Father of Oregon shooter calls for stricter gun laws

and you should keep that shit up!! Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
He's got a better chance of it than you do of keeping your dick up. He's a relentless queer. Go back and look at his posts. I'll give you $5 for every post you can find that doesnt contain the mention of anything resembling gay sex acts. You won't get more than $30.
The only time woomby shuts up is when he's taking it "long and hard" down at the gloryholes !!! He's a long time La Raza supporter too. You know, those folks that think that Mexico should take back what they lost in the war with the US. And you might know how ''mes-kins" treat black folk when they're in Me-ji-co ! Even the native dark complected "Indians" of southern Me-ji-co get treated like dogs by their "superior", lighter-skinned country men like woomby. Yet he claims to be a faux-bro ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You've yet to shut up, leading me to figure you've mastered the art of talking with a dick in your mouth.
He's got a better chance of it than you do of keeping your dick up. He's a relentless queer. Go back and look at his posts. I'll give you $5 for every post you can find that doesnt contain the mention of anything resembling gay sex acts. You won't get more than $30. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is that because you only can afford $30?
You have a predilection for anonymous sex with strangers in truckstop restrooms. It's clear from your rambling that you are infatuated with the gay lifestyle. It's all you EVER talk about. I would think a straight man would tire of all the swishy talk at some point, but your homo tendencies know no bounds. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just doing MY " community service " and calling you and your closeted lifestyle out pobrecita puta Y maricona ! :woot_ju mp:
You've yet to shut up, leading me to figure you've mastered the art of talking with a dick in your mouth. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You "figured" woomby ? That's got to put a hell of a strain on both of your brain cells. More like you went crying to your Momma / SEEster and she told you what to say, gorda !
Is that because you only can afford $30? Originally Posted by Budman
You're not as funny as you think you are... in fact, I'd like to buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you THINK you're worth. I'd make a killing.

No, it's because I bet he doesn't have a handful of posts that don't include some reference to gay sex. Go ahead and look for yourself. It's gay sex all the time with him.
You're not as funny as you think you are... in fact, I'd like to buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you THINK you're worth. I'd make a killing.

No, it's because I bet he doesn't have a handful of posts that don't include some reference to gay sex. Go ahead and look for yourself. It's gay sex all the time with him. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Did I hurt your feelings? You seem angry.
Just doing MY " community service " and calling you and your closeted lifestyle out pobrecita puta Y maricona ! :woot_ju mp: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That's your excuse to continue talking about all the gay things that interest you. You like to say you're exposing something, which you aren't, because we both know the entire thing is bullshit, so basically you're going on and on about gay shit for absolutely no reason at all. You have been beyond trolled. You have been made to look like an absolute gay fucking idiot.
Did I hurt your feelings? You seem angry. Originally Posted by Budman
Why don't you go find some more undocumented workers to hire...
Why don't you go find some more undocumented workers to hire... Originally Posted by WombRaider

I think I will as soon as you tell me what a Living wage" is. Fucking coward.
I think I will as soon as you tell me what a Living wage" is. Fucking coward. Originally Posted by Budman
Tell me, exactly, what kind of world we live in where it's considered cowardly for wanting someone to be paid a wage that allows them some semblance of dignity? You go on and on about all the things a person could do to improve their lot in life, but the world needs ditch diggers, fast-food workers, janitors, etc. and we always will. Why are you so against those people being able to eke out a living on the wage they're paid, without massive government assistance, which I'm sure you're also against?
  • DSK
  • 10-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Tell me, exactly, what kind of world we live in where it's considered cowardly for wanting someone to be paid a wage that allows them some semblance of dignity? You go on and on about all the things a person could do to improve their lot in life, but the world needs ditch diggers, fast-food workers, janitors, etc. and we always will. Why are you so against those people being able to eke out a living on the wage they're paid, without massive government assistance, which I'm sure you're also against? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm completely in favor of people being paid a living wage. If asshole employers wouldn't circumvent US labor laws and only hire lawful Americans, then with a curtailed supply of labor, wages would naturally rise. Unfortunately, too many illegal aliens are taking jobs that should go to Americans at higher wages.
I'm completely in favor of people being paid a living wage. If asshole employers wouldn't circumvent US labor laws and only hire lawful Americans, then with a curtailed supply of labor, wages would naturally rise. Unfortunately, too many illegal aliens are taking jobs that should go to Americans at higher wages. Originally Posted by DSK
Because people like Budman want cheap labor.
I'm completely in favor of people being paid a living wage. If asshole employers wouldn't circumvent US labor laws and only hire lawful Americans, then with a curtailed supply of labor, wages would naturally rise. Unfortunately, too many illegal aliens are taking jobs that should go to Americans at higher wages. Originally Posted by DSK
Caeful there, you're talking about woomby's gente there ! La Raza and all that Reconquista shit !

No, it's because I bet he doesn't have a handful of posts that don't include some reference to gay sex. Go ahead and look for yourself. It's gay sex all the time with him. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's about YOU having gay sex all the time down at the 'holes pobrecita puta !