Bonn as SuperMod.... he does exist!!!

I just thinck bonn was all excited because of all the free pussy he will be getting. Let's just hope he encourages the posting of taint photos ...
I just thinck bonn was all excited because of all the free ANAL he will be getting. Let's just hope he encourages the posting of taint photos ... Originally Posted by pyramider
FTFY...
FTFY... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
your avatar better hide hers
Modtards do not act within a vacuum. Every action that bonneleven (or any modtard for that matter) undertakes can be scrutinized and addressed by his peers in modtardville. You (members) simply need to bring it to our attention. Originally Posted by dearhunter
DD

Done &
Done
Ahhh, Memory Lane! Long Live Bonn!
...... Bonn...has brought to my attention, that my words are disrespectful and gender biased, and is reason enough for one to be pointed. Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Huh? We need this guy back on the job!

There's some disrespectful misogynist whales on the loose that could use a good dose of Bonn Justice!
I'm longing for another "Common Man!"
I'm pretty sure it's C'mon Man! But then it's been so long. Maybe the legend will happen along and set the record straight?
Viva le Bonn! Bring back Bonn!
Speaking of corrupt, lol, power mad fool that one was.
Not even in his jurisdiction.
Notice oldtiger is laying low learning what he is supposed to do?
My guess is he'll do a great job!
Speaking of corrupt, lol, power mad fool that one was. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I would hope that's point worthy. Rude unprovoked hostility to a former Servant of the Community. Shameful.

I dont triangle many posts, but that one? yes.
Who gives a fuck? Hahahahaha you don't know what he did to a friend of mine, that garnered his being shit canned!
Who gives a fuck? Hahahahaha you don't know what he did to a friend of mine, that garnered his being shit canned! Originally Posted by rockerrick
That seems a contradiction of terms, but hey, why not tell us more about it? Since when are you mister all buttoned down?
No need, I know why, but there's no need for you to, just my previous statement is not untrue.
This is where not being a troll helps you network, networking keeps you informed of shit going on around you.
"network" be euphemism for sucking some Austin (mini)cock?