Lower Rates....One Year Ago... ?? So confused :(

Kara,

bragging wasn't my intent and this thread has legs because it's intelligent and constructive. I was alarmed by the dramatic drop in rates. You strike me as negative and opinionated. You even referred to providers and hobbiests as social outcasts which is judgemental and unfounded. You must be among the few who feel this way about this thread because so many responses and pms replying to me have all been positive for my diplomacy. You on the other hand have always responded negatively towards me which is why I no longer care to respond.

My clients appreciate me because I'm positive and drama free. It's worked very well for me. Your showcase states, "I have a great ass", so you are a little hypocritical and you might also explore the notion of humility.

May peace be with you,

Angelina

I have over 150 posts. Two are in threads by you. I'm aware that you are the center of your universe but you are not the center of THE universe.

I'm all for girls charging what they can, I just find it in poor taste to brag about what you earn and cut down others who don't make as much. I'm not sure where the "positivity" is in delegitimizing $100 girls only to pump up yourself and boast about the type of hotel you stay in.

You're right Angelina, you are a special lady...one of the best! It just means so much more when your clients, rather than you, say it.

I'm really happy that things are going well for you. I do things a little differently so instead of going on and on about life is treating me great as well, I'll just wish you a good day and enjoy mine too. Good luck in San Antonio. It's a great town and the guys are top-notch, some of the nicest in Texas. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
This truly is kind of getting ridiculous. The whole point is this:

Each lady can charge whatever they see fit. It is a personal choice. The 300 an hr that you charge is your choice and there is nothing wrong with it just as there is nothing wrong with the 150 for the hr that another lady chooses. This is a business. Competetion creates the average market and nothing will ever change that. As you seem like an intelligent woman, versed in business you should understand that. No matter what is said on this thread, ladies aren't going to charge more.

As it appears to me, you rates are well above the SA market. Other women charging less makes your business goes down. Rather than lower your rates, you would like the other ladies here to charge more so guy feel better about what they are paying.

Take Sonya Playmate for example. From what I see, she is one of SA's BEST providers! With several reviews and being well known. A gorgeous body and unbeatable reputation. She doesn't charge 300-400 an hr. Nor does she start threads about her rates.

As much as you are beautiful and I am sure you are an excellent provider, I must agree with some that this is just a way for you to brag about yourself while coyly putting down other SA providers and the service they provide. It seems very much like the "fake nice" the cheerleaders do in high school to the dorky girl just for her own amusement.

Rates do not determine quality whether they be high or low.
I truly hope this charade stops soon.
"Any advertisement is good advertisement" isn't always true my dear.

Have a good day,
Jez
[quote=Naughty_Jezabelle;315865

Take Sonya Playmate for example. From what I see, she is one of SA's BEST providers! With several reviews and being well known. A gorgeous body and unbeatable reputation. She doesn't charge 300-400 an hr. Nor does she start threads about her rates.

[/quote]

Thank you jezz I'm always fair "hugs"
I like Sonya Playmate. She's a nice, level-headed girl.
She didn't compare herself to you... I did. She was only telling me thank you.
I am not responding to this nonsense. You are very harsh and not a nice person. I was very polite and cordial to you in my thread. You can be impolite to me because that is your freedom of speech and your computer gives you power to attack someone you've never met.

I am not trying to put you down, but if you took the time to read what I tried to say, you would actually find out I am cheering for more ladies not consider dropping their rates so much. I'm far from fake and if you really knew me, you'd really feel bad about your judgements re: me as a person. Shame on you. You are a new provider so I give you that. I think anytime someone like you has to put someone else down by your words and lack of understanding what I was trying to say all along, it reflects poorly on your character and makes you look threatened by the person you are attacking consistently. I see the beauty in everyone and see the beauty in you as well. I am starting to change my mind...

I mean no disrespect.

Respectfully,

Angelina
This truly is kind of getting ridiculous. The whole point is this:

Each lady can charge whatever they see fit. It is a personal choice. The 300 an hr that you charge is your choice and there is nothing wrong with it just as there is nothing wrong with the 150 for the hr that another lady chooses. This is a business. Competetion creates the average market and nothing will ever change that. As you seem like an intelligent woman, versed in business you should understand that. No matter what is said on this thread, ladies aren't going to charge more.

As it appears to me, you rates are well above the SA market. Other women charging less makes your business goes down. Rather than lower your rates, you would like the other ladies here to charge more so guy feel better about what they are paying.

As much as you are beautiful and I am sure you are an excellent provider, I must agree with some that this is just a way for you to brag about yourself while coyly putting down other SA providers and the service they provide. It seems very much like the "fake nice" the cheerleaders do in high school to the dorky girl just for her own amusement.

Rates do not determine quality whether they be high or low.
I truly hope this charade stops soon.
"Any advertisement is good advertisement" isn't always true my dear.

Have a good day,
Jez Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Finally the Stimulus package is taking effect.
The best thing would be to give it a try and settle on the value you are comfortable with. There are $100 providers and also $400 providers. Your value should only be influenced by the demand. I have to be honest SA is no where close to LA. But you might still get clients. Give it a try.
P.S. don't worry about "bragging". You have to at least get more than the other provider who doesn't even care to wash up between appointments.
InHouston,

I am considering doing an experiement and running an ad just one week at $200/hour to see the response. If men are struggling so bad here in SATX, maybe the experiment would solidify a huge client base for me. It's worth a try. I wonder how many guys would be on board with that.

