What's up with guys asking for face pics??

i'd rather have a pretty face and a '6' body and '10' attitude than an unattractive face. Originally Posted by rogerdodger
Besides of the anonymity reason, I would get 100 emails per day if I posted my face pics. I am not bragging, but I honestly know I'm not ugly (Butterface) And I've gotten very good flow of business not showing my face. I can't imagine if I show my face...I will need an assistant. All my reviews said something positive about my looks.
Would it make a difference if the person asked politely (e.g. "I hope it doesn't hurt to ask...?" or "I hope you don't mind that I ask..."). Could asking be considered strike 1 or 2, but not strike 3? My only point is that 1-strike-and-your-out seems a bit quick, but that's just an opinion, and I'm not in your shoes.[/quote]

Dear EmptyWallet! sorry it's empty!
Yes, I think it would make a big difference if the person asked politely. The email I got was,"Great! Can you send me your face pics?" <-- What a gentleman, eh? NOT!!
ST:

You get a +1000 on that comment about your face !! IMO, you are quite attractive / beautiful facially, at least equal to that smokin' hot body and great attitude of yours !!

:TG
I have seen Samantha a couple times, and I can honestly say that she has a face of an angel, a smiles that warms the heart, and a body made for sin ;-)

If you are lucky enough to be in her company, either inside or outside the bedroom, you are a very lucky camper.

If I was limited to one word to describe Samantha, it would have to be Incredible!!! I can't wait to see her again.
Aaaawwwww....thank you!!!! I had a great time driving around and talking to you that last time, Fluffydog! Too bad we didn't find what we were looking for. LOL
I for one don't necessarily need to see a face pic. I've seen several women in austin and some in dallas and I didn't ask to see a face pic first and I definitely wasn't dissappointed. If a provider sends a face pic to a guy, she'd have to be 100 percent sure he won't post it and we all know anyway that some guys post pics anyway without permission from the lady
I post sometimes this one half-cropped pic of my face that shows some of one eye and others where it's my whole face but eyes & some of the nose area blurred and guys ask for unblurred to "make sure you're not cock-eyed" or "your eyes aren't yellow/bloodshot" or some other stupid excuse and I always say "you can believe or you can not but my eyes are not cockeyed and they're visine clear" lol
ST blame your fellow providers. Think about the countless bait and switch situations that goes reported and those that don't. So if a guy is requesting a face pic, chances are that is why. I dont require a face pic because before i see someone I make sure i am comfortable with their demeanor via phone,pms, emails etc. As chica said, you can say no and move on. Not all money is good for you

hey Mochaakamocha
Unless she was wearing a full size gunny sack covering everything else my eyes would never wander up high enough to see her face LOL. What can I say I am a dog (horn dog that is) LOL
Why attempt to book with someone who does not show her face?

Why bother wondering if she is cute, pretty or doable? Thats just more work right?

Why bother going thru screening and asking, and she say no? Thats a waste of time right?

So you ask for a face pic, she says no and you cancel really? Seriously? Wow? so you just got screened, possibly even set an appt, and she didn't want to send a face pic and you cancel? Wow, again sounds like a lot of wasted energy that could have been used to pursue a provider who openly provides her face on her pictures.

I thought guys contact each other here, ask what the lady face looks like, im just assuming here, I could be wrong.

Someone mention asking the guys for a face pics, did someone answer that. There was a thread in Dallas asking about guys posting their pics on P411, the responses were very interesting. Most guys were not in favor of that, however some of the guys are very aggressive and quite rude when ladies tell guys they will not send face pics.

Im just saying, some ladies don't show their face for a reason, why would she be so quick to send it just to earn a session. Granted some ladies do, but not all do. Afterall when you show up, you can't take our face with you when you leave. But you keep a face pic sent to you.
ST:

You get a +1000 on that comment about your face !! IMO, you are quite attractive / beautiful facially....

:TG Originally Posted by tommygunn182
I have seen Samantha a couple times, and I can honestly say that she has a face of an angel... Originally Posted by fluffydog
I thought guys contact each other here, ask what the lady face looks like, im just assuming here, I could be wrong.
. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
One man's 10 is another man's 5...just sayin'

Again, I've never asked a lady to send me one, I just won't schedule without one. No harm, no foul...
Am I the only one that gets annoyed when guys ask me for face pictures?? If I wanted for my face to be seen, I would have posted face pics on my showcase, no?
I didn't post my face for a reason and that reason should be clear to all of us in the hobby......THE NEED FOR DISCRETION!
The fact that a stranger on here asks me for it doesn't make any sense to me. What are they thinking??? What makes them think that I will gladly and casually send them my face pics???
I turned down a couple of appt requests today because of this. If the guy doesn't understand 'discretion', I see potential problem.
Samantha Originally Posted by samantha thom
I agree with you doll. There's also the "don't worry, I won't show anyone" line. It is frustrating but after years of receiving these types of emails, I ignore them. I also put a disclaimer on my site about my "privacy and discretion." There are plenty of men that understand our privacy out there.
  • Sami
  • 07-08-2011, 11:15 PM
I agree if the lady has good reviews,and well known to give you a good time. Why push the issue of a face picture?

1) Men get busted by there so by leaving information on the phone or pc, it happens all the time. So lets have the picture on your phone or pc to.
Go ahead throw us under the bus because you forgot.

2) Not only are we hiding from our family, but our friends, neighbors, management,corporate world that some work in, LE. To keep you safe as well. What part of that don't we understand.

3) Then you have the most trusted so you thought, outing you,stalking you, blackmailing you. Everyone of these reasons happen daily to providers. The sympathy after the fact doesn't help shit, our lives are turned upside down. But what the hell it's not your life.

It amazes me the damands that are made of us. When the tools are available to know if she will meet your expectations period.

If Not.. Next!

I so appreciate you gentleman who get it!!!!!

Girls, once your pic is out there, it ain't going away, even if you trust who you're sending it to, you shouldn't. Mistakes happen, intentional or not.

Guys, do your research, most reviews describe her face, and when she opens the door, politely decline if you're that put off by her looks and explain why. (Sorry, you're just not what I expected).
I haven't seen a woman that's disappointed me yet with lack of beauty. Originally Posted by hd
Lets say hypothetically this was to occur........

The reviews for certain ladies appearances were “buttered up” in reviews that says she a knockout facially but she turns out to be a hot mess....or not to your liking when she arrives.

Im sure there are guys that will easily walk on incalls.... too easy. Why would she risk a scene. However on those mystery face outcalls, where the mighty few seconds of peephole view after she knocks you discover your on the wrong end of a knockout face.......after screening, date set up, etc....how many of you providers would actually not have a massive chip on your shoulderthe size of a tostito if the guy then said....based on your facial appearance in person, i think im gonna pass. You would see alerts for how much hes an ass, unsafe, timewaster, he didnt pay my "cancel fee" etc