don't think he gives a FUCK what you think. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Sadly I think you're right. It's like the punching bag at the gym--no matter how often it loses the encounter it doesn't care. No matter how one-sided the beating it took, it thinks it won because eventually the "other guy" walked away.