The Corona dilemma Trump faces...

• oeb11
  • 03-30-2020, 10:52 AM
One death Lexus?

. Originally Posted by WTF

Way out of date - ftw - and u are aware of posting ur fake- out of date data. !!
go pray in a real church - u need it. instead of the altar of Comrade Xi!
Poor ftw - down the Pelosi path of blaminig Trump for a viral outbreak.

And then being obstructionistic to efforts to deal with it from the medical community.

ftw could go to Wuhan and work for the Chinese army in their secret biologic facility.

a short career - but one with a useful ending. ! Originally Posted by oeb11
It would be a really useful ending if Yssup Rider and a few other liberals went with him!
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2020, 11:49 AM
Okay, with the quote being from Deblasio, is he your "Liar in Chief" of the day. Hmmm. Originally Posted by eccielover
That stupid SOB was exactly like Trump and telling people to party like 1999!

Everything was gonna be fine....
  • oeb11
  • 03-30-2020, 12:41 PM
While Trump closed the borders to China - the Fascist DPST's - including ftw - were screaming racism, hysteria, etc, etc,.
And set up America for the viral plague with nidus in DPST controlled centers - NY, Washington, kalifornia - to spread to the rest of the nation.

Was this a deliberate play on the part of the Fascist DPST's to inflict the recession they think is the only chance to beat Trump - No proof so far.

Are they Fascist DPST's capable and willing to act in such a way - You can be Sure of It!!!!

Thank u for your usual nonsense -ftw. A proud supporter of Chairman Xi and his now most famous Export!
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2020, 02:27 PM
Who is ftw and show us where he commented that Trump was a racist for shutting down flights from China. Or is that just another one of your lies?

Who is ftw Originally Posted by WTF
You obviously know and all you have to do is look in the mirror if you don't.
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2020, 03:13 PM
You obviously know and all you have to do is look in the mirror if you don't. Originally Posted by eccielover
I'm WTF...wait , you mean the titty baby who cries about posters calling other posters names. is calling ME a names!

So the lying liar is also a hypocrite!

Tell ya what...see if you can find where I call Trump a racist for shutting flights coming from China.

But pray do tell how if Yrump knew we had a pandemic coming he didn't lock the country down sooner.

I would ask oeb11 but he has proven to be a lying hypocrite whose mother sucks cocks in hell.
But pray do tell how if Yrump knew we had a pandemic coming he didn't lock the country down sooner. Originally Posted by WTF
He took two immediate actions in that direction right off.

1. Locked down travel from China.
2. Declared a national health emergency allowing easier access to resources by state and local governments.

Obviously you are not happy with his response, and it was a little slow, but he did and continues to receive bi-partisan praise for his actions and reactions.
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2020, 04:14 PM
He took two immediate actions in that direction right off.

1. Locked down travel from China.
2. Declared a national health emergency allowing easier access to resources by state and local governments.

Obviously you are not happy with his response, and it was a little slow, but he did and continues to receive bi-partisan praise for his actions and reactions. Originally Posted by eccielover
Trump was bragging about only 15 cases three weeks ago!

His administration disbanded the pandemic response team.....and you want to PRAISE him? It was a science problem that he wasn't going to be able to lie his way out of...

Read here is slow response...
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...demic-response

I'm WTF...wait , you mean the titty baby who cries about posters calling other posters names. is calling ME a names!

So the lying liar is also a hypocrite!

Tell ya what...see if you can find where I call Trump a racist for shutting flights coming from China.

But pray do tell how if Yrump knew we had a pandemic coming he didn't lock the country down sooner.

I would ask oeb11 but he has proven to be a lying hypocrite whose mother sucks cocks in hell. Originally Posted by WTF

will creepy joe prove the point .. that Dems did call Trump racist and xenophobic over his travel ban to China and even being such PC cunts that referring to this shit as "China virus" and "Wuhan virus" is racist!!

https://nationalfile.com/flashback-b...as-xenophobia/

Biden and the left: Too many excuses for China

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...es-excuses-for

As Americans come together to fight back against the COVID-19 coronavirus, in an unprecedented whole-of-America response led by the Trump administration, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is busy politicizing the pandemic.

Make no mistake: China is actively spreading lies. It is trying to label the coronavirus, which broke out in Wuhan, China, as an “American disease” spread by the U.S. military, even though there “is not a shred of evidence to support that,” as noted by the New York Times.

