Why did the GOP nominate Trump?

+1, Jam. And I might add...GremlinLoser is a bad enough insult, but I could probably get over it. But, Jesus, CorvairLoser? Sheeit! I don't think I could ever absorb that much shame in what few years I might have left. Take your star, you are a wordsmith superior to the Bard himself. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Thank you my friend
If you say so.

https://api.parler.com/l/mGCmV

Will happen in Georgia too

Pa will go the SCOTUS

Wisconsin judge is looking into it.

Nevada too. Originally Posted by bambino
Wanna bet?
Are you talking about the farmers? A lot of farmers still supported H I M, because they knew that the trade wars were moving toward a goal that would be beneficial to them in the end.

Many people benefited from the America first policy H I M had. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Are you fucking kidding me? I usually avoid commenting on your posts because you're not worthy of my time. This one isn't worthy of my time either but it is so fucking stupid that I must make an exception.

Trump's stupid fucking trade war is never going to be beneficial to farmers in the long run. It is completely ludicrous to even attempt to say anything to the contrary.

The grain markets were suppressed for 5 years and were just starting to rebound when Trump announced his lame ass trade war with China. The price of soybeans immediately fell by $2.00 per bushel and the price of corn immediately fell by $0.50 per bushel and those prices stayed at those depressed levels for 2 1/2 years. They have finally started to rise in the last couple months. And no HER trade war had absolutely nothing to do with this.

How are you so sure about this Jam? I was an extremely financially successful grain farmer. I retired at age 55 because I could afford to do so. I also still operate my accounting and tax service business and do the books for several farmers in my area.

They have all suffered heavy losses in both 2018 and 2019 courtesy of
HER trade war.

FYI -- HER 10' of billions of subsidy dollars barely covered half of the losses grain farmers sustained during this time.

You might ask "but Jam -- why do farmers still support him in droves?"

Because as a collective group, they are all as fucking blind and stupid as you are stroked out dingbat.
I know the farmers suffered due to the trade war, but the trade war was supposed to, from my understanding, provoke China into paying fairer prices for the farm products. So, it was suppose to help them, but it was drawn out, and I'm not sure what the result of it was.
  • Tiny
  • 12-06-2020, 06:38 PM
I know the farmers suffered due to the trade war, but the trade war was supposed to, from my understanding, provoke China into paying fairer prices for the farm products. So, it was suppose to help them, but it was drawn out, and I'm not sure what the result of it was. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
The result was not good, unless you're a Brazilian farmer. It was great for the Brazilians.
Trump is so bad that he lost red states. What kind of fuck up do you have to be to pull that off? All that man had to do was shut up and stay off twitter and that dumb fucker was so drunk with power that he couldn't even do that. Why would anyone with any sense want that kind of stupidity in a president?

Lap, this thread is going to hit a 100 posts in no time. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I’ll contribute to help it get to 100

Trump wasnt bad, but he was probably the first troll president. I can’t believe that the modern day Republican party would be so eager to suck his dick. Maybe he has magic fairy juice in his cum? Reagan is probably rolling in his grave.
He was an handsome idiot! Originally Posted by winn dixie

ftfy!