SO TX - Low Participation

I could give a shit about any drama on here. I'm just here to fuck new pussy and brag about it here. Too bad I have fucked all the pussy worth fucking available now.
hilarious!!!!
  • STF
  • 01-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Crickets
Crickets Originally Posted by STF
Refer to the topic of this thread for your answer. 😙

Actually, I think that those of us who had something to say have done so.
Now it is Petaybee's(*) turn.

(*) A play on words from Anne McCaffrey for Powers That Be.
I rarely go to the valley but from my observation, the girls are all agency controlled, no kissing, all services are covered & the fees are too high. That about sums it up. Ladies, gentlemen, good day!
Ah, but when a newbie walks into the room and sees all the drama, the name calling & insults - even if the insults are tongue-in-cheek between best buds, it fosters the impression that this is not a friendly place. One feels like a yuppie in a biker bar. The newbie may say, "F--- this s---!", turns around and leaves, thereby depriving the ladies & board owners of revenue.
But if we hold ourselves to civil discourse, then information may be exchanged and we all profit.

Yes, being a moderator is a thankless, tiring task. Thank you, mods, for your efforts. Originally Posted by Bit_Banger
I agree with what he said.

I consider myself part of the RMC group and all the drama does contribute to less participation on me posting on the board. Personally I prefer girls who are independents and manage their own business. The RGV pool lately seems to be more and more run by agencies and managers. Most likely this trend will push me to see one UTR ATF exclusively.

With that said STF has some very nice girls and I may be tempted to venture out and give them some business .
My lack of participation is directly related to the hissy fit bitch fighting between members over the agency / manager / independent issues.

Even now a new provider has a shitty post on her introduction about having or not having a pimp. If those involved don't think this is running talent off, they are delusional. Just look at Carlie's into thread. She sees more bitching than folks talking about her.

That needs to change.
  • STF
  • 01-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Personally I prefer girls who are independents and manage their own business. The RGV pool lately seems to be more and more run by agencies and managers. Most likely this trend will push me to see one UTR ATF exclusively.

With that said STF has some very nice girls and I may be tempted to venture out and give them some business . Originally Posted by jughead1171
We as an Agency believe that is very important that there be more independent providers in the RGV, at this time we feel that it is out of balance (too many agencies) and this affects everyone.

We have been encouraging several ladies to become independents (Audrey, Brissia, among others).

One of the things that this board lacks is the interaction between independent providers and hobbyists, we used to have that and it was great.

Every agency is run with a different set of ethics and practices...We believe that we work for the providers by helping them with verification, booking and marketing duties. We never tell them when they need to work or how many days they need to work...they are truly 100% in control of that. So in essence we are an agency that is for hire and we work for the providers not the other way around.

Regards
STF