When a provider is BSC and stalks you...

You're not a marine because marines don't act like this. We're supposed to look out for each other in the line of battle and yet here you are making yourself feel better when you could've just left it alone. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Why are you outing RW information? A Client is NEVER to be discussed in public! EVER!!

IF he assulted you and attempted bareback... Why didn't you report him on p411? BL or VH? You are BSC!!

Just yesterday you wanted a 3some with us. He declined and explained he had personal issues with you. I declined because you are not feminine ewh! Every since he rejected you...you have went BSC. Accusing any and everyone of bare backing SNL
Hey Alexis weren't we supposed to do a 3sum with SNL. I've been waiting a long time. Maybe we could make it a 4way with Beau too 😘😂😂😂
Hey Alexis weren't we supposed to do a 3sum with SNL. I've been waiting a long time. Maybe we could make it a 4way with Beau too 😘😂😂😂 Originally Posted by Ams The Bams

Like I said on other thread, if Amber lets me I'm down. Amber gave ok. Whose game?
You're not a marine because marines don't act like this. We're supposed to look out for each other in the line of battle and yet here you are making yourself feel better when you could've just left it alone. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

You have just PROVEN yourself that you are not just a BSC whore...BUT YOU OUT HOBBYIST INFO AS WELL!!...

Any guy who dares to see you now - knows you will OUT THEIR INFO!!..

Pack your bags - you're headed for vacation....
Is she hot?
Hey Alexis weren't we supposed to do a 3sum with SNL. I've been waiting a long time. Maybe we could make it a 4way with Beau too 😘😂😂😂 Originally Posted by Ams The Bams
I'm game! You two are sexy
We could make it a 5 way with LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm game! You two are sexy
We could make it a 5 way with LustyBustyGina38FF Originally Posted by Beau Derierre

Sweet!!...

Beau
Ams
and Alexis....

Let's do this....
We're available tomorrow before we head out for Dallas Saturday
We're available tomorrow before we head out for Dallas Saturday Originally Posted by Ams The Bams
I love my Ams...but we love to share. And meet and play with new ppl.
I'm game but .. you all coming to Ca LOL
I have the F-Condoms
Sweet!!...

Beau
Ams
and Alexis....

Let's do this.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
And Meeeeee!!!!!
And Meeeeee!!!!! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I love my Dulce also...
And Meeeeee!!!!! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Yes!
I love my Dulce also... Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
You trying to make jelly?

You love me mofo
You trying to make jelly?

You love me mofo Originally Posted by Ams The Bams

You will always be my first true love of ECCIE.. Dulce second. I've known y'all and played with y'all for yrs.