Yep, you know it's Christmas when....

• Old-T
  • 01-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Sounds like a very overzealous teacher to me--based only on that small description of what happened.

But also be objective (yes, I know that's a dirty word in this forum): is it really anti-Christian or anti-religion? Were the candy canes with Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, and Animist symbols allowed? If they were, then you are right, it seems anti-Christian. If those were not passed out, then it seems you do not have much of an anti-Christian argument but rather an anti-religious argument.

As I have said, I think they should ALL be allowed, and I'd prefer to see each of the 1st grades (NOT the parents) briefly explain what the symbolism means to them. ALL the different faiths. Ignorance breeds hate as it has for thousands of years. The teacher seems like a head-in-the-sand wacko.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/08/fi...d-in-school/2/

Lets be clear, this is not about Christmas, this is about religion. The Christian religion. This is about religious bigotry from the left. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Let's be really clear, JDIdiot. This is TWO FUCKING WEEKS after Christmas and you're still mewling and braying about your religion uber alles.

In the name of bigotry and racism, SHUT THE FUCK UP already!