Intelligent, classy and educated women who say "f*ck" a lot

I find bad grammar unappealing as well, but not as bad as constant profanity with no context. From some people, it's cute like those in Europe...others, not so much lol. Hot girls seem to be able to get away with anything don't they? Darn them! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I try to improve my grammar. It is difficult, because german sentences are way too long to cut them into proper english bits. But i am almost only - also in my private life conversing in english, so i hope it shows at some point. I might take a refreshing course to "unlearn" bad habits. That is, i think, the worst of all. But But at least i can speak more than one language. Not perfectly perfect, but comprehensible and good.
I try to improve my grammar. It is difficult, because german sentences are way too long to cut them into proper english bits. But i am almost only - also in my private life conversing in english, so i hope it shows at some point. I might take a refreshing course to "unlearn" bad habits. That is, i think, the worst of all. But But at least i can speak more than one language. Not perfectly perfect, but comprehensible and good. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Nina darling, don't you dare "unlearn" any of your bad habits!!!
Nina you're fine. Knowing 3 languages is a bit harder to master than only your native tongue lol. English seems to be the hardest!
Nina you're fine. Knowing 3 languages is a bit harder to master than only your native tongue lol. English seems to be the hardest! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yah, for ALL of us!!!
I try to improve my grammar. It is difficult, because german sentences are way too long to cut them into proper english bits. But i am almost only - also in my private life conversing in english, so i hope it shows at some point. I might take a refreshing course to "unlearn" bad habits. That is, i think, the worst of all. But But at least i can speak more than one language. Not perfectly perfect, but comprehensible and good. Originally Posted by ninasastri
Sooo... Nina. You’re a cunning linguist? Niiiiccee.
Nina darling, don't you dare "unlearn" any of your bad habits!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
+100. I love all her bad habits lol.
Sooo... Nina. You’re a cunning linguist? Niiiiccee. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Hi Phantom, thought we lost you in this thread. Thanks for stopping by again!
Nina you're fine. Knowing 3 languages is a bit harder to master than only your native tongue lol. English seems to be the hardest! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well, bad tongues say i can do many things, but none of them really good :-) he he :-).
Well, it seems I was taught to use language the way it was meant to be used and that was devoid of foul language or trendy terms such as "like". One of the things I was taught was that anyone who resorted to using vulgar language not only demonstrated a lack of intelligence but also a lack of clarity, education and command of the language they were using. For if one has to use vulgar words to express their thoughts then they are not in control of their emotions, thoughts or the language they are using.

Words do have meaning - always have and always will despite what some think. How one expresses themselves is a reflection of their background, personality, education and abilities.

When I hear a woman(or a man) speaking like what is being described in this thread, I immediately consider her to be of a low class, unintelligent caste that is not worth my time to listen or address. Even in the P4P world, I will turn a deaf ear to a woman who speaks with a tongue like being described with admiration in this thread. For how you express yourself is a reflection of who you are and I choose to be around people who can speak with clarity and intelligence.

Of course, that is my position but it always will be as it always has been. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Hmmmm.
  • WTF
  • 11-07-2011, 01:12 PM

That's your perception. But I just react to the postings. Some reactions are positive, some are not. Based on what you say. It's obvious to me that some of the guys on here are pussy-whipped by the Coven b/c they never dare say one single small thing adverse to the Coven. Look at WTF.

. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles I whip da Pussy , not the other way around! I dick whip it....with my dick. They call me, ''Dickalicous, the pussy whipping dick''.

Why you being so cranky Chuck?

You need a hug?

Get Becky's dog Ed to give you a hug.

Tell that Becky I said hi!

Please

WTF...I have the ultimate special for you. It's called the "You got me loaded special" lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
More like the bule ball special!

I never look down on how people speak. I love language in all of its forms. I sometimes wonder how we even get along with the chaos of all of our differing points of views. The sole purpose of language is to communicate and express wants, needs and ideas to others. When that is accomplished, then the language is good enough IMO. Much of the rest is simply linguistic or grammar snobbery. Micro cultures are built from how we use language based on where we are and what we are doing. With this in mind, how can we say anything is right or wrong. I'll stick with the accomplishment of communicating ideas and giving meaning. It works a treat. Originally Posted by NegroDeSangue
I like this posts.
Thread has degenerated. Closed!