Please STFU with this ignorant AF energy independence bullshit

• WTF
  • 03-05-2022, 07:30 AM
Its the speculators trading oil who sets the prices on oil.
These folks are some of the most dishonest folks on the Earth.
All this other banter is lies fed to us by the oil and gas folks.
oil+corruption=money

That simple folks Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well ok....they are not always upfront in their quest to make money.

What else is new?

At least they trade in an actual commodity, unlike this cryptocurrency crap.

But I'm not sure your point.

My point is there is no "independence" from the global price of oil. It is all interdependent....unless you have a National Oil Company. They can then subsidize the cost. Is that what yall want? The Government setting the price of gas?
My point is there is no "independence" from the global price of oil. It is all interdependent....unless you have a National Oil Company. They can then subsidize the cost. Is that what yall want? The Government setting the price of gas? Originally Posted by WTF
You should probably do some intensive studying and learning ...

That resource has been helpful for your criminal jury trial opinions, so perhaps it will be for your O&G opinions ...

BTW: Let's keep it simple, since you're a house builder!

When you drill a well for a future homeowner to have water in their new home do they pay the same water cost per gallon of usage as the person who is hooked up to the municipal/subdivision water source?

And to bring to the subject of this thread ...

O&G developers/drillers use processed O&G from their wells to operate their rigs and tank farms out in the field .... how much do they pay for what they pump and recover out of the holes they drill for their own usage? Or do you think the offshore platforms have electrical lines dropped out to the rig?

Diesel-Powered Generators – The Most Common Power Source
https://www.wpowerproducts.com/news/...hore-oil-rigs/
Which President did not allow, encourage or benefit from Putin's military actions?

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
OH! OH! LET ME ANSWER!!!!
The one that sucked up to him?

• WTF
  • 03-05-2022, 12:16 PM
You should probably do some intensive studying and learning ...

That resource has been helpful for your criminal jury trial opinions, so perhaps it will be for your O&G opinions ...

BTW: Let's keep it simple, since you're a house builder!

When you drill a well for a future homeowner to have water in their new home do they pay the same water cost per gallon of usage as the person who is hooked up to the municipal/subdivision water source?

And to bring to the subject of this thread ...

O&G developers/drillers use processed O&G from their wells to operate their rigs and tank farms out in the field .... how much do they pay for what they pump and recover out of the holes they drill for their own usage? Or do you think the offshore platforms have electrical lines dropped out to the rig?

https://www.wpowerproducts.com/news/...hore-oil-rigs/ Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oil n gas is a world wide commodity...if we do not buy Russian oil.. someone else will. Do you understand that simple fact? Do you think we are going to keep the who world from buying Russian or Iranian or Venezuelan oil? Are you that idiotic?

Let me tell you wtf I did do....when you Trumpers and analyst were thumping the future of big oil....I was buying shares.

Now please stfu with your Monday morning Quarterbacking or even worse, your silly question about diesel
Oil n gas is a world wide commodity... Originally Posted by WTF

So is bullshit! Do you think everyone in the world buys it?

Exactly, WTF do you think it means ... "world wide commodity"!

And you made the point: Thank you!

During Trump's administration the U.S. was a NET EXPORTER of oil and gas (mostly liquid), which means we produced enough oil and gas in the U.S. to satisfy our needs AND SOLD THE REST AS A "WORLD WIDE COMMODITY"....

... Now .. get back to YOUR BIBLE: Quit talking about stuff you know absolutely NOTHING ABOUT!

I realize that leaves you short on a lot of conversations, but that's what happens to folks who pretend to have an education and don't! And there's a TRUE story about Teddy Roosevelt's outdoor supply store in St.Louis ... there was a LARGE stuffed bear in the window up in the attack position with teeth and claws exposed and a sign hanging on his neck, which read:

"He was talking when he should have been listening!"

THAT FITS YOU!
Oil n gas is a world wide commodity... Originally Posted by WTF

... Originally Posted by LexusLover
But the former is finite. The latter is a sustainable resource
An example of "indenpendence" commidity marketing ...

They have but I self finance now.

You call this a flop house COGay?

Originally Posted by WTF
Please continue ... being "independent"....

• WTF
  • 03-05-2022, 02:30 PM

Exactly, WTF do you think it means ... "world wide commodity"!

And you made the point: Thank you!

During Trump's administration the U.S. was a NET EXPORTER of oil and gas (mostly liquid), which means we produced enough oil and gas in the U.S. to satisfy our needs AND SOLD THE REST AS A "WORLD WIDE COMMODITY"....

... Originally Posted by LexusLover
God Damn....do you really believe that we only refine oil and gas drilled from this country?

And just sell the excess?

And even if it was true, which it is not, do you not understand that the price is dependent world wide supply and production?