A

The best thing would be to give it a try and settle on the value you are comfortable with. There are $100 providers and also $400 providers. Your value should only be influenced by the demand. I have to be honest SA is no where close to LA. But you might still get clients. Give it a try. Originally Posted by Inhouston
Motorboating,

Thank you for your words and you do "get it" and what I am trying to say. I try to be a mentor at times and it backfires. There are always a few negative souls who try to weigh the positive/optimistic down. It is like what we discussed about positive vs. negative energy the other day. So true! I had fun!

Angelina

I had the pleasure of being in Angelina's company for a few hours recently. The overall experience is great and those details like the clean & safe incall, clean linen & towels, assortment of soap & bath gels, toothbrush, mouthwash, & couple of mimosas & cosmos take the quality of service to a higher level. It's very apparent that Angelina goes out of her way to make client feel comfortable & it shows in her attitude and service.

Like other have said, some guys prefer the overall experience rather than just BCD activities.

Angelina delivers the overall package and her positive, caring attitude really stands out. I've noticed that it's just part of her persona. Also helps that she's beautiful (inside & out).

I agree with others that $$ do not dictate quality. Never know when a person may need $$ for an emergency or if the person is not great with handling their finances.
I do think Angelina is encouraging providers to establish their value and not just depend on the going rate (market value). You can change your value by what you provide and it doesn't only have to be BCD. Originally Posted by motorboating
WOW!! ok i must admit this made for some fine entertainment this morning ... but REALLY AA not to take anything away from you because i think you are a gorgeous person on the outside that is.and i say this because well, i dont know you on the inside..BUT JEZ was not attacking you in anyway..at least I dont see it that way.. actuall I DONT think any of the females here ever said anything that wasn't seemingly obvious...I think threads like these open everyone up to their own opinions..
NOW that said.. if you want to charge 300,500, 1000 dollars an hour then do so..IT'S your BUSINESS run it as you wish..if your confused as to why SATX ladies seem to have lower rates..perhaps it is MERELY because that is the way we like to run OUR business...

FUrther, and by all means with NO intention whatsoever in taking YOUR shine on this thread ..I DO HAVE TO GIVE my props to all the FEMALES who chimed in ..and especially to YOU SONYA Playmate.you dear have my utmost respect and always will. YOU are TRULY a CLASSY lady in MY eyes and I love the COnfidence that you show by merely being yourself and always helping a fellow sister out...You never put yourself out there i.e... WHAT A GREAT INCALL you provide, or what Stellar reviews you have, or what a KNockout you are inside and out..... because WE ALL can see it for ourselves...

ahhh YES and FInally...giving the MOST DESERVING ATTENTION BACK TO YOU OF COURSE...

STAY CLASSY AA.... i wish you all the best..and if you ever need a vouch for a reference i'm only a phone call or PM away..BELIEVE it or NOT this 150hr..provider has seen and GLITTERED/BEDAZZLED a few of your prospective clients!!!

ciao,

PINKY WOOOOOOD!!!
wow
Angelina: I just looked at your website and Wow! - You are NOT the typical SA lady. We have some wonderful, beautiful ladies in SA, but You seem to be in a class of your own. I know several upscale, classy gentlemen who would beat down your door for a $300/hr rate. I would certainly start at that rate and see how it works out for you. Welcome to SA!
P.S. don't worry about "bragging". You have to at least get more than the other provider who doesn't even care to wash up between appointments. Originally Posted by Inhouston
Despite what you think, just because a lady does not charge 3-400 an hr does not mean she is not clean.

AA, I was not attacking you. I am saying that your comments no matter how well they are worded are offending many of SA's fine ladies. You repeatedly try to say that you are sooooo much better than us. I apologize if you felt like that. That was not my intentions.

Pinky, thank you. That is what I was trying to say about Sonya. She doesn't need to keep herself in the LimeLight to get business or prove herself. In fact it's quite the opposite.
Angelina, what you offer and where, you have every right to charge what you do. To my local hunnies, please don't feel offended by all this.

Brooke, you are my goddess and I will always come to see you no matter where you are at. And Jezabelle you are correct stating that because of your "resonable" rate that something is wrong with you. Sonya is a doll, and the nature of the business allows her to charge just a little more. Nothing else. She keeps it in range because she can, but also allows that "hump" day for those wishing to see her at the lower rate.

I have gone to see a couple providers at a higher rate, but still get great return from those I've seen at the...what should I call a "resonable" rate. But please don't take it as an insult that you have to charge that.

Yes, there are those "bad apples" out there. Do your homework, that's what this site provides. But the phrase "you get what you pay for" has nothing to do with those providers that offer us a great service at a resonable price. If you charge more it's expected you do.

My 2 cent's. Just wanted to show my apprication to those I see. Hope it also doesn't look bad on us hobbiest to do see those that charge what we can afford.

Memorial Day is this weekend. Please remember those that gave there all, and those that left something behind. Both past and present. God bless you.
From a fellow soldier...