The Iranian side deals

Now let me go get up to my nuts in some guts Originally Posted by WombRaider
Off to work? Or is your boyfriend coming over. Have a great day, remember gargle between sessions.
Produce said PM or you suck cock by choice. You can't win on merit, so you've been reduced to subterfuge. (that means to employ deceit, didn't want you to waste time googling)

Why do you have 4K plus posts on a hooker board if you aren't partaking in the whores? Trolling for cock? Originally Posted by WombRaider
See now your all mad because I said you cant suck my cock, I am sure you have been rejected before. Its not because your Hispanic, I am just not into the gay lifestyle. I appreciated that you think I would have a tasty cock, and the other things you said in the PM but I like women, sorry I just cant change who I am. Can we still be friends?
Send him a PM. If he has a PM from me, tell him to send it to you. If he really has one, he should have no problem producing it and sending it to you. He doesn't have one though, because he's a chickenshit, just like you.

Undercunt, now I've got someone accusing me of being someone named Zanzibar, I don't who these fuckers are, but you guys are way off. Now let me go get up to my nuts in some guts Originally Posted by WombRaider
That must be a life long dream of a eunuch like you, to be able to pack someone's fudge like happens to you at the holes everyday and like Big Sir does to you every morning and night before you're off to "work". Like the song by Aerosmith says " Dream On " !!! Bit since you listen to the Village People, you might not know Aerosmith. Bet you sing along with the words to the song "Macho Man" on your " short bus" ride to " work " . Are you still cleaning the windows on the short bus with your tounge woomby ? :ro flmao:
I appreciated that you think I would have a tasty cock, and the other things you said in the PM but I like women, sorry I just cant change who I am. Can we still be friends? Originally Posted by dirty dog
Gotta hand it to dirty dog, he's definitely no homophobe. He's still willing to be the filthy freelance faggot's "friend" after that PM.
Gotta hand it to dirty dog, he's definitely no homophobe. He's still willing to be the filthy freelance faggot's "friend" after that PM.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
He has no PM. Produce it or STFU.
He has no PM. Produce it or STFU. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No can do. What part of "it's against eccie rules" don't you comprehend?

But while we are on the topic, how many other members have you solicited via PM? Are you still mentioning your 2-for-1 special at tallywackers?
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 06:48 PM
He has no PM. Produce it or STFU. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Speaking of produce, could you ask your fellow beaners to quit shitting in the cilantro?
Speaking of produce, could you ask your fellow beaners to quit shitting in the cilantro? Originally Posted by DSK

LOL I am making more money off queers so I eat at better places. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you say, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

McDonalds coffee is SHIT. I wouldn't feed it to my dog. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Such is the nature of Ekim the Inbred's life.
No can do. What part of "it's against eccie rules" don't you comprehend?

But while we are on the topic, how many other members have you solicited via PM? Are you still mentioning your 2-for-1 special at tallywackers?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's not against the rules to send it to you, shitstain. If he has one, ask him to send it to you. What part of STFU don't YOU understand?
Speaking of produce, could you ask your fellow beaners to quit shitting in the cilantro? Originally Posted by DSK
That's how we get back at you white devils. You've been eating our shit for years.

Such is the nature of Ekim the Inbred's life. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think he has me on "ignore", I have not been called a hillbilly in over a week

I call that a win win
I think he has me on "ignore", I have not been called a hillbilly in over a week

I call that a win win Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
STFU you hillbilly cocksucker.
STFU you hillbilly cocksucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you have diarrhea of the mouth? You have to reply to every post in this form?

I were as rich as you say you are, this is the last place I would be

chicken dick, you are the only one advertising with the barnyard, and queer quarry comments. How did the B&G ad work for you? The high protein diet you are on keeping you fit? LOL I am making more money off you queers so I eat at better places. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I see you left the "you" out chicken dick.Keep on clucking , someone will "pluck" you.
Such is the nature of Ekim the Inbred's life. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I call that a win win Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
As stupid as you are hillbilly, it is easy to ignore the dumb fucking shit you post. Grow up.