The facts do not justify the fear

FOX isn't news. It's one massive right-wing campaign vehicle for Republicans. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

sure and ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN aren't news. They are a massive left-wing campaign vehicles for Democrats.
sure and ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN aren't news. They are a massive left-wing campaign vehicles for Democrats. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Modeled after "The View"!
Yup the numbers ( not cnn msnbc fox ) do not = the chaos , far less dangerous then the yearly FLU
Please go to the mall, Rexsy and get back with us on that, K?

Originally Posted by rexdutchman
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2020, 08:32 AM
sure and ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN aren't news. They are a massive left-wing campaign vehicles for Democrats. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Pray do tell what Fox News is...
The reason it's not a story is because government prosecutors have been abusing their power against minorities for centuries. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Wow! So because there was some out-of-control DA down in Macon County GA a hundred years ago, you want to give a pass to FBI corruption today?

Please explain again... how does that work?
Still less than 50 deaths from CV, but lets cripple the economy for some reason.
Wow! So because there was some out-of-control DA down in Macon County GA a hundred years ago, you want to give a pass to FBI corruption today?

Please explain again... how does that work? Originally Posted by lustylad
You don't think it's happening today? Now that it's happening to the elite it's a problem? You people still don't get it. If you ever will. Why would you ask if I want to them a pass today? Damn! Blind.

Not . . . a . . . story.

• oeb11
  • 03-16-2020, 11:09 AM
Denial - eyes and ears covered, brain disconnected from FACTS!!!!
Thank you 9500- class liberal Fascist DPST denial mindset.
Only the narrative !!!
You don't think it's happening today? Now that it's happening to the elite it's a problem? You people still don't get it. If you ever will. Why would you ask if I want to (give) them a pass today? Damn! Blind.

Not . . . a . . . story. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
If you stupidly insist it's not even a story, you are giving the perpetrators a pass! How hard is that to understand?

Look, prosecutorial misconduct should be punished and corrected WHEREVER and WHENEVER it occurs! You don't look the other way when it is wielded against your political opponents, just because you view it as payback for something that happened a century ago. That's the opposite of justice.

And no, what you complain about is NOT happening today. Show me where there are "hundreds, if not thousands, of executions of innocent Americans" taking place today... I'll wait.

P.S. Pray tell... which political party was behind all those wrongful executions a century ago? Weren't the perps mostly dim-retards? How do you process that little historical factoid into your current Weltanschauung?
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2020, 02:14 PM
9500- knows in his/her hart that prosecutorial misconduct is only committeed by republicns against Democrats -

Any conduct by a Democrat against a conservative is justified.

Just part of the Fascist FPST narrative - and they do not want to admit it.

Sr- Schiff and his Lies in the house impeachment hearings.

Right - 9500!!!!
If you stupidly insist it's not even a story, you are giving the perpetrators a pass! How hard is that to understand?

Look, prosecutorial misconduct should be punished and corrected WHEREVER and WHENEVER it occurs! You don't look the other way when it is wielded against your political opponents, just because you view it as payback for something that happened a century ago. That's the opposite of justice.

And no, what you complain about is NOT happening today. Show me where there are "hundreds, if not thousands, of executions of innocent Americans" taking place today... I'll wait.

P.S. Pray tell... which political party was behind all those wrongful executions a century ago? Weren't the perps mostly dim-retards? How do you process that little historical factoid into your current Weltanschauung? Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't give them a pass. Every "prosecutorial misconduct should be punished and corrected WHEREVER and WHENEVER it occurs!" That's what I'm saying.

"You don't look the other way when it is wielded against your political opponents." That's politics as usual. "How hard is that to understand?" To those, such as myself, it's not a story. Get over it. And cry me a river
FOX isn't news. It's one massive right-wing campaign vehicle for Republicans.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

It's amusing watching you deflect as if your life depended on it. I do apologize for "triggering" you by bringing up Fox News. I should have known it would cause you severe stress and anxiety.

But let's see if I can simplify this for you.

Fox news reported there was no conspiracy and Mueller did not find any such conspiracy.

Was that true or not?

Now throw in the mea culpa from Brennan "I must have gotten some bad information" and you have the report by Mueller and the admission of Brennan, that Fox was correct from the get go. They call that "the news"

Fox reported that there was FISA abuse, the MSM said "no, there was not".

We now have the proof that there was FISA abuse.

Did Fox report the news correctly or not regardless of whether you think it rises to the level of a "story", it's a fact! and all the denial in the world isn't going to change the fact that FOX reported it and the MSM did not.

Whether nothing before or since Fox has said is true, those two facts are and you simply can't bring yourself to admit it. That's funny as hell.

And again, I apologize for "triggering" you. It was obviously traumatic.
Facts...facts...did someone say facts? What foreign country do I need to visit to get facts? We know the liar in chief has no facts and doesn't want facts when the ignorant racists rednecks keep believing his lies. Can Putin make America more stupid?

Btw. I take NO Responsability for this post. My iPad did it
Facts...facts...did someone say facts? What foreign country do I need to visit to get facts? We know the liar in chief has no facts and doesn't want facts when the ignorant racists rednecks keep believing his lies. Can Putin make America more stupid?

Btw. I take NO Responsability for this post. My iPad did it Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Said it and proved it.

No matter what came before or came after, Fox news said Mueller couldn't prove conspiracy because there never was a conspiracy.

No matter what came before or after, Fox news said there was FISA abuse and there was.

2 fact based stories and no amount of deflection can alter those 2 facts try as one might.