Here's an interesting twist...

One of the main reasons I can point out is that in the UK sex work is generally legal thus making it easier to screen potential dates and hopefully weed out the violent ones.
One of the main reasons I can point out is that in the UK sex work is generally legal thus making it easier to screen potential dates and hopefully weed out the violent ones. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
How so? Just because it’s legal most guys still want their hobby activities private. It would be safer for providers to work at a legal establishment. Like the girls who work the ranches in Nevada
Primarily because in countries where it's legal the ladies aren't afraid to report a creep to the authorities whilst here in the US they're afraid of reprisal.
Also
Where it is legal there are more ways to pay without a paper trail or Debbydoesme showing up on a credit slip.

Simple logic Bambino.
In the US most SWs are considered part of the" invisible population".
Like the homeless no one really looks too far when one goes missing.

Sad but true fact.
Which impacts the #'s.

Makes you wonder how many more unreported issues happen in the US vs. UK when there is already such a gap in the reported cases
Primarily because in countries where it's legal the ladies aren't afraid to report a creep to the authorities whilst here in the US they're afraid of reprisal.
Also
Where it is legal there are more ways to pay without a paper trail or Debbydoesme showing up on a credit slip.

Simple logic Bambino.
In the US most SWs are considered part of the" invisible population".
Like the homeless no one really looks too far when one goes missing.

Sad but true fact. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
If it were legal here I think a fair percentage of the girls still would want to keep it a secret too.