Bbfs , play or not to play, post about or not to post about it, u tell me ??

No offense, but you ladies ain't supposed to know what's in the men's lounge. So what gives? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers

Not all ladies knows what goes in there.. Only the ATF's that men (whiteknight's) in the room send to certain ladies(these ladies also let the men know what goes on in our powder room).... Its a handful.. Thing about that is, once admin finds out someone has access to a room they r not supposed to have access too.. It will be dealt with..
Bareback threads are common knowledge in Upstate in COED and the ML.

Some of the threads have probably been around since Eccie Leaks days.

This is the internet and this is a whore board on the internet....all private areas here leak. Nature of the beast.
Too true elle .. Lol
Wow things really have changed (sigh)
hearin a girl does bb turns me off. if she will with 1 she will with 100. if it's offered to me decline and just get a bj. wont repeat.
hearin a girl does bb turns me off. if she will with 1 she will with 100. if it's offered to me decline and just get a bj. wont repeat. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom

i agree 100 %

hot profile pic!!!!
  • TSlyC
  • 02-20-2018, 01:56 PM
Edit: Whoops, just saw the date on this thread. Feel free to delete/take any other action. Been reading from 2016 up and forgot.

New around here. I fully understand the reasons why this is hush-hush, but we're all aware of the reality of the situation. Fellas "warning" girls about men who have had unprotected sex with other providers, Fellas refusing to see women who have had unprotected sex with a gent...it's all unnecessary drama in my opinion. Lying in reviews saying they didn't do it; lying saying they did to damage them. Come on now. These circumstances only exist due to the power given to BBFS. That power really exists due to people in my opinion not acknowledging the bottom-line.

You mitigate your risk as best you can by using a condom. Or you decide you want to indulge in risk and you don't. Whether a Provider has done BB in the past doesn't come into play in a meaningful way if you use a condom - particularly if we acknowledge that everyone is barebacking or has barebacked someone (significant others, flings, that one gent they saw every week for 2 years etc.).

It's just a source of board drama. Just wear a condom and a provider's BBFS history doesn't play a meaningful role health-wise, unless you want to argue the poor judgment is a turn-off. However, based on my time in Upset, judgment skills aren't rated heavily in the rubric to judge whether a fella wants to spend time with a provider.

It seems to be to just be a wedge issue to add intrigue and drama. The only way to be protected is to use protection. Or if you want to take on the Providers risk profile, you have to make your peace with it.

There are sexual marketplace reasons why most Providers will speak out, but those reasons exist largely because some lads aren't understanding that when a condom is in play, her BBQ status ( to borrow Loki's term) doesn't make a substantial impact in your bottom-line risk.
Edit: Whoops, just saw the date on this thread. Feel free to delete/take any other action. Been reading from 2016 up and forgot.

New around here. I fully understand the reasons why this is hush-hush, but we're all aware of the reality of the situation. Fellas "warning" girls about men who have had unprotected sex with other providers, Fellas refusing to see women who have had unprotected sex with a gent...it's all unnecessary drama in my opinion. Lying in reviews saying they didn't do it; lying saying they did to damage them. Come on now. These circumstances only exist due to the power given to BBFS. That power really exists due to people in my opinion not acknowledging the bottom-line.

You mitigate your risk as best you can by using a condom. Or you decide you want to indulge in risk and you don't. Whether a Provider has done BB in the past doesn't come into play in a meaningful way if you use a condom - particularly if we acknowledge that everyone is barebacking or has barebacked someone (significant others, flings, that one gent they saw every week for 2 years etc.).

It's just a source of board drama. Just wear a condom and a provider's BBFS history doesn't play a meaningful role health-wise, unless you want to argue the poor judgment is a turn-off. However, based on my time in Upset, judgment skills aren't rated heavily in the rubric to judge whether a fella wants to spend time with a provider.

It seems to be to just be a wedge issue to add intrigue and drama. The only way to be protected is to use protection. Or if you want to take on the Providers risk profile, you have to make your peace with it.

There are sexual marketplace reasons why most Providers will speak out, but those reasons exist largely because some lads aren't understanding that when a condom is in play, her BBQ status ( to borrow Loki's term) doesn't make a substantial impact in your bottom-line risk. Originally Posted by TSlyC

You summed this up perfectly !
Originally Posted by TSlyC
Except for Review Threads.... AND.....

Contrary to recent interpretations....

there is NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING in the Guidelines that suggest that threads cannot be replied to, no matter WHEN the last post occurred. If someone can find that Guideline -- please post it here.....

Thanks for your contribution TSly.....

edit add -- Rodosh for modtard.....
Thanks Paulie, Been there - Done that.
Thanks Paulie, Been there - Done that. Originally Posted by RODOSH
Funny how I got this all brought back up.

Hi Paulie!! xoxoxox I like your don't give a fuck attitude. I got the same.
  • TSlyC
  • 02-21-2018, 06:23 AM

there is NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING in the Guidelines that suggest that threads cannot be replied to, no matter WHEN the last post occurred. If someone can find that Guideline -- please post it here.....

edit add -- Rodosh for modtard..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I see. I can't believe you're still at this. This is one of the most bizarre commitments I've seen. You and PM are on your way to becoming trolling legends.
You summed this up perfectly ! Originally Posted by RODOSH
Thanks.

edit add -- Rodosh for modtard..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Paulie - You're branching out and becoming a statewide Folk Hero in your own mind! You should have your own website!
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
BBFSing rulezzz!

I wuv it.