Speaking of wacking off....

• WTF
  • 03-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Too bad. Could have billed it as a remake of "Get Shorty". Originally Posted by Rudyard K
That is one funny movie!
Good news: It is covered.

Bad news: You arent going to like who does it. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Janet Reno???

Were you home-schooled?

BTW, I suspect Moms across America know when their kids started jerking off based upon the "surprises" they find in the laundry like your shirt Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I have no excuse for my sheltered sexual upbringing. Internet wasn't around and guys just talked vague enuendos.
Janet Reno???

Originally Posted by ANONONE
Shudder! I think I'd rather have Barney.
BTW, I suspect Moms across America know when their kids started jerking off based upon the "surprises" they find in the laundry like your shirt Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Shirt??? I always found a good cotton sock to work the best.
Shudder! I think I'd rather have Barney. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I'm guessing Barney has quite a bit more practical experience and better technique
I'm guessing Barney has quite a bit more practical experience and better technique Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Thats pretty much what I was thinking. Janet is about as sexual as a blender.
Thats pretty much what I was thinking. Janet is about as sexual as a blender. Originally Posted by pjorourke
With her Parkinson's twitching, her BBBJs are now world famous.
and this pertains to the thread how?
Ask PJ & ANONONE...they brought her up. Derogatorily, I thought.
With her Parkinson's twitching, her BBBJs are now world famous. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
and this pertains to the thread how? Originally Posted by SR Only
Ask PJ & ANONONE...they brought her up. Derogatorily, I thought. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yeah, they did...but don't you think the Parkinson's remark was a little over top?
Derogatorily, I thought. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
of course derogatory. Until Holder came along, she had the worst AG ever title nailed.

But in this context, it was just "eeeewwwwwwww"! I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.
I thought it was funny as hell. Even Reno would laugh at that.
Back on the subject boys and girls. You already have one thread about to get closed.