Do you understand that our oil companies are private so when oil prices are high that benefits shareholders...not the general public and when prices are high they can benefit the general public to the determit of shareholders.

You act as if we have State owned oil companies.

This is why you need to stfu with this silly ass energy independence. High oil prices benefit people like me....not the general public.

Folks invested in the energy sector be it shareholders, employees or the related service industries are ecstatic about high oil prices, finally!
greed and corruption at the average citizens expense.

Having to decide whether to get gas? food? or medication?

Leading to more welfare by the govt..

High energy costs really affects everyone!
But the former is finite. The latter is a sustainable resource Originally Posted by Precious_b
Not without the former!

The current effort to shit-can the natural resource of oil & gas without an effective and reliable alternative is typical of wishful thinking Liberals, who for some reason are convinced that creating a population of government dependent voters and nonviters is a viable election to the success of this country in the LONG RUN are intoxicated and dependent on pharmaceutical support for their mental defects.

The have shit-canned nuclear energy as an alternative and appear to be wholly addicted to wind and Sun as a solution. Why is that?

A few days ago I was in a Sam's store I occasionally visit and ALL OF THE COLD products were blocked off and being removed from the freezers and coolers, because overnight the electricity "cut off" and they didn't want sell contaminated food products.

Could they have had a generator installed that was operated with gas and the next day had frozen and cold product to sell to the small business owners who shop there regularly to resupply their businesses for the weekend? Yes! Why don't they? To "save money"?

The employees who work at those small business had no work, because they had no product to prepare and sell, and the business owners also. Did Sam have employees that were unable to work that day ... yes! How many times a year does that happen in the area ... discounting hurricane season ... and I've seen the same thing at "Walmarts" ... tossing our food? (Or sending it recooled/refrozen elsewhere to sell?)

Electrical power is not absolutely reliable. Ever had your car/truck not start? I have solar panels, but I must replace the batteries occasionally and I must watch the power drain during extended periods of overcast/raining/icing conditions ... during which I must often replace the batteries through RECHARGING!!!
Not without the former!

The current effort to shit-can the natural resource of oil & gas without an effective and reliable alternative is typical of wishful thinking Liberals, who for some reason are convinced that creating a population of government dependent voters and nonviters is a viable election to the success of this country in the LONG RUN are intoxicated and dependent on pharmaceutical support for their mental defects.

The have shit-canned nuclear energy as an alternative and appear to be wholly addicted to wind and Sun as a solution. Why is that?

A few days ago I was in a Sam's store I occasionally visit and ALL OF THE COLD products were blocked off and being removed from the freezers and coolers, because overnight the electricity "cut off" and they didn't want sell contaminated food products.

Could they have had a generator installed that was operated with gas and the next day had frozen and cold product to sell to the small business owners who shop there regularly to resupply their businesses for the weekend? Yes! Why don't they? To "save money"?

The employees who work at those small business had no work, because they had no product to prepare and sell, and the business owners also. Did Sam have employees that were unable to work that day ... yes! How many times a year does that happen in the area ... discounting hurricane season ... and I've seen the same thing at "Walmarts" ... tossing our food? (Or sending it recooled/refrozen elsewhere to sell?)

Electrical power is not absolutely reliable. Ever had your car/truck not start? I have solar panels, but I must replace the batteries occasionally and I must watch the power drain during extended periods of overcast/raining/icing conditions ... during which I must often replace the batteries through RECHARGING!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

did you buy the panels or lease?
did you buy the panels or lease? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Solar panels do not fall within the punch line ...

"... if it flies, floats, or fucks you lease!"

I have one I must replace, but it may be a wiring connection. It shows "power," but it's just not producing what is needed. IMO I'm getting a false reading, but it may be simply a trickle. I may rewire the charging cable from the panel. I'm waiting for the consistently sunnier weather to perhaps adjust the angle for the Spring-Summer Sun, but the one right in front of it is fine!

FYI: I have gas service. Reliable during hurricane season.
Solar panels do not fall within the punch line ...

"... if it flies, floats, or fucks you lease!"

I have one I must replace, but it may be a wiring connection. It shows "power," but it's just not producing what is needed. IMO I'm getting a false reading, but it may be simply a trickle. I may rewire the charging cable from the panel. I'm waiting for the consistently sunnier weather to perhaps adjust the angle for the Spring-Summer Sun, but the one right in front of it is fine! Originally Posted by LexusLover

good man! those lease deals aren't very good on the "discounted" rate they offer. if you buy outright you get the full benefit of the panels and reducing your power costs.
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2022, 03:27 AM
So the market cost of electricity has driven you two to buy solar panels....interesting.
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2022, 03:28 AM
greed and corruption at the average citizens expense.

Having to decide whether to get gas? food? or medication?

Leading to more welfare by the govt..

High energy costs really affects everyone! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Greed?

Are you denouncing capitalism?