The final tally for Obamacare: 2013

• FU_CC
  • 01-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Funny how you pull out the 30 million figure. That's how many people the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office estimates will still be uninsured over the next decade EVEN WITH FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF OBAMACARE.

In other words, the plan you keep blindly defending won't even fix the problem it was ostensibly designed to take care of. Even ten years from now, two out of three uninsured people will STILL be without insurance.

How do you defend that, asshole? The whole thing is a huge WHITE ELEPHANT that according to the non-partisan experts at the CBO won't do what it's supposed to do - yet you nevertheless expect the majority of already insured Americans to underwrite this disaster by paying higher premiums and taxes and letting libtard bureaucrats in Washington dictate details of their coverage? And if anyone complains, all you can say is STFU, at least we have a plan?

Tell me again, who is being lame, lame, lame and unbelievably arrogant? Originally Posted by lustylad
YOU ! Originally Posted by CJ7
Another lame, one-word post by CBJ7 underscoring his utter inability to address substance or to contribute quality or depth to any discussion on this board. Originally Posted by lustylad
read the entire post ... I also said

still confused? doesn't look like anyone is defending anything on the stat side ... you've continually made your white elephant point ... over and over and over, day in, day out ... either you're senile or like repeating yourself ..

deep ain't it? Originally Posted by CJ7
problem being Obie isn't a one man show running ACA ... as much as you wish he was. Originally Posted by CJ7
Ok, my bad...

The reason I keep repeating myself is because I never get an answer. You can go one of two ways here.

Either: 1) Admit Obamacare is a white elephant. Then you need to explain why we shouldn't just mothball it and start over,

or 2) Pretend Obamacare is NOT a white elephant. Then you need to explain by what metrics you consider a plan that leaves 30 million people uninsured to be smart and successful policy and superior to anything else we could have done. Originally Posted by lustylad
So what are you saying? That ACA would be running smoothly if it was a one-man Odumbo show? Or ACA sucks because too many other people are running it?

P.S. All those "other people" report to Odumbo. Originally Posted by lustylad
actually, you can go another way too ... let it play itself out and form your judgment from the results .. the end goal is 20 - 30 million people signed up by 2020 ... call me in 2020 if you want an answer from me. Originally Posted by CJ7
If Odumbocare is a white elephant, it makes no sense to "let it play itself out". So you are implicitly choosing (2) to pretend it's not a white elephant.

Or let's use a different metaphor. If your house catches on fire, would you tell everyone to "let it play itself out" before deciding whether or not to call the firefighters? Originally Posted by lustylad
that's some dumb shit right there

lets play out this metaphor ... bitch, piss and moan day after day, and you can't do anything about a LAW ... however, you can make yourself look as relevant as a fart in a wind storm. Originally Posted by CJ7
That's all you got left? Nyah, nyah, it's the law and you can't do anything about it? How pathetic. Run up the debate surrender flag again. You know the ACA is an indefensible POS law but you're too much of a libtard coward to admit it.

ACA is the worst piece of legislation since the 1930 Smoot Hawley Tariff Act. Like Smoot Hawley, it will be dismantled as the damage it inflicts becomes overwhelming and obvious to all. Originally Posted by lustylad
what are you saying.... ....like who under the box(avatar)
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2014, 01:24 AM
That's all you got left? Nyah, nyah, it's the law and you can't do anything about it? How pathetic. Run up the debate surrender flag again. You know the ACA is an indefensible POS law but you're too much of a libtard coward to admit it.

ACA is the worst piece of legislation since the 1930 Smoot Hawley Tariff Act. Like Smoot Hawley, it will be dismantled as the damage it inflicts becomes overwhelming and obvious to all. Originally Posted by lustylad

so exactly what do you plan to do about it ? how can YOU change the LAW ?
all you ever have is bitch piss and moan, yeah, that'll do something ...like impress other idiots
You know CJ has convinced me to go out and get a drink but Prohibition makes that impossible. Once it became the law of the land through a constitutional amendment we knew there would be no more liquor in this country.
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2014, 10:35 AM
You know CJ has convinced me to go out and get a drink but Prohibition makes that impossible. Once it became the law of the land through a constitutional amendment we knew there would be no more liquor in this country. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

prohibition made/makes drinking impossible ??? prohibition,no more liquor in this country?

BBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU'RE AN IDIOT !!!

impossible to get a drink during prohibition ...

the joints were so packed you couldn't make it to the bar ... LMAO
Poor CBJ7. He just handed himself his own ass, and doesn't know it.

Funny as Hell!

• FU_CC
  • 01-07-2014, 10:56 AM
when did you made log on with a green dot status?
btw didn't you want CASH ass well?
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Poor CBJ7. He just handed himself his own ass, and doesn't know it.

Funny as Hell!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

then break it down for me.
then break it down for me. Originally Posted by CJ7
Wow, you truly are stupid.

Ok, let's see... JD points out (sarcastically) that Prohibition was the "law of the land" too.

You just ridiculed the idea that Prohibition was a workable law. No problem getting a drink, right? Prohibition was a huge failure and the law was ultimately repealed.

Now let's start over. The ADA is the "law of the land"...

Poor CBJ7. He handed himself his own ass and doesn't even know it... Duhhh...
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2014, 12:00 PM

Ok, let's see... JD points out (sarcastically) that Prohibition was the "law of the land" too.

You just ridiculed the idea that Prohibition was a workable law. No problem getting a drink, right? The law was ultimately repealed. Prohibition was a huge failure.

Poor CBJ7. He handed himself his own ass and doesn't even know it... Duhhh... Originally Posted by lustylad
http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2...nal-amendment/

You dumb muther fuckers, when was the last time a constitutional amendment was passed? 1992 and it was a special case.

What he ridiculed was that there would be an amendment to repeal the ADA or that is wtf he should have been doing.

You stupid fucks don't know which country to invade nor much about
the history of constitutional amendment .
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2014, 12:49 PM

You just ridiculed the idea that Prohibition was a workable law. No problem getting a drink, right? Prohibition was a huge failure and the law was ultimately repealed.

Poor CBJ7. He handed himself his own ass and doesn't even know it... Duhhh... Originally Posted by lustylad

BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

comparing prohibition to ACA ... exactly how stupid are you ?
Wow, it's the tranny duo of WTFagboy and CBJ7, working the streets together again. Neither one of you can hold a candle in a debate, so I can't blame you for snuggling together when you keep getting beaten up so badly...

You morons have only made the comparison stronger. Yes, it took a constitutional amendment to repeal Prohibition because that's how it became the "law of the land" in the first place. So it shouldn't be nearly as hard to dismantle the ACA, which barely passed in Congress only because Obama abused the reconciliation process.

The point which you libtards refuse to grasp is that calling something the "law of the land" doesn't end the debate, doesn't mean the law is good or workable, and doesn't mean it can't be repealed. It only means you're out of arguments.
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Wow, it's the tranny duo of WTFagboy and CBJ7, working the streets together again. Neither one you can hold a candle in a debate, so I can't blame you for huddling together when you keep getting beaten up so badly...

You morons have only made the comparison stronger. Yes, it took a constitutional amendment to repeal Prohibition because that's how it became the "law of the land" in the first place. So it shouldn't be nearly as hard to dismantle the ACA, which barely passed in Congress only because Obama abused the reconciliation process.

The point which you libtards refuse to grasp is that calling something the "law of the land" doesn't end the debate, doesn't mean the law is good or workable, and doesn't mean it can't be repealed. It only means you're out of arguments. Originally Posted by lustylad
it does mean idiots like you can yammer endlessly and have no effect on the law ... how many times has the house passed a bill to defund the law?

assuming your bitching is as potent as congress are you ?

you sir are a damn JOKE
CBJ7 was handed his ass, and is doubling down by licking it, assisted by WPF. Lol!

THAT is FUNNY!

They STILL don't get it!
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2014, 01:39 PM
CuteOldQueer and lustyladyboy like to hold each others candle while debating. How cute..
  • FU_CC
  • 01-07-2014, 01:56 PM
CBJ7 was handed his ass, and is doubling down by licking it, assisted by WPF. Lol!

THAT is FUNNY!

They STILL don't get it! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh Shit COG got scare and log off when FU_CC logon, he proclaim FU_CC android AI ....lOl ... now is that 101 or lOl

btw ... are you going to used that in cummercial