Trumps test positive for stupidity. Corona 19 virus too

I’ll take my chances. We already know what comes with the other package.

And congratulations!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What you expect from Harris and Biden is no Police, no racism, lots of Jobs, Free Healthcare, no violent crime. Basically utopia, lol. Good luck with that. They hate you more than Trump does and they'll eventually show it too.
You might be the must gullible WSND on this board,

What “wire?” Please explain your ridiculous claim, LeviQAnon?

Or is this just another voice in your head?

Keeps drinking that Fool Aid, man! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I watched the Debate. At one point Biden was pushing something under his lapel and a few seconds later what appeared to be a wire was visible, I am sure many people noticed. It was so obvious what it was, the guy was wearing a wire. You possible can't expect that dumbass to go out there on his own. Now if it's not a communications wire it's a string and if you pull it he says "C'mon Man", lol.
I watched the Debate. At one point Biden was pushing something under his lapel and a few seconds later what appeared to be a wire was visible, I am sure many people noticed. It was so obvious what it was, the guy was wearing a wire. You possible can't expect that dumbass to go out there on his own. Now if it's not a communications wire it's a string and if you pull it he says "C'mon Man", lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

the biden part of the debate was scripted/staged so to speak.

trump saw this and interrupted the biden/wallace script as much as he could.

this really did put Biden off script on a number of issues he wasn't prepared for. that is if anyone was paying attention. i'm only going by what the transcript says and a few video cuts.
I saw Trump maniacally interrupting Biden, whe would counter with nice jabs to Trump's puffy orange face.

and I see a Covid conspiracy attempting to mitigate a week's worth of damage, Trump beating back the virus, which then excuses 8 months of neglect regarding the spread.

Until I see some of those Covid-aquiring Republicans show PROOF of more than coughs and the sniffles, I'm calling Bullshit.
What you expect from Harris and Biden is no Police, no racism, lots of Jobs, Free Healthcare, no violent crime. Basically utopia, lol. Good luck with that. They hate you more than Trump does and they'll eventually show it too. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Please provide something to substantiate your otherwise hysterical claim.

Other than spewing Q’s Turd Reich propaganda, of course.

Clorox can remedy that. And a black light up your butt.
I saw Trump maniacally interrupting Biden, whe would counter with nice jabs to Trump's puffy orange face.

and I see a Covid conspiracy attempting to mitigate a week's worth of damage, Trump beating back the virus, which then excuses 8 months of neglect regarding the spread.

Until I see some of those Covid-aquiring Republicans show PROOF of more than coughs and the sniffles, I'm calling Bullshit. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sad, how much you've slipped. Go back and watch the video, Biden was the first to interrupt, not Trump. Better still, listen to the debate. Sound only. Trump kicked ass. Biden offered nothing new, gave a guilty defiant defense of his son (not the dead one), and was unable to admit that Antifa existed or that he could say "law and order".
Please provide something to substantiate your otherwise hysterical claim.

Other than spewing Q’s Turd Reich propaganda, of course.

Clorox can remedy that. And a black light up your butt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All you have to do is listen to those idiots speak. Selling weak people unrealistic hopes and dreams that they will never come through with without violating the Constitution and the Law of the land.
"Turn out the lights,the party's over."

Don Meredith/Willie Nelson
Sad, how much you've slipped. Go back and watch the video, Biden was the first to interrupt, not Trump. Better still, listen to the debate. Sound only. Trump kicked ass. Biden offered nothing new, gave a guilty defiant defense of his son (not the dead one), and was unable to admit that Antifa existed or that he could say "law and order". Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The voters agree with what I saw. The brand new NBC poll shows Biden jumped his lead from 8 points, to 14, following the debate. Sad how your faculties are failing.
The voters agree with what I saw. The brand new NBC poll shows Biden jumped his lead from 8 points, to 14, following the debate. Sad how your faculties are failing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What do think Biden and Harris will accomplish to make America a better Country if they happen to win the Election?
What do think Biden and Harris will accomplish to make America a better Country if they happen to win the Election? Originally Posted by Levianon17
They will make healthcare accessible and affordable for all. Assuming Obamacare is destroyed by January 20, which appears likely, they will priortize healthcare, and have a strong bill passed by March. I know Republicans don't give two shits, but that is the overwhelmingly most important issue to me.
They will make healthcare accessible and affordable for all. Assuming Obamacare is destroyed by January 20, which appears likely, they will priortize healthcare, and have a strong bill passed by March. I know Republicans don't give two shits, but that is the overwhelmingly most important issue to me. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I thought aborting perfectly healthy babies, a few seconds after they were born. Was what made your ass wet. Illegal ones too
They will make healthcare accessible and affordable for all. Assuming Obamacare is destroyed by January 20, which appears likely, they will priortize healthcare, and have a strong bill passed by March. I know Republicans don't give two shits, but that is the overwhelmingly most important issue to me. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Health Care is already accessible and affordable to all. The problem with the Government providing Healthcare is it's on their terms not yours. I would use caution when the Government wants to provide something important as Healthcare to the people.