How many?

Yeah Yeah it's no fun when we all get along.
Hi Irish! and Hi Chella!
Hey this is like my first foursome! Me & three hot chicks! I really didn't need to be there! LOL You guys are GREAT!
Hey this is like my first foursome! Me & three hot chicks! I really didn't need to be there! LOL You guys are GREAT! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm sure those 3 ladies felt the same way, but since you paid they figured they would be nice and let you stay.................. at a viewing distance so you might learn somthing.
Hey this is like my first foursome! Me & three hot chicks! I really didn't need to be there! LOL You guys are GREAT! Originally Posted by Still Looking
lmbo
you're welcome

hey novacain! where have you been?
I'm sure those 3 ladies felt the same way, but since you paid they figured they would be nice and let you stay.................. at a viewing distance so you might learn somthing. Originally Posted by novacain
Good catch.
I'm sure those 3 ladies felt the same way, but since you paid they figured they would be nice and let you stay.................. at a viewing distance so you might learn somthing. Originally Posted by novacain
I felt like a weenie at a weenie roast! Scared me! LOL

lmbo Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I Must Be Ovulating? LOL

you're welcome

Always a pleasure!

hey novacain! where have you been? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
you're welcome

hey novacain! where have you been? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Just lurking about and adding my useless .03 cents when needed.
I felt like a weenie at a weenie roast! Scared me! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
A good clam bake has little use for a weenie, just saying!

I Must Be Ovulating? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Wow, must be major new advances in sexual assignment surgery, glad that's working out for you. Now to just find you that baby daddy you're still looking for!
A good clam bake has little use for a weenie, just saying!

Sure, now you tell me!

Wow, must be major new advances in sexual assignment surgery, glad that's working out for you. Now to just find you that baby daddy you're still looking for! Originally Posted by novacain
Don't tell me I'm the only one who wears panties every once in a while around here!
Don't tell me I'm the only one who wears panties every once in a while around here! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ok, I won't tell you!
Thanks sista! You think by now he would have found someone more his type lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

I really like the new color on the stalker sign. I never knew you had an artistic side. Maybe next time you can try something in neon. Maybe you can get together with Naomi and come up with something really cool. I think I will call you the twins from now on. Two sisters taking on all the no life no class idiots of the world. May be Daphne can join also and you can be a trio. Who knows it could grow into an entire movement. Let's label it the" let's put the low class idiots of the world in their place movement." It may even have international effect. There are so many of us idiots it has to be a major problem with all the perfect high end intelligent and extremely humorous providers such as yourself. Wait I forgot low volume and super beautiful. You go and lead the march. Make many new stalker signs. Think up some new slogans. It's your right as an american. Maybe you could vote all the idiots off the site. I know I will be first to go as you have said many times I am a HUGE idiot and what was it? Oh yea. Pathetic. Here I go just proving that I am by even responding to you at all. I have to be honest though it's just to much fun and as we all say all the time you just gotta have fun in life. Power to the movement!!!!!!!!!
how old are you? lol

you don't even know me, never spoke to me, so why the hell are you putting my name in you guys' obviously preexisting beef? Why prove her assumptions about you right by the post above than be a man, not even a bigger one, and let a small comment was made hours ago slide? I guess Nebraska is more boring than I thought.

I sent an RTM (a move I stole from WU's trifling ass) to get this thread closed, I guess the mods are waiting for shit to go sideways before they honor my request. So on the other hand,never mind, carry on.
how old are you? lol Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Somewhere between 5 and 60. Depends on my mood that day.
obviously.