Racism and Hate alive and well. Black woman set on fire.

You aren't white. You're clear, blow joe! I'm not black but there's a whole lot of times I wish I could say I'm not white!

And for CHRISTS SAKE, get that fucking American flag off your avatar. You don't represent me or MY America. You're a thick skulled, (forbidden topic) fucking, (forbidden topic) snorting, (forbidden topic) molester.

So be respectful of all of us who give a fuck about this country and either get that lobotomy they recommended or STFU!

BTW -- ANYFUCKINGBODY can post a "quote" in their signature and attribute it to "Anonymous." YOU ARE A COMPLETE IMBECILE. How many of the rest of you closet queens claim this rat's ass as part of your ilk? Bitchita? Whirlyturd? JC Barleysoup? SEEifIbeatyourass? (BTW -- NANNER NANNER isn't a taunt. It's a roll call. What a fucking idiot you are, Unabitcher!)

You are an embarrassment to the worst of us. Go away, assplug! I'm guessing the only boy who's playing Red Rover with you is IBSpooing in my pants.

That means only one thing. At the strike of midnight 2013, YOU will be the next DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR.

It HAS been decided.

DAMN!
Like I've said before, Assup. If I hated America, I'd be voting for Obama.
You hate everything.

When was the last time you kissed a woman? Or a man? Out of love?

I'm guessing the fucking clerk at the 7-11 hides when you come in to get your daily corn dogs and ramen.

Sad motherfucker, you are!

And yes, it's gotta be tough to be in Kansas, where your vote doesn't count. Same here. We'll be supporting the right to fuck the people here in TX.

Perry says he's running for re-election.

So I guess there'll be plenty new to post in the next two years.

Please stick around dumbasses. I need someone to play with.
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're an ignorant SOB, Assup. Electroshock is prescribed! Now go tongue an open wall outlet, you Dim-witted, Kool Aid sucking retard.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!

How do you get through Wal-Mart without people pointing that out, bubbalicious?

BTW -- satellite images zoom in on your red neck. Be careful. It's raining BOMBS! HALLELUJAH!
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still an ignorant SOB, Assup. Your every post proves it! Electroshock is still prescribed! Now go tongue an open wall outlet, you Dim-witted, Kool Aid sucking retard.

You have lost your fucking mind. WOW. Originally Posted by markroxny
According to the Department of Justice, in some years, white on black rape is statistically zero. That's compared to 37,000 black on white rapes and sexual assaults per year. Maybe, the Department of Justice has lost their fucking minds too. WOW.

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=26368
According to the Department of Justice, in some years, white on black rape is statistically zero. That's compared to 37,000 black on white rape and sexual assault per year. Maybe, the Department of Justice has lost their minds too.

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?ARTID=26368 Originally Posted by joe bloe
That's only what's reported asshole. You really think every instance of rape has seen the inside of a courtroom?

I suppose you don't think the slave master's raped the women on the plantations either right? oh wait, there are no statistics on that so it didn't happen.

Insane.
Sorry to disappoint you, Assup, but I don't hate anyone. Not even you.
That's only what's reported asshole. You really think every instance of rape has seen the inside of a courtroom?

I suppose you don't think the slave master's raped the women on the plantations either right? oh wait, there are no statistics on that so it didn't happen.

Insane. Originally Posted by markroxny
Once again, you're going back in time to find injustice and abuse. Let's stick with present day.

You're right about the numbers, only being the ones that are reported. It's estimated that only 46% of all rapes are reported to police. That means that the real number of white women raped by black men is probably closer to 80,000 per year. On the other hand, if the number of black women, raped by white men, reported was 10, the real number is probably closer to 22. That's 80,000 compared to 22. That's a ratio of 3,600 to 1.

Like I said, white men almost never rape black women.
just heard on news, this lady set herself on fire. was no racism or hate crime.
just heard on news, this lady set herself on fire. was no racism or hate crime. Originally Posted by caddobass
There's a shocker!
Law enforcement confirms Winnsboro woman's burns self-inflicted

By: Nancy Cook
Updated: October 23, 2012

NBC 6 News' sister station KTVE in Monroe is at this hour at a news conference with Franklin Parish investigators who have confirmed that the injuries sustained by Sharmeka Moffitt were self-inflicted.
The incident happened around 8 Sunday night. Moffit, 20, called 911 saying she had been set on fire in Civitan Park in Winnsboro. Although an officer arrived in less than a minute, no one besides the victim was there. The victim was able to put out the fire herself and told the officer she had been set on fire by three males.
Moffit, an African American, told the 911 dispatcher she didn't know the race of the suspects, but did say she thought they were wearing white hoods, hoodies or hats.
When Moffit's car was recovered, "KKK" and the "n-word" were written on the hood with a pasty substance, police say.
Physical evidence was found at the scene and was analyzed at the Northwest Louisiana Crime Lab. In addition to the Franklin Parish Sheriff's Department, Louisiana State Police, the Winnsboro Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation assisted in the investigation.
Watch NBC 6 News at 5 and 6 today as details unfold.

http://arklatexhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=279312
There's a shocker! Originally Posted by joe bloe
Why exactly is it shocking Joe Bloe?

http://www.katc.com/news/shreveport-...rself-on-fire/

Poor lady is obviously mentally deranged or in a really bad situation if she thought the only way she could resolve it was setting herself on fire. I hope she gets the help she heeds.
I agree with Skylar. This woman needs help, not prosecution.