Trump just delivered the biggest win for Conservatives in 3 generations

Yeah, the one who Obama crushed in 2012… and voted to convict Trump in his impeachment.

Notice Trump has a bowl, because he can’t eat with a rock an knife without making a mess of the tablecloth!

Great hijack. You’ve only reminded us what losers Trump and you are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you brought up Romney

Sounds like Mitt Romney in 2012!

Just get a job!

You crack me up DSK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

thank you valued poster
let the celebrity exodus begin ..

Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong tells fans he's 'renouncing' his U.S. citizenship over Supreme Court ruling

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...170138117.html

Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong told London concert-goers that he is "renouncing" his United States citizenship in protest over the Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Performing at London Stadium just hours after the majority-conservative court ruled that abortion rights are no longer protected, the 50-year-old rock star lashed out at the decision on Friday night.

"F*** America," Armstrong said on stage for the Hella Mega tour his band is headlining alongside Weezer, Fall Out Boy and others. "I'm f***ing renouncing my citizenship. I'm f***ing coming here."

As the crowd cheered in response, the California native carried on his diatribe.

"There's just too much f***ing stupid in the world to go back to that miserable f***ing excuse for a country," continued Armstrong, who at one point during the show had a Union Jack flag draped over himself. "Oh, I'm not kidding. You're going to get a lot of me in the coming days."

didn't this idiot claim he was leaving the US when Trump got elected?

bahahahahaaa
Biden needs to stack the court like McDonald duck did. Dems need to loose their ethics and start making their own rules like the gop have been doing for years. The constitution doesn't address the number of justices. Biden can and should make at least 4 life time appointments :cheers. McDonald would

Dah... Dems need to push back on the fucking morons with no ethics

Gop will ensure at all costs that minorities and women have no rights
let the celebrity exodus begin ..

Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong tells fans he's 'renouncing' his U.S. citizenship over Supreme Court ruling

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...170138117.html

Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong told London concert-goers that he is "renouncing" his United States citizenship in protest over the Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade.

Performing at London Stadium just hours after the majority-conservative court ruled that abortion rights are no longer protected, the 50-year-old rock star lashed out at the decision on Friday night.

"F*** America," Armstrong said on stage for the Hella Mega tour his band is headlining alongside Weezer, Fall Out Boy and others. "I'm f***ing renouncing my citizenship. I'm f***ing coming here."

As the crowd cheered in response, the California native carried on his diatribe.

"There's just too much f***ing stupid in the world to go back to that miserable f***ing excuse for a country," continued Armstrong, who at one point during the show had a Union Jack flag draped over himself. "Oh, I'm not kidding. You're going to get a lot of me in the coming days."

didn't this idiot claim he was leaving the US when Trump got elected?

bahahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I hope it's a trend and Conservatives will be in power FOREVER!!!!
"F*** America," Armstrong said on stage for the Hella Mega tour his band is headlining alongside Weezer, Fall Out Boy and others. "I'm f***ing renouncing my citizenship. I'm f***ing coming here." Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So he and his band are headlining the Hella MAGA tour?

Fucktards like him sure know how to make America great... by LEAVING!
No, dead last would be Obama ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
no

obama is like next to last.

that honor goes to Carter and Biden.
... the California native carried on his diatribe... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Was he thinking Commiefornia was going to turn full on RED after the mid terms? I'm pretty sure there would still be Commies in Commiefornia . Or does he not understand the operating principles of a Constitutional Republic. Maybe they don't teach that in Commiefornia.
I hope it's a trend and Conservatives will be in power FOREVER!!!! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
A thousand years, eh?
A thousand years, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The full quote is: As long as the grass grows and the water flows -- then a thousand years after that. It's an old American Indian saying...

My interpretation is it is about as long as it would take for you to get a clue.
That was good!

The full quote is: As long as the grass grows and the water flows -- then a thousand years after that. It's an old American Indian saying...

My interpretation is it is about as long as it would take for you to get a clue. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

My interpretation is it is about as long as it would take for you to get a clue. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
No douchebag, the full quote applicable to that numbnutted statement is:

Your interpretation is typically petty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH like boxing with a unarmed man.
Speaking of unarmed losers, you just invoked Godwin's Law:

"...there is a tradition in... Internet discussion forums that, when a Hitler comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever made the comparison loses whatever debate is in progress. This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
So you're a Nazi now? I always knew you were a Little Hitler.

Your interpretation is typically petty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH like boxing with a unarmed man. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The full quote is: As long as the grass grows and the water flows -- then a thousand years after that. It's an old American Indian saying.... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Guess I got my heroes (see above) and you got yours (see below).

... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you're a Nazi now? I always knew you were a Little Hitler. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You just called YR stupid? good call.

thats what Nazi means in german.