Is WTF The Cuntiest Bitch In This Forum?

• WTF
  • 08-01-2015, 08:13 PM
and you may get a warning for posting a child Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
A cartoon?

If i do get one...I'm going to hire COGay to whine for me!
Quit trying, WPF. You won the poll. Relax.
Quit trying, WPF. You won the poll. Relax. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Quit trying, CO The Idiot Welsher. You followed in DSK The Idiot Welshers footsteps. Relax.
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2015, 08:22 AM
I still want to know who told you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you disclosed private info in a public forum, you should be reprimanded. ! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Who said I got a warning? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This whole thread was about you trying to find out who told me you got a warning.

How has that worked out for you?

You have now cried in two threads trying to find out and I have even told you I would tell you if you guessed correctly but you are to scared to even guess!
You're admitting that you revealed private info on a public forum. That's good enough. I'm not whining about anything. I'm enjoying it. If it bothered me, I wouldn't say anything.
You're admitting that you revealed private info on a public forum. That's good enough. I'm not whining about anything. I'm enjoying it. If it bothered me, I wouldn't say anything. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Please. You've stumbled through two threads demanding to know who told. And if he is the one who reported you and he knew it was an offense that warranted a warning, he hasn't disclosed anything private. You're not whining? Bitch tits, you've simpered around here asking who told on you for two or three days now. Your best bet now is to just shut and move on, because every post from here on out is proof positive that it DID bother you and that you DO care.

Yeah, you're enjoying this. Enjoying it like rey lingo enjoys an enema. Wait...
I'm enjoying it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, right!

CO The Welshing Idiot is "enjoying it", just as a dog enjoys fleas.
  • WTF
  • 08-03-2015, 06:28 AM
You're admitting that you revealed private info on a public forum. That's good enough. I'm not whining about anything. I'm enjoying it. If it bothered me, I wouldn't say anything. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I admitted that you received a warning from the start.

You have cried about that and said i should receive a reprimand. That has not happened nor will it. You can not figure out and you then started this thread...crying more. I have told you how i know if you guess correctly. . . you seem to be to scared to even venture a guess. You have no courage of your conviction. Why is that old man? Nothing ventured , nothing gained.

Are you related to the Cowardly Lion.

You have cried about that and said i should receive a reprimand. That has not happened nor will it. You can not figure out and you then started this thread...crying more. I have told you how i know if you guess correctly. . . you seem to be to scared to even venture a guess. You have no courage of your conviction. Why is that old man? Nothing ventured , nothing gained.

Are you related to the Cowardly Lion. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, what you don't understand is that this was part of CO The Welshing Idiots Master Plan, all along.

He brilliantly set himself up to receive a warning knowing that you would eventually expose him for having received it.

Once he received the warning, CO The Welshing Idiot, implemented the rest of his brilliantly conceived plan!

And according to CO The Welshing Idiot, you ended up being the Welshing Idiots fall guy!

Absolutely fuk'n brilliant, CO The Welshing Idiot!

A plan like this could only occur in Idiotville!

• DSK
  • 08-03-2015, 07:45 AM

Are you related to the Cowardly Lion. Originally Posted by WTF
I guess that it is YOU!
  • WTF
  • 08-03-2015, 08:03 AM
You have asked:

Who said I got a warning? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You have stated this:

I still want to know who told you. ! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You have proclaimed this:

If you disclosed private info in a public forum, you should be reprimanded. ! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Now you are down to this...

You're admitting that you revealed private info on a public forum. That's good enough. I'm not whining about anything.. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let's sum this up....How about you just admit you got a warning. I know you got a warning. There is nothing you can do about me knowing you have gotten a warning. (Well you could guess correctly how I know and I have promised to tell you if you guess correctly, you seem not to have the balls to do that. Are you scared? Need some Courage? Afraid you may piss off a moderator/Admin? )

Cowardly Lion: Courage! What makes a king out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got?
Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Woodsman: Courage!

• WTF
  • 08-03-2015, 08:24 AM
I guess that it is YOU! Originally Posted by DSK
You guess what is me?

Can you be more specific? Are you saying I told myself? Are you saying like lustyladyboy said , that I hacked the PM system and then told myself? Explain yourself , you lover of cheap Asian whores!

• DSK
  • 08-03-2015, 11:20 AM
You guess what is me?

Can you be more specific? Are you saying I told myself? Are you saying like lustyladyboy said , that I hacked the PM system and then told myself? Explain yourself , you lover of cheap Asian whores!

Originally Posted by WTF
I like the pretty Asians, it is not a matter of price. I like pretty girls of any color, and I will pay their asking price if they are pretty.

I'm guessing you ratted him out, and like BeanRaider said, you put out the trial balloon to get COG to inadvertently confirm it, assuming he actually got any points.
You people are funny! I rarely engage WPF, because he is boring. When this happened, he got funny prancing around gloating that I possibly got a warning. I exploited his pomposity, and it was funny.

As I have said before, I'm here for entertainment. If I get pissed off or offended, I'm gone. If I get bored, I'm gone.

Keep it going, and congrats on your win, WPF! BTW, who told you? LOL!
  • WTF
  • 08-03-2015, 01:24 PM
I like the pretty Asians, it is not a matter of price. I like pretty girls of any color, and I will pay their asking price if they are pretty.

I'm guessing you ratted him out, and like BeanRaider said, you put out the trial balloon to get COG to inadvertently confirm it, assuming he actually got any points. Originally Posted by DSK
I love pretty asians too...my god you need to go to Bangkok if you have never been!

Next COGay did not get any points , he just got a warning but for some strange reason he will not admit it! He musta been a hall monitor in junior high!