Where DO You Like To finish??

You just never know what the future holds. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
mmmmm.......that sounds interesting, lol. Just let me know, I will have a stiff one waiting for you.

Yeah LOL in one review the guy said he turned and left when the girl answered the door because she still had some guy's come on her face. Hadn't wiped it all off yet I guess. Clearly a high volume gal LOLOL. Originally Posted by alluringava
UGH, I would be out of there as well. High volume, indeed.
Will it be served straight up on the rocks

mmmmm.......that sounds interesting, lol. Just let me know, I will have a stiff one waiting for you.

UGH, I would be out of there as well. High volume, indeed. Originally Posted by the.namssa
Most of mine are CIM. Since most don't make it past the BBBJNQNS...
Second would be CID me riding CG. Since I'm in the control position they dont have a choice Lol....
Third would be the tradional MISH CID
4th K9 which is my fav but most that finish that pull out to cum on my ass!
Most of mine are CIM. Since most don't make it past the BBBJNQNS...
Second would be CID me riding CG. Since I'm in the control position they dont have a choice Lol....
Third would be the tradional MISH CID
4th K9 which is my fav but most that finish that pull out to cum on my ass! Originally Posted by LadyRed
You and I must meet one day. I don't know what's in the water in OK/OKC (hobby haven for the sexiest women in the world), but I like your pics and what you are about. Especially the pic with the red heels:
  • MC
  • 02-04-2012, 01:41 PM
If She lets me, I love to finish CIM. On the boobs is also fun, as well as during Cowgirl.
Red is also my favorite door and damn those heels are sexy ...
You and I must meet one day. I don't know what's in the water in OK/OKC (hobby haven for the sexiest women in the world), but I like your pics and what you are about. Especially the pic with the red heels: Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Have just discovered CIM and I must say that when the woman keeps going after the pop and makes me tap out from oversensitivity.......hot damn!

I'd like to do the facial thing, see how much distance I can get and to watch the lady clean up her face. Of course cumming hard into the raincoat while in her pussy is a great finish, too. Have not finished in Greek yet, hoping to do that at least once.
  • MC
  • 02-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Have just discovered CIM and I must say that when the woman keeps going after the pop and makes me tap out from oversensitivity.......hot damn! Originally Posted by Diomidis
It's a great feeling.
Suck it till your knees knock always does wonders.
Have just discovered CIM and I must say that when the woman keeps going after the pop and makes me tap out from oversensitivity.......hot damn!

I'd like to do the facial thing, see how much distance I can get and to watch the lady clean up her face. Of course cumming hard into the raincoat while in her pussy is a great finish, too. Have not finished in Greek yet, hoping to do that at least once. Originally Posted by Diomidis
  • MC
  • 02-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Suck it till your knees knock always does wonders. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
There's a reason they used to call it the "Knee-wobbler".
You are well versed in the art of Cumminology lol. Shall we take a refresher course together?
There's a reason they used to call it the "Knee-wobbler". Originally Posted by MC

I'd like to do the facial thing, see how much distance I can get and to watch the lady clean up her face. Of course cumming hard into the raincoat while in her pussy is a great finish, too. Have not finished in Greek yet, hoping to do that at least once. Originally Posted by Diomidis

I always keep going after the pop, your cum is my lube...Now why would you want to tap out.....No surrender............Push our limits and enjoy.
Nipple to nipple cum string Athena, with sharing of course!!
Nipple to nipple cum string Athena, with sharing of course!! Originally Posted by angusranch

My nipples are hard and large and awaiting your cum......string away sugar.....
Personally I enjoy the hot cum exploding into my mouth while I continue to suck and stroke, then I allow the cum to dribble out the sides of my mouth as I continue to suck and stroke, all the while he is squiring as his cock is oh so tender, the hot cum is the best lube to keep the cock up and going.............there is no need to allow it to rest, keep on sucking and take it right into the next round........................Y um Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

I don't think I can express in any spoken language how much I admire your dedication to the penis and everything related to the penis as it pertains to the ejaculation of said penis into the mouth of a woman such as yourself and the continuation of the attention to the previously mentioned penis. If this were to happen to me I would give you a parade in your honor.