Gagging till you puke

I would love to meet any providers that come through Iowa who enjoy this kind of sex. I think most men are turned on by the idea of a woman who enjoys being so available. I unfortunately haven't had much experience in this arena but would like to get some.
There are videos about the whole idea of getting to the point of extreme saliva output and without the vomit.

There's a name for it but I don't remember it. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I think I experienced this. I remember stepping in something that smelled kinda pukey, but not, um, chunky. It wasn't there before my arrival (I hope).

Anyway, I like hearing gagging noises during DT or FHF, but I'd rather not hear, see, or feel puking. Just my own preference.
I produce ALOT of saliva and slobber!
I do a lot of face fucking and vomit is sometimes a byproduct of such play. If I know I will be doing FF then I try not to eat anything beforehand so if anything does come up it is all liquid.
I've been throat-fucked with a strap-on hard enough that I almost blew. It sure is tougher than it looks in the movies!
this might be my most favorite thread here EVER
catie mae
im comming to find you !!!!!!!!!
delish!@ Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
You shouldn't have to look too hard...
I don't have much of a gag reflex at all....even after after pretty deep and vigorous irrumatio. I'd have to be pretty full from a recent meal to vomit on someone.
I've only felt some about to come up once during but i've never vomited on anyone by accident anyways .
I produce ALOT of saliva and slobber! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
Attagirl!
Any providers in TX that like to DT and FF till puke DM me! If you can hold your head/throat down on the cock for a few seconds or minute or two that's such a plus!
Oh I love to be facefucked like this!!! Turns me on and gets me super wet!!

There was this guy that loved BJ and he started tying me up and laying me on my back to facefuck me all he wanted. Of course I threw up a few times so he always had the trash can by us. But damn, all of that is so hot I'm getting wet right now. I love being used up like that!! 😍😍
Oh I love to be facefucked like this!!! Turns me on and gets me super wet!!

There was this guy that loved BJ and he started tying me up and laying me on my back to facefuck me all he wanted. Of course I threw up a few times so he always had the trash can by us. But damn, all of that is so hot I'm getting wet right now. I live being used up like that!! 😍😍 Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Awesome! Yes more Texas rough facefucking deepthroat chicks please!
Whoo hoo!
Well sadly it's not something I will experience...but feel free to try ladies. Not much gagging with the lil tater tot!
Attached Images File Type: gif little tatertot.gif (2.9 KB, 355 views)
Don't let this thread die! lol We seriously need to find the providers who are into this. I know several in Texas, but most of them are not active talking on the forums, but maybe there are a few more I don't know that are. I kinda want to post this thread in some Texas coed discussions but I'm wary to cause most of the more tame clients and providers would probably freak over even suggesting this fetish lol.
I do deepthroat to the point of gagging and barfing sometimes. I hate throwing up, though, so I try to keep it at bay.
I can take all 6 inches in for about 30 seconds before anything comes up. I consider this an achievement.