Oh2 down?

Oh man life can go back to somewhat normal lol Thank God ..
Well that was a short lived comeback. It's back down. It was good for the few hours that it worked.

It tricked me.. It's on. Ignore my comment.
Yup. Down again. I was logged in and hit the back key and after few seconds gone.
Back again.... Yeeeee
Works for me
Down again, lol
What well ding dong diggity doo

Hey @ pxmcc lol
That read like a steamy lusty harlequin novel
In actuality, I'm a solid introvert.

Whenever I get approached in public I blush and walk off, not before they hand me their business card IF big if I don't walk off fast enough.

I sometimes wear a faux wedding ring lol don't judge me
&
I've never called anyone that's approached me in public.
My mind goes elsewhere

Me: He's probably married or one of the Neanderthals from the industry....#tosses card in garbage
/\/\Double
I was looking for ya!!
I was there early this morning was about to workout, made a Kombucha run in workout gear showing camel toe, no makeup, high ponytail and I'll be dang...use your imagination for what happened next while in HEB Gluten free department
I tried to tell ya'll Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
DAMN. You know us OLD people need our rest. I don’t wake up til noon. LOL.
DAMN. You know us OLD people need our rest. I don’t wake up til noon. LOL. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Dang. That sounds nice! You are spoiled.
Someone out there behind the scenes with Oh2 is probably laughing at us. It goes down for a few hours, comes back up, we get complacent that it's staying and then boom... down again.
Amazing what you can do with basic knowledge of LINUX, Parallel & a 20yr open-source LOIC Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Es sind 17 Monate vergangen und diese Seite ist dadurch immer noch lahmgelegt. Beweisen Sie, dass Sie das bekommen, wofür Sie bezahlen
: It's been 17 months & that shit show is still crippled by this. Proof that you get what you pay for :
Aww come on.
It's like a roller coaster ride.
Aww come on.
It's like a roller coaster ride. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
And last Wednesday was National Rollercoaster Day.
Down again. Looks like OH2 is suffering from ED . Imho, Eccie should seriously consider doing hostile takeover of OH2 and appoint @Italia DiBella to fix this issue . Will you please do this TOFTT sweetheart?
Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣

ED 🤣🤣

For real tho!

Down again. Looks like OH2 is suffering from ED . Imho, Eccie should seriously consider doing hostile takeover of OH2 and appoint @Italia DiBella to fix this issue . Will you please do this TOFTT sweetheart? Originally Posted by HoustonMD