President Trump has rightfully labeled the disease as a “Chinese virus,” in order to combat Beijing’s falsehood about it being an “American disease.” As he clearly explained during a press conference on Wednesday: “China tried to say … [the coronavirus] was caused by American soldiers. That can’t happen. It’s not going to happen, not as long as I’m president. It comes from China.”

But standing up to China and standing up for American soldiers apparently bothered Mr. Biden, who called President Trump’s terminology “xenophobic.”

“This is not about politics,” Biden’s senior adviser, Symone Sanders, said during an appearance on Fox News, moments before she launched into the same politicization as her candidate. She said that labeling COVID-19 as a “Chinese virus” was a “racial slur.”
  • oeb11
  • 03-30-2020, 04:44 PM
Thank you - TWK. ftw is again in denial.

havinig a j666 meltdown.

The DPST leaders and propaganda rags were all over the "ysteria, xenophobia, and racist" labels of Trump when he closed the China border.

"Proof" - nothing can change ftw's opinion - the "FACTS" are as stated - and ftw falls in and goes mental every time.

"Wadda maroon"!!
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2020, 04:47 PM
While Trump closed the borders to China - the Fascist DPST's - including ftw -

! Originally Posted by oeb11
will creepy joe prove the point .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Please point out where this poster ftw (who oeb11 has mistaken as me) posted here in this forum that Trump was racist for shutting down flights from China.

I bet neither of you can.
Thank you - TWK. ftw is again in denial.

havinig a j666 meltdown.

The DPST leaders and propaganda rags were all over the "ysteria, xenophobia, and racist" labels of Trump when he closed the China border.

"Proof" - nothing can change ftw's opinion - the "FACTS" are as stated - and ftw falls in and goes mental every time.

"Wadda maroon"!! Originally Posted by oeb11

it gets worse .. for Joey Biden .. the rest of the article shows you who's really in bed with China

Biden and his family.

Yet, as Fox News host Martha MaCallum replied, “Every thinking human being who looks at this understands that the reference is to the origin of the virus.” Indeed, several viruses have been named for their places of origin, like the West Nile virus, Zika and Ebola. But when you’re accepting or repeating China’s propaganda, the facts are of no matter.

This has been something of a trend for the Biden campaign.

On Jan. 31, when President Trump put in place unprecedented travel restrictions on Chinese citizens after coronavirus infections exploded there, Biden resorted to his favorite word, labeling the restrictions as “xenophobic” and calling it “fear-mongering” and “hysteria.” Yet, those restrictions have been widely hailed by medical experts, like Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health, for abating the spread of the coronavirus in this country.

On Wednesday, Biden campaign adviser Ron Klain called for the U.S. to act “with kind of the same tempo” as China in combating the disease. On the same day, Biden criticized “Trump’s misguided trade war with China” in a campaign statement about the coronavirus.

Perhaps we should not be surprised that Biden and his campaign seem so sympathetic to China. In October 2019, Biden said that China’s "not a problem.” In January, he said “we should be helping” China. And, just last month, he said that thinking of China as a competitor is “bizarre.”

In contrast, President Trump has always been clear-eyed toward the threat that China poses to the United States on many levels. He had the courage to be the first American president to go toe-to-toe with China over trade, intellectual-property theft and other issues, putting America first and ultimately brokering the first phase of a U.S.-China trade deal that represents an enormous victory for America’s workers.

President Trump also has been resolute in taking early action to stop the spread of this coronavirus, through travel restrictions on China and other countries — including U.S. allies — as the virus swept across the globe, and by imposing mandatory quarantines. He has always put the interest of Americans first.

Professor Xiao Qiang of the University of California, Berkeley, has noted that “it’s more than just some disinformation” that China is putting out in trying to portray America as the source of the coronavirus that now threatens the entire world. “It’s an orchestrated, all-out campaign by the Chinese government through every channel at a level you rarely see,” he said. “It’s a counteroffensive.”

Sadly, it is a counteroffensive which many on the political left seem willing to accept, if not promote, in order to score political points.

Kayleigh McEnany is the national press secretary for President Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign. She was the former national spokesperson for the Republican National Committee and a former CNN political commentator. McEnany is the author of "New American Revolution: The Making of a Populist Movement."
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2020, 04:54 PM
Please point out where this poster ftw (who oeb11 has mistaken as me) posted here in this forum that Trump was racist for shutting down flights from China.

I bet neither of you can. Originally Posted by WTF
I repeat Wacko
I repeat Wacko Originally Posted by WTF

dude.. you're whistling in the wind.