Condi Rice thinks Trump retarded

Burisma was not being investigated you ignorant lying sack of horse shit. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes they were. Why do you think Biden wanted the prosecutor fired?
Wrong. Based on the facts and the law, he should be removed. Will McGahn AND the whistleblower please stand up? Jordan is like a bulldog that has no bite. An attack dog that has nothing on his side but barking, tit-sucking puppies like you.

Let the POTUS testify! Peter Welch for president. But wait, the Senator from Vermont will be.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Jordan puts them on the spot.Everyone he asked questions got their ass handed to them. You have a lot of bark but no bite you're like a Chihuahua, lol.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2019, 04:41 PM
You forgot to add...

"But I always look the other way if it's a dim-retard!"

Monkey see, hear, speak no evil... when a dim-retard is accused!

Originally Posted by lustylad

I did not forget to add that you web footed weasel.

Clinton and that Foundation was total bullshit. Even if they spent all the money on crackhead babies born in your family....it was a bullshit foundation. I had no problem with it as long as they stayed out of politics, in fact there were noble causes that perused.

And last I checked, Clinton is Democrat and I didn't vote for the crooked bitch because that foundation was predicated on favors after she reentered politics.

Nothing you have posted shows Biden helping his son.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2019, 04:42 PM
Yes they were. Why do you think Biden wanted the prosecutor fired? Originally Posted by Levianon17
He wanted him fired because he wasn't investigating corruption you dumb fuck.

Can't you read?

I've already provided this once....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-s-biden-claim

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer is raising the specter that Joe Biden intervened in Ukrainian politics to help his son’s business.

But if that was Biden’s aim, he was more than a year late, based on a timeline laid out by a former Ukrainian official and in Ukrainian documents.....

…..''There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky.

• 11-13-2019, 05:01 PM
WTF, the all-knowing, above the fray, points out the fallacies on both sides, can see the fault on both sides, is pure as the driven snow and is incorruptible and an infallible arbiter and is a note-worthy libertarian
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
that would be interesting.. Powell is as big a Democrat as I have ever seen, masquerading as a Republican. when he spoke at the Rep. Convention, he laid out leftist policies better than any Democrat could.. and all the while the Republicans were duped, thinking (hoping, really) they had a real live BLACK MAN in their ranks! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think that is why he pretends to be a conservative Republican - they desperately want to be liked by African Americans.

I never liked him - clearly he is just another affirmative action beneficiary. He could win the nomination if he wanted to try after our beloved President retires.
He wanted him fired because he wasn't investigating corruption you dumb fuck.

Can't you read?

I've already provided this once....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-s-biden-claim

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer is raising the specter that Joe Biden intervened in Ukrainian politics to help his son’s business.

But if that was Biden’s aim, he was more than a year late, based on a timeline laid out by a former Ukrainian official and in Ukrainian documents.....

…..''There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky.

__________________ Originally Posted by WTF
It doesn't matter if the Prosecutor was investigating corruption or not Biden has no basis for making that determination. He held promised money to Ukraine as a Quid pro quo to have the prosecutor fired.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2019, 05:42 PM
It doesn't matter if the Prosecutor was investigating corruption or not Biden has no basis for making that determination. He held promised money to Ukraine as a Quid pro quo to have the prosecutor fired. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Holy fuck you are one stupid SOB.

Biden did not profit from the firing....the United States of America did.

Trump was trying to profit from this withholding of money....Trump personally via hurting his potential domestic political opponent. Polls had shown him losing to Biden in the critical swing states.

What if you found out that the President of Turkey told Trump that he was going to bulldoze Trump Tower Turkey if he didn't withdraw support of the Kurds. Would you think that Quid Pro was kosher? That is basically wtf Trump did to the President of Ukraine.

Trump was trying to profit from this withholding of money....Trump personally via hurting his potential domestic political opponent. Polls had shown him losing to Biden in the critical swing states.

What if you found out that the President of Turkey told Trump that he was going to bulldoze Trump Tower Turkey if he didn't withdraw support of the Kurds. Would you think that Quid Pro was kosher? That is basically wtf Trump did to the President of Ukraine.

Originally Posted by WTF
I don't want to hear any of your stupid "What If" bullshit. Biden had a motive just because you are too stupid to see it doesn't mean he didn't have one. I posted Federal statues on these crimes.
Whose Condi Rice? Did she go on 3 national news programs and lie about the Libyan Embassy.
Whose Condi Rice? Did she go on 3 national news programs and lie about the Libyan Embassy. Originally Posted by gnadfly
She’s a self proclaimed football expert.

What if you found out that the President of Turkey told Trump that he was going to bulldoze Trump Tower Turkey if he didn't withdraw support of the Kurds. Would you think that Quid Pro was kosher? That is basically wtf Trump did to the President of Ukraine. Originally Posted by WTF
I think that is a poor analogy. Requesting the investigation of a crime is a legitimate thing to do when probable cause exists - which the tape of the father VP Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired certainly establishes.

Threatening to tear down a beautiful Trump building that is not a threat to public safety is clearly an illegal act. Now, tearing down some of the houses you built might increase public safety so I'm in favor of investigating the permitting process you went through to get those tumbledown shacks built.
I think that is why he pretends to be a conservative Republican - they desperately want to be liked by African Americans.

I never liked him - clearly he is just another affirmative action beneficiary. He could win the nomination if he wanted to try after our beloved President retires. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I don't know that he pretends.. listen to his 2008 Convention Speech, he out "Democratted" Obama!

I agree he would win the nomination. being Military and Black would have the Republicans fawning at his feet. by the way, Condi would probably win, too, they are so desperate for a Black candidate to "legitimize" them
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2019, 12:07 PM
I don't know that he pretends.. listen to his 2008 Convention Speech, he out "Democratted" Obama!

I agree he would win the nomination. being Military and Black would have the Republicans fawning at his feet. by the way, Condi would probably win, too, they are so desperate for a Black candidate to "legitimize" them Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Powell has no chance of winning the GOP nomination. That boat sailed long ago.

ff hates black people btw....do not listen to a thing he posts about blacks, it is Satire at best, mostly racist rants.
Condi Rice never met WTF.