Names from the past

Is it Strange to have a Dream about a former provider?

I had a Dream of Chelsea Simms, serving me again. creepy or not, I kinda miss her.
I always had a good time with Veronika Rivers.
MY ATF's
Isabella of Dallas
Simone Weston
Milan
HOT Megan
Ashley (VIP)
Ahh Milan!!! I sure hope she is doing well.
Cori/Brandi Dahl was my ATF for years. Miss her more as a friend than BCD. Even though that was off the charts. Moved away and was gone when I came back. Would give almost anything just to talk to her again.
There used to be a Raquel out of San Antonio that just flipped my switch. Drop dead gorgeous, beautiful body and incredible skin. I even drove there a few weekends because she didn't make it up this way nearly enough to suit me. Miss her dearly. Originally Posted by icansmile
Raquel of SA was one of my favorites.

I retired from the hobby 10+/- years ago but I enjoyed time with

Rachael of Heather and Rachael fame
Vanessa Vixen
Ebony April of Austin - one of my favs
The late Airline Amy (Sindy)
Kitten and
Tracibrooks
BigDog

He sure could write one hell of a work of fiction. Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
FIFY
I would have to say
Shae Monroe
Maddilyn Haze
I love threads like this. This must be what it's like to sit at the Denny's breakfast counter at 7am.
Ahh.. I forgot to mention Bentley Stars.. Damn I liked that girl. Amazing big natural tits with a tiny waist and an awesome personality. Really, she was sweet. We got along so well that I saw her a few times even after she dropped off the grid.

She unfortunately had one very bad habit with a formerly legal but now banned dietary supplement that caused her to have sudden, uncontrollable episodes of falling asleep resulting in quite a few NCNS's. (at least that was the excuse she gave me..who knows)

Hell, I would see her again if she ever resurfaced. I hope she is doing well.
Lets not forget the hot Deanne back from OES
A few that have already been mentioned...

Alyssa Day: Because it took me two years to see her, but it was well worth it
Soulavish: Extremely Passionate & Sexy
Micah Lee/Rachel Lynn: Sexiest girl I've probably ever seen in the Hobby Originally Posted by Prolongus
Holly: My ATF in Dallas for a LOOONNG time
Gianna: Her BBBJ was legendary...to me
Rylee Presley: Not many as cool as this chick
Laney Von: Because the first words out of her mouth when we met was "Yay, a get a Black guy" Followed by some hot, sweaty, exhausting sex! Originally Posted by Super Sonic
Holly and Faith: Ahhh, doubles with them was something special Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Mia Loren: Very pretty & passionate Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Not mentioned yet...

The Southern Comfort crew of:
Holly/Faith Ryan: Fine as ALL outdoors
Addyson: This little chick could GO!

I probably forgot a few too
Ahh.. I forgot to mention Bentley Stars.. Damn I liked that girl. Amazing big natural tits with a tiny waist and an awesome personality. Really, she was sweet. We got along so well that I saw her a few times even after she dropped off the grid.

She unfortunately had one very bad habit with a formerly legal but now banned dietary supplement that caused her to have sudden, uncontrollable episodes of falling asleep resulting in quite a few NCNS's. (at least that was the excuse she gave me..who knows)

Hell, I would see her again if she ever resurfaced. I hope she is doing well. Originally Posted by yourself
One of the very few I truly regret not seeing. I haven't seen anyone with her body recently. She was smokin hot.
If we were talkign about strippers, you would be very correct
I love threads like this. This must be what it's like to sit at the Denny's breakfast counter at 7am. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods