WTF?

Seriously fellas, the only person we should be "mad" at is Persiansilly, Bailey. MsE, Ally etc. did nothing wrong here and I do understand completely their concern that private discussion was released. I also understand why PS did it, she must have felt strongly about this as she must have know the reprecussions she would face. Its a fucked up mess, personally I believe Persiansilly should be shunned, I think PS should be given the chance to redeem herself and prove she is reliable and will not leak information in the future. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Well considering this is the SECOND time she has leaked info from our private area, I know I will never put her in a "trustworthy" category.
  • JS42
  • 08-21-2013, 12:16 PM
I agree DD, hell I'm not mad at anyone that joined this thread. I can understand both sides here.

Although I must say, Allie deserves to be bent over and have her ass spanked! Why you may ask?
Because she has a nice, perfect tush to do that on, that's why.

I doubt PS will be giving another chance to redeem herself. I don't think this is the first time she rubbed the ladies here the wrong way.
Although I must say, Allie deserves to be bent over and have her ass spanked! Why you may ask?
Because she has a nice, perfect tush to do that on, that's why.
. Originally Posted by JS42
so I don't get a spanking??
  • JS42
  • 08-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Yes, but since we haven't met, I charge per individual spank. Game?
Your perspective is always welcomed and respected by me. To clarify, I am not mad at any of the girls who posted in this thread, I just had a concern that has been addressed to my satisfaction. She addressed my concern and I respect her position and as such, all is back to being well in my world.

As I posted some pages ago, safety and discretion are the winners in this thread. In my opinion, almost as importantly, procedures regarding how to avoid a similar situation down the road have been brought to light.

Now back to the fun! Where is that naked redhead? She's around here somewhere!

This is somewhat ironic given that I previously had words with Pleasant Surprise about her behavior of throwing other providers under the bus, but I can't help but point out that in some ways, PS is being thrown under the bus here.

Several providers have stated that a better way to have handled PersianLilly's post would have been to back channel the information, and have condemned Pleasant Surprise for bringing it to the open board.

This is a failure of logic to be honest. A leak is a leak is a leak.

First I will confess that I am guilty. I had already copied and pasted Lily's post and sent it to a few guys back channel. I also fully intended to provide the same information to any man that Lilly contacted to provide a reference for. In other words, I used back channels to do exactly what Pleasant Surprise did. I do not feel even a tiny bit guilty for having done so, I am fully aware that I broke the rules of the board by doing so, and I freely acknowledge that I should be pointed or removed from the Infoshare for admitting to leaking.

I say this though, to make the point that it does not matter if Lilly's insane information gathering is discussed back channel, or if it is posted in Co-ed. It is still leaking information. The only difference is the scale and scope of the leak. I used the telephone so to speak, while PS picked up a bullhorn. So anyone who advocates the idea that the information should have been back channeled, is essentially saying that a more appropriate way to handle the situation is to break the rules but do it quietly, while beating PS over the head for doing the exact same thing, but publicly.

I hope that makes sense. I accept that consequences needed to be handed out for PS's actions, but I for one hope that her removal from Infoshare is only temporary. I may not see eye to eye with Pleasant Surprise, and I have had some harsh words for her a few times, but I have great respect for the courage she showed, and her grace in acknowledging her behavior and the consequences it brought. Whatever else may be said of her, I think she is a class act.
  • JS42
  • 08-21-2013, 12:56 PM
I have been reluctant to add to this thread since passions are seemingly running high on both sides of the issue. Safety and confidentiality must always take a paramount place in all considerations. But this hobby is by its very nature prone to drawing people that have very high emotional states and are rather independent in their thinking.

I am not certain that the initial thread did anything that would violate the paramount principle concerning safety of the provider that was initially quoted. It certainly helped with the safety for the numerous clients that read the piece. We need to better understand the screening process and how we initially meet.

The passionate and independent sides of PS prompted her initiating the thread. That again simply comes with the nature of being an independent provider. I can understand the violation of the site rules and a need to not condone such infractions.

But I hope that PS can in someway make amends and is allowed back as a certified provider. I have no reason to take this position as I have not ever met her. I just feel that what she did should not permanently ban her.

If certain providers decide not to work with her in the future, that is their right. But for a client that learned something I can only say thank you.
This is somewhat ironic given that I previously had words with Pleasant Surprise about her behavior of throwing other providers under the bus, but I can't help but point out that in some ways, PS is being thrown under the bus here.

Several providers have stated that a better way to have handled PersianLilly's post would have been to back channel the information, and have condemned Pleasant Surprise for bringing it to the open board.

This is a failure of logic to be honest. A leak is a leak is a leak.

First I will confess that I am guilty. I had already copied and pasted Lily's post and sent it to a few guys back channel. I also fully intended to provide the same information to any man that Lilly contacted to provide a reference for. In other words, I used back channels to do exactly what Pleasant Surprise did. I do not feel even a tiny bit guilty for having done so, I am fully aware that I broke the rules of the board by doing so, and I freely acknowledge that I should be pointed or removed from the Infoshare for admitting to leaking.

I say this though, to make the point that it does not matter if Lilly's insane information gathering is discussed back channel, or if it is posted in Co-ed. It is still leaking information. The only difference is the scale and scope of the leak. I used the telephone so to speak, while PS picked up a bullhorn. So anyone who advocates the idea that the information should have been back channeled, is essentially saying that a more appropriate way to handle the situation is to break the rules but do it quietly, while beating PS over the head for doing the exact same thing, but publicly.

I hope that makes sense. I accept that consequences needed to be handed out for PS's actions, but I for one hope that her removal from Infoshare is only temporary. I may not see eye to eye with Pleasant Surprise, and I have had some harsh words for her a few times, but I have great respect for the courage she showed, and her grace in acknowledging her behavior and the consequences it brought. Whatever else may be said of her, I think she is a class act. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
+1million
Sins couldn't have said this better. And for the record, I personally think this should have been made an alert to the gentlemen in the first place and I even asked the mods about it. I also respect PS for her willingness to want to keep the guys safe.

And where were you ladies at in the ladies infoshare? I only seen a few of you actually say something on Persianlilly's original thread, yet there is a lot more public bashing going on with PSs' current thread here..... Funny.
Like I said - PS did a bunch of us a solid. If she hadn't posted, there are a hell of a lot of guys here - including me - that wouldn't have known this. Not that I wanted to see the PL by now anyway, but still - something like this rises to the level of an 'alert' that warrants general community knowledge.
Well considering this is the SECOND time she has leaked info from our private area, I know I will never put her in a "trustworthy" category. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I for one hope she does not regain infoshare privileges.
I don't think she deserves praise for her lack of discretion either.
Destiny,

My first leak was copying and pasting the following quote from InfoShare to Coed:

"He didn't stalk you, stand you up, threaten you, leave you dirty messages, short you, over stay, waste your time, or do Anything inappropriate verbally or physically."

I didn't think it was fair for a client to be badmouthed when he had done nothing wrong. Yes, I broke a rule. Without knowing everyone who had been warned through PM and back channelling, yes, I copied and pasted a quote. Sure, I could have rephrased it, could have twisted it around a little bit, but I thought it was generic facts and very well stated. Or, the moderator could have stepped in and made her quote in response to the Coed thread, but she didn't. Ok, over time the word would have got around that the client was not a threat. But how much time and how many dates would have been impacted? How do I, how do I, how do I...? Here's one way. Done.

I'm ok with getting points after doing what I feel is the right thing to do.

Ok so question for Bailey, Allie, MsElena, and any other providers whom I may have offended. If I am untrustworthy strictly result of copying and pasting material from IS to Coed, then in your opinion, would banning me from IS indefinitely be an overnight fix?
  • JS42
  • 08-21-2013, 02:21 PM
I would just love to be a fly on the wall in the PR and IS room while the ladies are mixing it up in there.
And where were you ladies at in the ladies infoshare? I only seen a few of you actually say something on Persianlilly's original thread, yet there is a lot more public bashing going on with PSs' current thread here..... Funny. Originally Posted by Gemma34
As for me, I hadn't been on the board for a couple weeks until this week. Life was dealing me a few blows. Plus, I don't read all the threads, I pick and choose which ones to read.

Ok so question for Bailey, Allie, MsElena, and any other providers whom I may have offended. If I am untrustworthy strictly result of copying and pasting material from IS to Coed, then in your opinion, would banning me from IS indefinitely be an overnight fix? Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise
Personally I could give a rats ass what happens to your status for Infoshare. Infoshare has been proven not only in KC, but as of this morning in Nebraska to be untrustworthy. Any alerts I make from now on will be done via emails or texts.

I would just love to be a fly on the wall in the PR and IS room while the ladies are mixing it up in there. Originally Posted by JS42
Its rather boring really.
I missed alot of the posts on this provider but from reading others posts I kind of got most of it. In all my years of this perfection. whether it be an agency or independently I have never heard of someone asking for tag info. There are standards/ requirements that providers and clients go by. either because it's their preference or their way of referencing you. But asking and writing tag info is not safe for anyone on either side. It is never safe to have info like that laying around that could potentially get in the wrong hands. Now on that note... Everyone keeps some kind of note of potential or already seen. And yes gents you do it too. But there is some stuff that needs to be coded or log somewhere safe. And that means not in a computer or phone, these things can be hacked. I strongly believe in reference checks or some kind of background check. I am newbie friendly but I still have a screening that I go by in that case. The most important thing is that you always be safe, and if it doesn't feel right most likely its not.