Best Cheese Burgers

Im surprised no one mentioned Twisted Root. They're not THE best but pretty dang good. Kinda pricey though.

I tried a buffalo burger there one day with chili, cheese, and guacamole. It was AWESOME. They have some interesting game meat sometimes but I'm not that adventurous (think kangaroo & ostrich lol) Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
it's mentioned at the end of first page actually.

I've tried the Kangaroo, it's actually good. Try it.
They're always out of Ostrich or not in season when I go there.
Try the Buffison also.
Wingfield's, Off Site Kitchen, Keller's (#5), The Grape, The Knife, Remedy, Lakewood Landing, and Angry Dog.

it's mentioned at the end of first page actually.

I've tried the Kangaroo, it's actually good. Try it.
They're always out of Ostrich or not in season when I go there.
Try the Buffison also. Originally Posted by PandaPuppy

Oops I guess I missed that. LOL. What's kangaroo taste like? Is it tough or tender? Does it taste like beef or chicken or anything in between?
Oops I guess I missed that. LOL. What's kangaroo taste like? Is it tough or tender? Does it taste like beef or chicken or anything in between? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
With all the seasoning they added, it was like beef with a very small hint of gamey/tangy taste. It was pretty tender, had it cooked Medium well.
It was probably mixed with beef and not 100% kangaroo.
I think their bison meats are probably mixed too (bison is very lean so they would have to add some beef or pork fat). They just don't taste the same as the bison steaks. It's not just Twisted Root either, all other burger joints that serves it as well.
Boots Burgers in Rockwall. Sold off the closed-in front porch of a residential home. No on-site eating; just get it to go. Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
+1 for Boots
What I don't like about Twisted root is they add breadcrumbs to (at least some of) their burgers. That's just cheatin.
Joe Willys is good in Rockwall
Maple and Motor and Off Site Kitchen. Angry Dog is pretty good too
I know you asked in Dallas, but if ever in Decatur, stop by Rooster's Roadhouse on the square. Get the "Big A**" burger. Built like this: Texas toast, huge layer of cheese, Trxas toast, huge burger with cheese both sides, Texas toast, huge layer of cheese, and Texas toast. Basically a huge cheeseburger sandwiched between two grilled cheese sandwiches. Served with homemade chips. Full bar.

Damn I'm hungry
Joe Willys is good in Rockwall Originally Posted by tortpicker
Sure is. There couple times a month
For those of us a little north of downtown....
How about Kenny's at Legacy and 121.
Mixed Burgers

They mixed your meat with ingredient's that you pick! Plus they have awesome margarita's there!
Oh yeah there's a Mixed Up Burgers in Grand Prairie off 360/Brown behind a Valero. I almost forgot about that one!!

You can mix onions, cheese, veggies etc in there and you can get any size patty.. 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 lb etc

DELICIOUS! If I still lived in that area I would def be there like 2x a week lol
Sometimes I get that craving that only a bbbj...umm...burger can satisfy. Simply Burgers & More is pretty good, and I don't know if it has been mentioned yet.

I think that Rodeo Goat is overrated and certainly not as good as Simply Burgers & More, Twisted Root, Kinkaids, etc. It was a real disappointment.

And if you should ever be in Beijing, check out Great Leap Brewing Company on Xinzhong street in Dongcheng district. Brewpub with excellent beers and burgers that compete with everything on this list.
Meat+ bread....add cheese....

Just joking.... Mc Donald's is the shit...