Nissan VS Chevy

^^^^What he said. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

I was sick of Doges, Ford just redesigned the F150..........

So Chevy it was... Did not like The Tundra or The Frontier
I always thought the altimas where 6 cylinder but there actually 4... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
http://www.gillmannissan.com/new-inv...efdom=GMNsiSEM

FYI: http://www.gillmannissan.com/new/Nis...3e827f46a8.htm

3.5 = V6
The one I want is 2.5 Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Like I said. Drive one and feel the power.

Since you don't hang out on the Houston Autobahn System you don't need the extra power to get out of a lane before you get rear-ended by one of the Mario Andretti want-a-bes who can't read or simply just don't give a shit.
I understand what your saying but I dont want to spend that kind of money... I have a 4 cylinder & pretend its a 4×4... & I dont need that extra push to get me pulled over... My parents wont help me with a co-sign if its over 20,000... I got qouted for the S model the sticker price is 23k & they qouted 18,000... I will stick to that lol
I understand what your saying ........ Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's rare that you two are able to communicate.

It's almost .....

..... like y'all are married.
Buying American made products result in more American jobs.
I understand what your saying but I dont want to spend that kind of money... I have a 4 cylinder & pretend its a 4×4... & I dont need that extra push to get me pulled over... My parents wont help me with a co-sign if its over 20,000... I got qouted for the S model the sticker price is 23k & they qouted 18,000... I will stick to that lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If the above was addressed to me, you have misunderstood my point.

I'm not advocating you getting a 6 cylinder in the Altima ... they are 2x's as much (almost" and IMO you don't get 2x the vehicle, plus it sounds like you don't need a high powered vehicle ..

I was merely addressing your conclusion that Altimas are "4's"...
Buying American made products result in more American jobs. Originally Posted by bigtex
That was one reason I was glad DM was interested in a Nissan:

"Nissan North America - U.S. Manufacturing

"Nissan has three production plants in the United States - in Smyrna and Decherd, Tennessee, and Canton, Mississippi. Production at Nissan's Smyrna Plant began in June 1983. The vehicle assembly plant has an annual production capacity of 550,000 vehicles and represents a capital investment of $2.5 billion. The plant produces the Nissan Altima, Nissan Maxima, Nissan Xterra, Nissan Frontier and Nissan Pathfinder, and Infiniti JX.

"The vehicle assembly plant in Canton, Mississippi, began producing vehicles in May 2003. The plant now produces the Nissan Altima, Nissan Armada, Nissan Titan and NV Utility and Passenger Vans. The plant has an annual production capacity of 450,000 vehicles.

Nissan's powertrain assembly plant in Decherd, Tennessee, began production in May 1997. Today the plant manufactures all the engines for the complete lineup of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles produced in the U.S. The plant also forges crankshafts, and cylinder block casting.

Nissan North America - Smyrna
983 Nissan Drive
Smyrna, TN 37167
Phone: (615) 459-1400

Nissan North America - Canton
300 Nissan Drive
Canton, MS 39046
Phone: (601) 855-6010

Nissan North America - Decherd
520 Nissan Powertrain Drive
Decherd, TN 37324
Phone: (931) 962-5000"

http://www.nissanusa.com/about/corporate-info
It's rare that you two are able to communicate.

It's almost .....

..... like y'all are married. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Correction: We've been "communicating" for an extended period of time ...

..... more like we WERE in a marriage!!!

We are talking hardware here, not software.
So you agree, buying American made products, create American jobs!

Where were your Lexus' manufactured?
double post
Where have your Lexus' been made? Originally Posted by bigtex
Don't know, but every chance she gets, I bet. She's hot.

My apologies to you BT for embarrassing you again.

This tread is about DM and her car. Not your ignorance.
My apologies to you BT for embarrassing you again. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And I am sorry for "embarrassing you again" by exposing you to be a LexusLover who prefers to purchase a foreign made product as opposed to American made.

On second thought, I am not sorry at all!

I can proudly say that whenever possible I Buy American, thus helping protect American jobs.
I got qouted for the S model the sticker price is 23k & they qouted 18,000... I will stick to that lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Is that the first year if that model?