More guns = more homicides. Period.

You seem to find time to post quite a bit. How long does it really take to make a post? Posting 40 times a day is nothing. I bet it takes less than a collective two hours. You telling me you don't waste two hours of your day taking a piss?I know you waste two hours of your night doing it

I'm about half your age and half that weight. You don't want any part of this Mexican. Originally Posted by WombRaider
EEJO LAY GORDITA ! Do La Raza tell you " more poo-chin for the cushin " as they pack your fudge woomby ? ! Pobrecita puta ! No wonder you like those "hefty gals" that can drive it home with the pegging on you !
I didn't say that was my intention. He asked what would have changed the outcome of what happened. The answer is no guns. I think a limit on gun ownership is a start. 20 percent of the population owns 65 percent of the guns. Why does someone need that many guns? Seriously. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I can kill just as many people with one gun as I can 3 or 5.
I can kill just as many people with one gun as I can 3 or 5. Originally Posted by dirty dog
No you can't. If you have one you constantly need to keep reloading, the chances are you'll kill a lot less people than if you have a backpack full of ammo and 5 guns.
EEJO LAY GORDITA ! Do La Raza tell you " more poo-chin for the cushin " as they pack your fudge woomby ? ! Pobrecita puta ! No wonder you like those "hefty gals" that can drive it home with the pegging on you ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You know about them hefty gals, dontcha puto? You got one at home, dontcha?
No you can't. If you have one you constantly need to keep reloading, the chances are you'll kill a lot less people than if you have a backpack full of ammo and 5 guns. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Bull Shit 0zombie...

No you can't. If you have one you constantly need to keep reloading, the chances are you'll kill a lot less people than if you have a backpack full of ammo and 5 guns. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Woomby.. having NEVER SERVED.. you have no idea how long it takes to drop an empty mag out of a pistol and put a new one in, do ya?

What is your guess? Minutes between reloads? Hours? Years?
Woomby.. having NEVER SERVED.. you have no idea how long it takes to drop an empty mag out of a pistol and put a new one in, do ya?

What is your guess? Minutes between reloads? Hours? Years? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
What does one have to do with the other? Yes, I'm guessing it takes years, you fucking moron

Jesus Christ, you're a dumb one.
You seem to find time to post quite a bit. How long does it really take to make a post? Posting 40 times a day is nothing. I bet it takes less than a collective two hours. You telling me you don't waste two hours of your day taking a piss?I know you waste two hours of your night doing it

I'm about half your age and half that weight. You don't want any part of this Mexican. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you're 29 and 300lbs. Dam you're basically done aren't ya? Instead of sitting around typing bullshit why don't ya move a little. I don't want a piece of you, lol. Bitch you couldn't catch me. You probably run the 40 yd. dash in four minutes, lol. You sound rather pathetic.

Jim
What does one have to do with the other? Yes, I'm guessing it takes years, you fucking moron

Jesus Christ, you're a dumb one. Originally Posted by WombRaider
ROFL.. yeah.. thanks for proving what a fucking MORON you are about guns. So the only way to "quickly reload" a handgun is to have MULTIPLE handguns? I love when total idiots blather on about things they know nothing about.

Tell you what Woomby-tunes.. stick to your diatribes about gay sex.. at least you know about that subject. Stay away from guns, since you've never handled them, don't understand them, or know anything about them.

>>"the chances are you'll kill a lot less people than if you have a backpack full of ammo and 5 guns"

The above quote is absolute PROOF that Woomby-tunes doesn't know jack shit about handguns and their use or reloading them.
It was rabbit pellets. And YOU were eating them on the porch. You claim to savor the earthy aroma and flavor. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Being the lazy ass porker that you are, if there was nothing else you would dine on a bowl of rabbit pellets and milk and talk yourself into believing you had a bowl of Cocoa Puffs cereal, lol..

Jim

So you're 29 and 300lbs. Dam you're basically done aren't ya? Instead of sitting around typing bullshit why don't ya move a little. I don't want a piece of you, lol. Bitch you couldn't catch me. You probably run the 40 yd. dash in four minutes, lol. You sound rather pathetic.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Goddamn right you don't want a piece of me. I'm 6'5'', dumbass. I'm one of them big Messicans. I move just fine. The pathetic one is you, continually pissing on the lives of innocent victims, with your conspiracy theory horseshit.
ROFL.. yeah.. thanks for proving what a fucking MORON you are about guns. So the only way to "quickly reload" a handgun is to have MULTIPLE handguns? I love when total idiots blather on about things they know nothing about.

Tell you what Woomby-tunes.. stick to your diatribes about gay sex.. at least you know about that subject. Stay away from guns, since you've never handled them, don't understand them, or know anything about them.

>>"the chances are you'll kill a lot less people than if you have a backpack full of ammo and 5 guns"

The above quote is absolute PROOF that Woomby-tunes doesn't know jack shit about handguns and their use or reloading them. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
That's the first time handguns were mentioned. I'll tell you what, you take one handgun and three magazines and I'll take three handguns. We'll see which one is quicker. The fact that I don't have to stop to fire the same amount of bullets as you tells the story. As for diatribes on gay sex, that's your buddy reytardo. He's all about them gloryholes.
Goddamn right you don't want a piece of me. I'm 6'5'', dumbass. I'm one of them big Messicans. I move just fine. The pathetic one is you, continually pissing on the lives of innocent victims, with your conspiracy theory horseshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nope, I know what I am talking about, and I bet you're a foot off on you're height.

Jim
Nope, I know what I am talking about, and I bet you're a foot off on you're height.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'll take that bet. 78 inches, big man. 78 inches.

You're height? What grade did you make it through? Whatever you say, I bet your a few off
I'll take that bet. 78 inches, big man. 78 inches.

You're height? What grade did you make it through? Whatever you say, I bet your a few off Originally Posted by WombRaider
I am not a big guy 5'8" and well trained in art of Aikido. In fact I've assisted in training classes to Law Enforcement. You might be surprised just how badly I'll hurt ya. So your big fat sedentary ass may not be as intimidating as you think. As far as firearms, you can bet your fat ass I can shoot. My training has gone far beyond standing in front of paper silhouette targets. In fact my training saved my life one night. So if you have a problem with guns that's your problem. It's not a problem for me. I am reasonably sure it's not a problem for anyone else that shares my views.

Jim