Sarah Palin "seriously interested" in 2016 bid

Stump broke hankering fishing in men's fly's for some big worms...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
'Stumpy' be your moniker, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; it's in your self-referential post below, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Did you get tired of arguing with a stump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Palin gives bizarre speech at the Iowa summit.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1785857/sar...ublican-party/
Palin gives bizarre speech at the Iowa summit.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1785857/sar...ublican-party/ Originally Posted by flghtr65
Hildabeast and Odumbo concoct and perpetuate a bizarre excuse for Benghazi.

'Stumpy' be your moniker, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; it's in your self-referential post below, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Blah blah blah now we know for sure what you have been "hankering" for all this time. To fish a cock out of someones fly. You own it stump broke.
You're partially correct! I believe Governor Quitter is actually "seriously interested" in a 2016 bid.

But an overwhelming percentage of the American public will not take her or her candidacy, "seriously."

She's a friggin' joke!

Run Sarah, run! Originally Posted by bigtex
So when does Senator/Secretary Quitter throw her large ass in the ring?

In all likelihood Sarah Palin cost the Republicans the Presidency in 2008. I doubt the American voters take her very seriously at all today. Definitely attractive. Presidential material , no. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
John McCain did just fine costing the R's the Presidency all by himself.

Palin isn't running for anything, except higher speaking fees maybe. She's just generating some buzz...its working here obviously.
Blah blah blah now we know for sure what you have been "hankering" for all this time. To fish a cock out of someones fly. You own it stump broke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not at all, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp! That's a fantasy you con-cock-ted all on your own, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Palin isn't running for anything, except higher speaking fees maybe. She's just generating some buzz...its working here obviously. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Half of these guys jack off to FNC. What do you expect? if Palin were a guy, and I'm not saying she isn't, how much support would she get from the usual suspects around here?
Hopefully she'll show some leg on the trail ..... and

.. hopefully Secretary-Senator Quitter won't! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well that does bring up a good point. If Palin actually does run and if by some miracle she happens to win the presidency at least we'll have something hot to look at for at least four years while the country finishes going down the shitter, lol.

Jim.
Hildabeast and Odumbo concoct and perpetuate a bizarre excuse for Benghazi.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The last congressional committee to do an investigation on Benghazi (which was headed by a Republican) found no wrong doing by the administration!

Your fellow republicans found Palins speech bizarre.
The last congressional committee to do an investigation on Benghazi (which was headed by a Republican) found no wrong doing by the administration!

Your fellow republicans found Palins speech bizarre.
Originally Posted by flghtr65
Quit listening to MSNBC and actually read the report, flighty. The committee found Odumbo, Hildabeast and Morell flagrantly negligent, incompetent and responsible. Only lib-retards can rally around findings citing "failed policy" as the cause of four American deaths -- including an American ambassador -- and call it a victory, flighty. And Gowdy is still investigating.

So when does Senator/Secretary Quitter throw her large ass in the ring? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I don't have any idea. As for me personally, I am already on record as being in support of (former) Senator Webb's candidacy.

But please let me know when you find out if and when Hillary throws her hat in the ring. Ya hear!

Strike that, there is no need to let me know if Hillary jumps into the fray. The news will register a minimum 7.5 on the Eccie Political Forum Richter Scale.

The groans from the Idiot's will be epic!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=jim+webb
Not at all, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp! That's a fantasy you con-cock-ted all on your own, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO no smarts all I had to do was show you a and you went all aflutter about "fly fishing" and finding a big worm you con-cocked it all yourself . Now we all know what you hanker for.
LMAO no smarts all I had to do was show you a and you went all aflutter about "fly fishing" and finding a big worm you con-cocked it all yourself . Now we all know what you hanker for. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Poor, stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, has already forgotten that he's the jackass that let emoticons do his talking for him.

Palin isn't running for anything, except higher speaking fees maybe. She's just generating some buzz...its working here obviously. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Oh, it will work everywhere. Can you imagine if she declares? She won't, ultimately, but she is going to tease in order to generate buzz which will generate $$$....want to bet she has a book in the works? Capitalism being exercised at the highest political level. Fraud, in other words.

But, it will have some value....for the democrats. She'll damage the GOP brand with the middle even more than she already has with her air-headed commentary.

How amusing would it be to see her and Rick Perry going head to head? God, how can you even be a republican these days without being fucking embarrassed? Your party is filled with dunces, fanatics, religious whackjobs, racists, war-mongers, anti-intellectual, anti-scientific freakazoids and just generally unfriendly and intolerant people.
Popcorn isn't the only white and salty stuff you swallow, is it, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, how do you know it is salty, exactly?