questions & complaints

I think what you stated is perfectly fine. It is your business and everyone runs their business differently. Some business tank with the same rate while other business flourish with the same exact rate.
I prefer to be discreet as well. Nothing is set in stone for me either, because it really depends on the guy for me after we meet. I enjoy what I do, but I only had a select few where I did not offer what I normally would have due to their hygiene or manners. All of my sessions are different because the clients I normally get want different things + fetishes.
Stood you up? How could I do that from being inside your room? I won't lie, I did reschedule due to work and you were obviously cool about it at the time since i was in your room when you said you were hungry and left to go get food. You also told me to pick out from your clothes what I wanted you to wear. I had no problem with that. It was the taking off and leaving the building that was fucking weird. Yeah, I dig a chic in yoga pants and pretty much anything else she wears.

So now you are never in the wrong because you are screwed up from the loss of your kid? what is sick and demented is you putting claiming your issues to be because you lost a child. I am deeply sorry for your loss, but you are a grown woman making your own decisions. And you never once mentioned losing your kid to me, but you were more than happy to tell me about some sugar daddy who was paying for you to live in that hotel. Maybe that was a delusion of yours as well due to the kid loss.

You are bat shit crazy to say the least. I am thankful I left. I guess the $100 I left under your wine glass on the counter was t good enough for you even though you performed zero work other than to leave and go get some lunch. Originally Posted by gtoman
I am not going to argue over something which may or not have occurred a year ago. I have said my apologies for any inconvenience. If i have the wrong request, then my mistake, sir. By all means calling person "bat shit crazy" because they left to the hotel lobby store downstairs to most logically purchase YOU & I drinks, you bail out and now slander them on the www? That isn't crazy either, but I can say its immature, rude, melodramatic, and judgmental.
Things that make you go hmmmm…
Things that make you go hmmmm… Originally Posted by Best Kept Secretary
Resurrecting a thread that is almost 8 yrs old….hmmmm. LOL