120 former Admirals and Generals say Biden’s election was fraudulent.

Makes you wonder how many people of those x military were in on the 1/6/21 attack on America
Makes you wonder how many people of those x military were in on the 1/6/21 attack on America Originally Posted by Tsmokies

how many were there? has the DOJ completed their investigation yet? what's up with their investigation into the BLM riots?

when will that report be published?
how many were there? has the DOJ completed their investigation yet? what's up with their investigation into the BLM riots?

when will that report be published? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ohhh...maga gurl....you're sooo cute!
Ohhh...maga gurl....you're sooo cute! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

i have a strict "No Liberals" policy

there's always eros ..
ts winn dixie has high standards as well
I don't recall any other non foreign attack on America except those Q dudes and other ignorant idiots..that were so organized and stupid that they took videos. Kinda like the soon to be indicted gaetz. Another ignorant trump ass kisser that put it out there for all to see smfh lmao at the GOP smarts
I don't recall any other non foreign attack on America except those Q dudes and other ignorant idiots..that were so organized and stupid that they took videos. Kinda like the soon to be indicted gaetz. Another ignorant trump ass kisser that put it out there for all to see smfh lmao at the GOP smarts Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Did I miss an attack on America? The only attack I've seen lately have been against Asians, private citizens, the police, students, the military, and patriots by leftists.
I don't recall any other non foreign attack on America except those Q dudes and other ignorant idiots..that were so organized and stupid that they took videos. Kinda like the soon to be indicted gaetz. Another ignorant trump ass kisser that put it out there for all to see smfh lmao at the GOP smarts Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What will Gaetz get indicted for?
Makes you wonder how many people of those x military were in on the 1/6/21 attack on America Originally Posted by Tsmokies
That was an attack on Liberals not America. The Premise of America doesn't support Liberal ideology. Liberals are far from patriotic and are nothing but trash.
That was an attack on Liberals not America. The Premise of America doesn't support Liberal ideology. Liberals are far from patriotic and are nothing but trash. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Oh Sir Levi! Most trash has value. It can be compost and/or recycled. Libs are like bio-hazard. Sealed and hope nothing toxic leaks!
What will Gaetz get indicted for? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Headline from "The Guardian":

"Matt Gaetz scandal deepens as associate admits paying 17-year-old for sex"

If Greenburg testifies about any under age activity that includes Gaetz, probably some serious charges for Matt G.

Until we know, what Greenburg knows, we're guessing.
Headline from "The Guardian":

"Matt Gaetz scandal deepens as associate admits paying 17-year-old for sex"

If Greenburg testifies about any under age activity that includes Gaetz, probably some serious charges for Matt G.

Until we know, what Greenburg knows, we're guessing. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
That's you're problem you guess too much.
And if the 17 year old ( supposedly ) says it never happened? Anybody got any video?

Just guessing.